Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. (24040 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban, on your mandate i stand gidigba
Can your baba speak on Chennel Tv, we need to understand sometimes regarding his economic plan
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Estello:
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT today unfolded his comprehensive economic plan before the organised private sector under the aegis of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

#TinubuAtNESG
#RenewedHope2023
#TinubuShettima2023
Hope
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Enemyofpeace: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yinmu

Just small knack we had you're asking me "What are we"? Yetunde , we're sinners. Let's repent! ��
I ate nonsense ��
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Kewtt: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Gbangba

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by francotunsco: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

See Pat Utomi, mumuishly following Jagaban before a Southeastern candidate miraculously shows up, then, suddenly, Tinubu becomes unfit to follow again. Still some mumu will not read between the lines of this sudden love for the stingy guy. Suddenly, Nigeria stops being a zoo when an opportunity seem to appear to produce the leader of the zoo! I laugh in Swahili.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by nnamdi640: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

For those looking for townhall meeting. This is the REAL Townhall meeting, to share policy on economic recovery and dramatize empathy on suffering and how to rescue people using tried & tested solutions that worked for Lagos.

President-Elect Tinubu is talking!

I love this guy. grin
You mean same Lagos that is among the states with highest debt
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
E no go better for thifnubu i swear
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by ImperialYoruba: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
francotunsco:

See Pat Utomi, mumuishly following Jagaban before a Southeastern candidate miraculously shows up, then, suddenly, Tinubu becomes unfit to follow again. Still some mumu will not read between the lines of this sudden love for the stingy guy. Suddenly, Nigeria stops being a zoo when an opportunity seem to appear to produce the leader of the zoo! I laugh in Swahili.

After Obi defeat Pat will go beg First Lady Remi Tinubu to seek Tinubu favors.

Watch what I say. Ibos have no shame.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Ogaga87(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Are you saying Nigerians are fools or zombies, who can't think for themselves?

Stop calling Nigerians idiots, they voted for Buhari, Tinubu didn't force them, APC mechanism worked for their Presidential aspirant as per normal, you people must stop sounding dumb.

You're just a nonchalant mumu.. Did I call your name or even know if you're a promoter of their reelection.. Mind your business busy monkey
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Emola12(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
I'm Yoruba guy buh am not supporting dis drugs Lord,,, too arrogant too rude too selfish criminal fraud ETC dat is why I hate him not because of anything
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by goody234: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Ode the guy is not well ,it will be hospital presidency this is why nigeria will remain poor when you have stupid sycophants ...its about the country not the individual
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by EroticJane(f): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Nobody is hating on Tinubu .. he is crafty and brilliant, and cunningly smart . That has brought him a long way ,..

But the only concern we have today, is his physical health..
but no doctor has pronounced him to be sick or we just want him to agree that he is sick?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by fasbat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Tinubu will win
surely, and they will be pained, disorientated, disorganized and disenchanted to ever believed in future Elections, they will lose hope completely, just watch, though, they will cry blue murder about rigging, but we don't care a hoot, it's Tinubu's presidency by his grace

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by t2luv1: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Can I make a bet with you? If your Messiah happens to win 3 years from now nothing would have changed in that country. When you elect a clown all you are doing is getting ready for a circus. People Tinubu ain't nothing but a clown without the costume. I know as a Yoruba person you love Tinubu but remember the saying Love may be blind but it ain't so blind that one can't see. By the way, I am a Yoruba person just like you. Eweso
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by oyebanji44: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
fasbat:
surely, and they will be pained, disorientated, disorganized and disenchanted to ever believed in future Elections, they will lose hope completely, just watch, though, they will cry blue murder about rigging, but we don't care a hoot, it's Tinubu's presidency by his grace
amen

That hate politics of theirs will definitely punish them...

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Beedude(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Tinubu will win
It's a certainty. We will use some people's tears to recharge lake chad cheesy

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by sleemomymy: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Omo see neck pressing........
As en dey pain them, en dey sweet us.........
As en dey sweet us, en dey pain them.... grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by tollyboy5(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Ki lokan mi pelu Anambra. We are talking of non indigene who has made himself landlord of Lagos. grin grin grin grin
But his presidency will favor lagos alot. He approve necessary projects for Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by oyebanji44: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Beedude:

It's a certainty. We will use some people's tears to recharge lake chad cheesy

Correct ....God bless you

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
adioolayi:
This man is really working hard..Peter Obi also trying ..Atiku is lagging

Atiku is a 'born to rule' product na. His sort feel they have a divine right to power. He will cry in a few weeks when Tinubu wins.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by fasbat(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
amen

of course

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!! If Nigeria was like lagos, would you be running to lagos in a night bus?
APC dog is running amok and writhing in excruciating pain.I don't need to run to Lagos I am a thoroughbred son of Yorubaland,you should know and let it register in your access memory that not everyone that attacks Tinubu is an Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
amen

Indeed. They would have missed another chance to build bridges and align with the incoming Presidency.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by oyebanji44: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dsalvo:

Indeed. They would have missed another chance to build bridges and align with the incoming Presidency.

that is when They would say marginalization of the biafrans
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
t2luv1:

Can I make a bet with you? If your Messiah happens to win 3 years from now nothing would have changed in that country. When you elect a clown all you are doing is getting ready for a circus. People Tinubu ain't nothing but a clown without the costume. I know as a Yoruba person you love Tinubu but remember the saying Love may be blind but it ain't so blind that one can't see. By the way, I am a Yoruba person just like you. Eweso

Lol. If Tinubu is a "clown", and I am sure leaders the world over will differ with your garbage utterance about Asiwaju, then can you point us in the direction of 'serious' political leaders in Nigeria?

A "clown" who single-handedly created and developed ACN to become the official Nigerian opposition Party to the powerful and well-entrenched PDP, by 2013, in a few years?

The same "clown" who proposed and worked for a merger that took APC all the way to Aso Rock despite PDP boasting it would be in power for 50 years?

Just show anything close to that in the CV of Atiku or Obi and I will agree with you Tinubu is the biggest clown in the world.

Yet the reality is that you are the clown even if you do not realize that.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by macrodata(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
mandate wey dey shake. You go need clutches to stand after February.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by ajutant(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
He doesn't understand a sentence in that document. Let him go for a debate or a tv interview and present his plans to Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by newnigerdelta1: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Steal and acquire more under touteering and agberoism. Convert more state properties to personal usage. More taxes and burdens to make citizens poorers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jealousy dey kill
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

Jealousy dey kill

May your life be like that of your politician grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Superwave16320:
Sebi those at the summit are Jews
Those he as been meeting at his rallies are Japanese.

He no talk anything reasonable at the rallies
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by azikiweironsi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Senatorbng:
Man is working hard. May God crown your effort with success

Amen. But it has already crowned it. Most the so called youths that are here raining curses, cannot do even one third of his efforts. Travelling, meetings, campaigning etc... Jagaban my vote is for you joor.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Patriotsleague: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ogaga87:

You're just a nonchalant mumu.. Did I call your name or even know if you're a promoter of their reelection.. Mind your business busy monkey
Someone unraveled your stupidity, and your dumb empty brain can only resort to insults, small mind like Obi can't see beyond contention, strife and propaganda.

APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal / Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. / Cute Photos Of Reno Omokri And His Children