Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces (4532 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by AgentGoat: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Send them something once in a while. Make dem stay where dem.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

Edit : admin do not push this to the front page

You are doing the right thing. Do not ever allow yourself to be blackmailed.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oboh662:

I can't

I support your decision. Your peace of mind is paramount.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Skyview01:

You are doing the right thing. Do not ever allow yourself to be blackmailed.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by saintneo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
I read this earlier yesterday but I resisted the urge to comment; however, after a long time thinking I have some advice for you.

Those are little kids, they are blessings in disguise. If there is a way to support please do. I know it is not easy but please sow in the life of these children.

Oboh662:
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

Edit : admin do not push this to the front page
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Saintmary:

Sometimes you just have to be the bad guy.

Support your in laws with the little money you can afford, and if they insist, tell them that you will accommodate the children when your wife gets a job.

Tell your wife that she is free to bring the children when she gets a job paying the same salary you have.

She will keep quiet.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
saintneo:
I read this earlier yesterday but I resisted the urge to comment; however, after a long time thinking I have some advice for you.

Those are little kids, they are blessings in disguise. If there is a way to support please do. I know it is not easy but please sow in the life of these children.

Unfortunately I have nothing to give to them
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Michelle55: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Where the heck is the father of these kids anyway?

Why would they want to saddle you with another man's responsibilities when he's very much alive and capable?

It doesn't make any sense at all, if your wife insists on taking care of the kids, let her get a job and fend for them( after all, they are her sister's kids)

If you not letting them come to stay with you is the reason why they tag you wicked, by all means, stay wicked! The economy is hard enough, let's not lead others into depression by saddling them with the responsibility that isn't their own.

If you have any amount to help them with, please do but never carry a load that is too heavy lest you fall face down with no one to help you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Michelle55:
Where the heck is the father of these kids anyway?

Why would they want to saddle you with another man's responsibilities when he's very much alive and capable?

It doesn't make any sense at all, if your wife insists on taking care of the kids, let her get a job and fend for them( after all, they are her sister's kids)

If you not letting them come to stay with you is the reason why they tag you wicked, by all means, stay wicked! The economy is hard enough, let's not lead others into depression by saddling them with the responsibility that isn't their own.

If you have any amount to help them with, please do but never carry a load that is too heavy lest you fall face down with no one to help you.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by 234GT(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Don't take in anyone. Tell your wife and inlaws you can take them in if and only if your wife starts earning as much as you do and the father of the kids dies. The 2 conditions must be fulfilled.

The useless father may be with one useless 20 year old girl fucking her as we speak.
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Bantu10: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

God bless all men, to be a man isn't a easy task...

The marital vow is for better for worse and you should take them in but your wife must work also..

They are young orphans please help them, accommodate them...

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive. For God sake help the orphans anyhow you can

urchin, when we ask you to read, you insult us. Orphans are people whose both parents re dead. Pls go back to the topic and read it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Husband-To-Be "Murders" Queen's English Daily! / Help / thanks evry1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.