Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,789 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. (24045 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Fearyourcreator: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
dat9jaguy:
A man that can not stand by his vow is worthless and not to be taken seriously. Fulfill your vow and deactivate your moniker. PrinceOfLagos I am talking to you.
That guy no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

You did not see the 2021 date on those tickets to tell you who introduced them.

I can't wait for February to come around so we can be spared the discomfort of entertaining you myopic lot.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by drlateef: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
israelmao:

APC dog is running amok and writhing in excruciating pain.I don't need to run to Lagos I am a thoroughbred son of Yorubaland,you should know and let it register in your access memory that not everyone that attacks Tinubu is an Igbo.

Yes, i know there’s a tiny inconsequential minority of Yoruba bastards supporting the Obi Pandora. They will regain their senses very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Ogaga87(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Someone unraveled your stupidity, and your dumb empty brain can only resort to insults, small mind like Obi can't see beyond contention, strife and propaganda.

Unravel your mama stinky azz
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Abdogood(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Estello:
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT today unfolded his comprehensive economic plan before the organised private sector under the aegis of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

#TinubuAtNESG
#RenewedHope2023
#TinubuShettima2023

Agbado captain: Una go chop agbado tire! Soak slide bread.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BreconHills(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Steal and acquire more under touteering and agberoism. Convert more state properties to personal usage. More taxes and burdens to make citizens poorers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes keep doing this so that one state in Nigeria will have the fifth largest economy in Africa. I dont know whyTinubu couldn't have been more noble and created a state that will be begging for 30 billion per month bail out funds. How dare he!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Realist12: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
francotunsco:

See Pat Utomi, mumuishly following Jagaban before a Southeastern candidate miraculously shows up, then, suddenly, Tinubu becomes unfit to follow again. Still some mumu will not read between the lines of this sudden love for the stingy guy. Suddenly, Nigeria stops being a zoo when an opportunity seem to appear to produce the leader of the zoo! I laugh in Swahili.

I actually don't think prof Utomi is following Obi. I'm guessing he's working for Tinubu.
Just yesterday he reiterated that Obi is a stingy man. I know Nigerians don't want a frugal president. That's more like demarketing Obi.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Okhuadams(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu man, you will never be president
Wise man who knew you
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by 77up(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Nobody is hating on Tinubu .. he is crafty and brilliant, and cunningly smart . That has brought him a long way ,..

But the only concern we have today, is his physical health..
He's healthier than many idiots screaming about his health.

Vote Asiwaju.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by 77up(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
HomoSapiien:
This man no dey tire??

He practically has been ubiquitous throughout this week.
Test, the idiots think he's not healthy.

Can unhealthy one do that
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
And also start killing themselves, burning their cursed region like what those ape looking beerfraud idiots are doing now but nobody gives a fvck, we will be happy reading it here
Yellow Bars have always mined the skulls of their relatives from time immemorial. Abegiiiii.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
Focused
.. on the teleprompter.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

For those looking for townhall meeting. This is the REAL Townhall meeting, to share policy on economic recovery and dramatize empathy on suffering and how to rescue people using tried & tested solutions that worked for Lagos.

President-Elect Tinubu is talking!

I love this guy. grin
Tinubu reading from a teleprompter. You Urchins ehn
grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kilometres:
Igbos zombiediotss...1. 2. 3. go!

Come and insult him as usual

What am I even saying?

A people that insult their parents/kings/leaders as directed by one albino would not find it hard to insult the hell out of other people's
Stop foaming in the mouth because your brain dead microphone licking urinating machine was reading from a teleprompter
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
77up:
Test, the idiots think he's not healthy.

Can unhealthy one do that
J How many men are carrying him up the podium and even supporting him not to fall? Tinubu is a walking corpse.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
BreconHills:

Yes keep doing this so that one state in Nigeria will have the fifth largest economy in Africa. I dont know whyTinubu couldn't have been more noble and created a state that will be begging for 30 billion per month bail out funds. How dare he!

