Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces (4537 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by bummyla(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are not a bad person! And you did the right thing, if it was 1 child I would have said you should please reconsider and accommodate the child, but twice, the same months with your baby, I wouldn't want any of my children competing with their cousins!

But helpless children bring good lucks to homes!

If your wife is ready to adjust economically and financially no wahala!

The 3 babies can change from baby formula to Pap (Mainly the ones with guinea corn and millet)

Bought, soaked and sieved by her!

Your wife should be ready to start using napkins not pampers.

This is not something to give you attitude for, this is something, she should humbly beg you.

Maybe your miracles are tied to you helping those babies.

But if you dont, it is still not a crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
That's why women need to work. If she's making money, she'd know how hard it is.

If you are reading this comment and you plan to have more than 2 kids even though you are broke...

God will punish you!
Your testicle or uterus will burst!

Foolish human being.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Ulunne777(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Egoat:

How are they orphans, please?

My brother,it was int his Nl I learn that a person with one late parent is an orphan.

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Karleb(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ulunne777:
If as a single spouse you can't take care of your kids and your husband no get,1 or 2 is enough.
See how Orphan is flying left and right but these kids have a living father.If the reverse were to b the case,nobody will call them that.

Men need to step up,Its not by cumming,ijikwa ego iji eleta ha?
I have a relative whose kids are at an Orphanage .same story.
Woman will receive sperm,nurture it,born and still provide but only one Job provide,it is hard.

@Op,I'm short of words really .Whatever your strength can carry.You know.
My heart goes out to those kids.Dear lord,help them.The journey of life has soured for them already.

Tell women to also spreading their vagina for broke people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oboh662:
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

Edit : admin do not push this to the front page

You stand is as a result of the bad economy and not that you don't want to help

I think you can extend your financial support to your in-laws over those children

That should be reasonable enough
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Nicepoker(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nigerian women. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by bummyla(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are not a bad person! And you did the right thing, if it was 1 child I would have said you should please reconsider and accommodate the child, but twice, the same months with your baby, I wouldn't want any of my children competing with their cousins!

But helpless children bring good lucks to homes!

If your wife is ready to adjust economically and financially no wahala!

The 3 babies can change from baby formula to Pap (Mainly the ones with guinea corn and millet)

Bought, soaked and sieved by her

Your wife should be ready to start using napkins not pampers.

This is not something to give you attitude for, this is something, she should humbly beg you.

Maybe your miracles are tied to you helping those babies.

But if you dont, it is still not a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by obinna58(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
No let them use emotions manipulate you to your grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by flokii: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Your wife sef.. Why can't your inlaws get the father of their grand kids to take over their needs.
Na you send am to born pikin full everywhere abi iru kati kati wo ni yen.. In short, i'm angry, how on earth will your wife and her family force you when they know you're managing yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Desusi: 1:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Seriously, this is a complex matters. The country is tough. There are people out there who are ready to adopt these children o.!May l suggested you reach out to the state of the possibility it adopting these children. Where this isn't possible,l will suggest you give the little you can offer to your in-law to support the nursing of those children. No one knows tomorrow, these same twins may become your deliverers tomorrow. Sometimes we do things, not because of what we stand to gain, but for God that rewards.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by MarketDispatch: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

God bless all men, to be a man isn't a easy task...

The marital vow is for better for worse and you should take them in but your wife must work also..

They are young orphans please help them, accommodate them...

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive. For God sake help the orphans anyhow you can

What is the definition of orphans?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by MarketDispatch: 3:07am On Jan 14, 2023
michlins:
Honestly, this is a very dicey situation. There's no right or wrong situation here.

While you're protecting yourself from unwarranted financial burden, the orphans will be taken care of. Your wife is looking at the kids as her own blood and no one will want his or her own to suffer

finish

What is the definition of Orphans? See the meaning below for those who don't know. The Children are not Orphans since their father is still alive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by abimcdssi: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
I don't understand how some women keep birthing children for deadbeat fathers. How on earth do you give birth to 6 children for an irresponsible man angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by lereinter(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

I only pleaded for him to take them in and for them not to turn another Almajiri

He owes them no care or love...

But I will still plead with him to show them love

Is there empty love

He said he hasn't gotten the means to cater for them
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by hasyak(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
michlins:
Honestly, this is a very dicey situation. There's no right or wrong situation here.

While you're protecting yourself from unwarranted financial burden, the orphans will be taken care of. Your wife is looking at the kids as her own blood and no one will want his or her own to suffer

Reporting the man to welfare means nothing. I don't have any advice for you brother.

But in all honesty, take the twins, you won't die.

MODIFIED

Ok, here's the truth. If you were the one whose nephews and nieces are in this unfortunate situation, you will accuse your wife for being wicked.

And you see all these people encouraging you not to accept them,if it happens to them, they will pack all the kids.

Life has a way of taking care of itself. I don talk finish
+7.1

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by udomma1005(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Start giving her attitude too. Dedicate a month or two towards attitudinal mind games.
*Cut off luxury & benefits. Stop bottle water, buy "pure water", if she queries, tell her no funds.
*Cut off Sharwama, pizza, suya, burgers.
*Dont renew subscriptions, decoder, PHED, gas etc
*Let her experience how neglect feels like.
*Give your Inlaws attitude too, if any confronts you, let the person know that you can't please anybody to displease yourself.
I would have had you take in the unlucky kids if you were financially stable but that you're struggling to comfort that wife who's emotional rather than realistic, don't allow anyone pressure you to sudden, avoidable death.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by owagbeba: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

Brother, when there is a will, there is a way. Never underestimate the power of the human mind to carve out a way at the most difficult of times.