Can you compare days of Marwa and Fashola. Eko ni wa, e ole fi eko tana fun wa. What is the impact of government in individuals developing their own estates, businesses, yet omo onile and agberos destroy. I can't hate, but truth is true. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Estello:
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT today unfolded his comprehensive economic plan before the organised private sector under the aegis of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

#TinubuAtNESG
#RenewedHope2023
#TinubuShettima2023

Tinubu remains the most intelligent presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria outside MKO Abiola. Tinubu as a Senator in 1992 / 1993 was very deep in analysis and sound in his contribution that he became very noticeable among his peers and political observers in Nigeria. As a governor, he was in the opposition dissecting Obasanjo's policy and making his contribution on different fora. Tinubu Colloquium is a National Developmental Institute platform for the generation and incubation of Ideas for National development.

No person dead or alive has fought the kind of battle Tinubu has fought and is still fighting in Nigeria political history. Tinubu is fighting an intensive spiritual war. This is in addition to physical, mental and psychological warfare. No person has ever fought such war in Nigeria political history, not even Awolowo.

The forces of heaven that have brought him this far will ultimately lead him to the Presidency.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by israelmao(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2023
drlateef:

Yes, i know there’s a tiny inconsequential minority of Yoruba bastards supporting the Obi Pandora. They will regain their senses very soon.

You're the bloody bastard here and so blindfolded not to have seen the great wickedness,hardship and killings that APC has brought upon Nigeria in the more 7years.You're obsessed with them not ordinarily but you are enthralled and hypnotized by their enchantment so much so that you can no longer reason like normal human being.The stark reality of a new Nigeria will soon hit you like a thunderbolt.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Funflipper: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Curious345:
Nobody is hating on Tinubu .. he is crafty and brilliant, and cunningly smart . That has brought him a long way ,..

But the only concern we have today, is his physical health..

Joe Biden's case is worse of compared to that of Tinubu but he is doing ok as president of America.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by drlateef: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2023
israelmao:

You're the bloody bastard here and so blindfolded not to have seen the great wickedness,hardship and killings that APC has brought upon Nigeria in the more 7years.You're obsessed with them not ordinarily but you are enthralled and hypnotized by their enhancement so much so that you can no longer reason like normal human being.The stark reality of a new Nigeria will soon hit you like a thunderbolt.

Nonsense!!! Peter Obi was part of the rotten system. Tinubu, unlike Peter Obi has never been in power at national level. At Lagos state he did wonderfully well. So who is bewitched between you and me.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by yetunsbay(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Economic plan that he has no idea what is written in there cheesy grin
For person wey don dey practice financial/economic service even before you were born.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by yetunsbay(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Why this man dey waste him time?
Tell us more abt this statement
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Tycyborg(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Ki lokan mi pelu Anambra. We are talking of non indigene who has made himself landlord of Lagos. grin grin grin grin

There is nothing like indigine and non indigenous people in Yoruba land like they do in the east and south south ... In as much as you are Yoruba it's okay anywhere in the west... Ayeni who was once a councillor in lagos was from ilesha and besides Yorubas are not complaining... If he wants to be landlord he should be in as much he has the capability and anyone who can take over is also allow... Simple
I don't know why people from other regions are crying over why tinubu is so influencial in lagos and in the west in general. Why are you all pained?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Slurity(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2023
EngrKemp:
Hafa the one Buhari had ..

Same 6 n half dozen

We are moving..

Old people should allow young people survive ..

U can't rule ur time n want to also rule in my Time
And You prefer that does not have vision at all. Nobody is ready and prepare for this role than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Dicoomoba: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Awa la le Eko, Ereko ni wo bi baba mi si, Holy Trinity Ebute-Ero ni Church wa, Pele St John Aroloya. Ibo ni ile baba yin leko? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orukomini Adeeyo Akeem , if you truly not from inmiri people you will understand only Adeeyo …

Eyo oo Ayele Eyooo
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by djseanjohn77: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Steal and acquire more under touteering and agberoism. Convert more state properties to personal usage. More taxes and burdens to make citizens poorers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you sure of that, but still your brothers when they finish school, they have to run to the same Lagos for greener pasture grin grin grin grin And even the uneducated ones are found in traffic selling gala and cold drinks in the same Lagos that Tinubu has pocketed all it's funds. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
drlateef:

Nonsense!!! Peter Obi was part of the rotten system. Tinubu, unlike Peter Obi has never been in power at national level. At Lagos state he did wonderfully well. So who is bewitched between you and me.