Not helping at this point will be an issue that will cause rancor with your wife and the in-laws. It may rob the happiness of your family.

Please figure out a way to help. At the end of years and you look back at how much you gave up to save those lives, it will bring an eternal joy to you. This is the much you can do for humanity. Our Good lord won’t forget you.

PS: if not for the scams on NL, I would have told you that I will take care of a year’s supply of pampers to the kids.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Mindlog: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2023
owagbeba:

Brother, when there is a will, there is a way. Never underestimate the power of the human mind to carve out a way at the most difficult of times.

Not helping at this point will be an issue that will cause rancor with your wife and the in-laws. It may rob the happiness of your family.

Please figure out a way to help. At the end of years and you look back at how much you gave up to save those lives, it will bring an eternal joy to you. This is the much you can do for humanity. Our Good lord won’t forget you.

PS: if not for the scams on NL, I would have told you that I will take care of a year’s supply of pampers to the kids.

But the deadbeat father of the children is not bothered and his in-laws are enabling him by not wanting to drag him.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by JohnnA1: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
abimcdssi:
I don't understand how some women keep birthing children for deadbeat fathers. How on earth do you give birth to 6 children for an irresponsible man angry
It means the girls themselves are irresponsible and not well-to-do, so like attracts like
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
owagbeba:

How can I figure out a way for them when I haven't even figure how to better my own life ? The family should figure out how to take their father to welfare thats is the only way to make him provide for his kids, nobody else will do it on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Your wife isn’t being reasonable!
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Let me help you set it up and I can also tutor you on how to be helping people set it up.
It’s a win-win for you.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by intruder15(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:

Hmmm. This one is strong.
You need to understand that your wife is currently mourning. Meaning she will act in awkward ways you will struggle to understand. You didn't state if she was the only sister left. She lost her sister who is still breast feeding. That's definitely emotional for her. You two need to come to a common ground. If she is breastfeeding exclusively for them as well, then it won't be a lot on you for at least 3 months.

I don't know the advise to give you. But if you stick to your current decision, she may never forgive you.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Tobijays: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2023
If you take those kids in you won’t have growth! If you do, it is going to take massive time and be slower! A family of 3 that earns 200k is better off than a family of 5 that earns 200k! You want to travel overseas with your family! That is mad expenses in your way! So don’t add to it!
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
intruder15:

Hmmm. This one is strong.
You need to understand that your wife is currently mourning. Meaning she will act in awkward ways you will struggle to understand. You didn't state if she was the only sister left. She lost her sister who is still breast feeding. That's definitely emotional for her. You two need to come to a common ground. If she is breastfeeding exclusively for them as well, then it won't be a lot on you for at least 3 months.

I don't know the advise to give you. But if you stick to your current decision, she may never forgive you.

Their father is safe and sound he should provide milk and pampers , whether she forgive me or not her own loss not mine

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Tobijays:
If you take those kids in you won’t have growth! If you do, it is going to take massive time and be slower! A family of 3 that earns 200k is better off than a family of 5 that earns 200k! You want to travel overseas with your family! That is mad expenses in your way! So don’t add to it!

I will not take them I have to better my life first before anything else

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by intruder15(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:

Their father is safe and sound he should provide milk and pampers , whether she forgive me or not her own loss not mine

It's never like a mother figure. It's okay for you to say no. But marriage is about 2 people not one.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by womenareapezz: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

I only pleaded for him to take them in and for them not to turn another Almajiri

He owes them no care or love...

But I will still plead with him to show them love
then contact him to sent some money or rather constantly sent money to him to help him take care of the child undecided

You useless piece of shiit with all talk and nothing! angry

Do you think is easy to take care of child not talkless of house responsibility undecided

Any person advising The man to take those child are hypocritic useless piece of shiit angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2023
intruder15:

It's never like a mother figure. It's okay for you to say no. But marriage is about 2 people not one.

Yes marriage is about 2 people and when one dies the remaining one should continue taking care of the children , he can't run away from his own responsibilities for me who is still struggling to carry it on his behalf no way

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by womenareapezz: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2023
michlins:

Reporting the man to welfare means nothing. I don't have any advice for you brother.

But in all honesty, take the twins, you won't die.

MODIFIED

Ok, here's the truth. If you were the one whose nephews and nieces are in this unfortunate situation, you will accuse your wife for being wicked.

And you see all these people encouraging you not to accept them,if it happens to them, they will pack all the kids.

Life has a way of taking care of itself. I don talk finish
but in all honesty, why can't you just help him and take one of the child as your own undecided

Hypocritical buffalo
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by youngblaq: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
You be correct man
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by ukaface(f): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:

did you explain this to your wife?

Any right thinking woman will understand you rather than labelling you wicked
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Saintmary(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:

Yes marriage is about 2 people and when one dies the remaining one should continue taking care of the children , he can't run away from his own responsibilities for me who is still struggling to carry it on his behalf no way

Sometimes you just have to be the bad guy.

Support your in laws with the little money you can afford, and if they insist, tell them that you will accommodate the children when your wife gets a job.

Tell your wife that she is free to bring the children when she gets a job paying the same salary you have.

She will keep quiet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? / As Wives Relocate Abroad, Husbands Turn ‘bachelors' / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.