You lack the sense of sound history to forget that Obi was a key member of National Economic Committee which nursed and nurtured Nigerian economy then to twenty top economy in world.The Tinubu that you are aligning with today was he not at the forefront of Buhari campaign team in 2015 which promised Nigerians 3m jobs yearly ,fuel subsidy removal and security?But you don't care about the current all-time worst economic indices occasioned by APC-led government because of your endemic tribal bigotry.What were the states of forex,unemployment rate,GDP before Buhari came into power and what are they now?Today Nigeria has been turned into a killing field with wanton kidnapping,armed banditry and terrorism not to talk about poverty and hunger in the land yet you are there supporting a drug lord,land grabber,liar and quisling based on tribal affiliation.Lagos was once a capital city of Nigeria before Tinubu ever thought of becoming a governor it has been built overtime.All I desire is a new Nigeria where there'll be unity,peace and progress irrespective of tribal and religious affiliation.Did you remember what APC called subsidy before coming into power and how much it pays in subsidy today?Did you remember how many people killed in Ondo church last year?Had Yoruba ever witnessed such killings in worship centre?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by shimolv: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by telleyway: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Estello:

#TinubuAtNESG
#RenewedHope2023
#TinubuShettima2023

I can only see members of his campaign team.
Are they the Nigerian economic submit group?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by drlateef: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2023
israelmao:

You lack the sense of sound history to forget that Obi was a key member of National Economic Committee which nursed and nurtured Nigerian economy then to twenty top economy in world.The Tinubu that you are aligning with today was he not at the forefront of Buhari campaign team in 2015 which promised Nigerians 3m jobs yearly ,fuel subsidy removal and security?But you don't care about the current all-time worst economic indices occasioned by APC-led government because of your endemic tribal bigotry.What were the states of forex,unemployment rate,GDP before Buhari came into power and what are they now?Today Nigeria has been turned into a killing field with wanton kidnapping,armed banditry and terrorism not to talk about poverty and hunger in the land yet you are there supporting a drug lord,land grabber,liar and quisling based on tribal affiliation.Lagos was once a capital city of Nigeria before Tinubu ever thought of becoming a governor it has been built overtime.All I desire is a new Nigeria where there'll be unity,peace and progress irrespective of tribal and religious affiliation.Did you remember what APC called subsidy before coming into power and how much it pays in subsidy today?Did you remember how many people killed in Ondo church last year?Had Yoruba ever witnessed such killings in worship centre?

Peter Obi that gave fraudulent irrevocable contracts to discos and gencos under Jonathan government! Peter Obi that did not know how to generate revenue as governor!!! Peter Obi that did not know how to establish institutions and develop human capital!!! Mtcheww!!!
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Are you sure of that, but still your brothers when they finish school, they have to run to the same Lagos for greener pasture grin grin grin grin And even the uneducated ones are found in traffic selling gala and cold drinks in the same Lagos that Tinubu has pocketed all it's funds. grin grin grin grin

Lagos did not just start existing 24 years ago, go and wise up sir. Most companies are even relocating their headquarters to Abuja, drive round V/I and Lekki and see empty of office spaces. I dont even mention, Ikeja, Surulere and Yabo / Sabo. Due to high and multiple taxes and agberoism grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Orukomini Adeeyo Akeem , if you truly not from inmiri people you will understand only Adeeyo …

Eyo oo Ayele Eyooo

Ita Alagba, Oju ina, Isale Agbede, Itafaji, Enyin Eeyo, Ita Idugaran, Igaa, Princess Street, adugbo mi ni yen. Emi alapa ti ti ringa, ala pa tiringa. Bi mo tile kole, bomotile rale, Eshuaaa. Opa abata re da grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Gov. Fashola’s Father Buried In Ikoyi Lagos / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.