Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,472 members, 7,846,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello (12583 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by butterfly777(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Y
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by ghostwritter(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Since I have no meaningful contribution to this useless topic knowing Peter Obi is the next president either they like it or not I have decided to lease this land to anyone that needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Goodoldays(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iragbiji is patiently waiting for his homecoming for retirement cum 29th of May Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by azikiweironsi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Don't loud it. Is a done deal. grin grin
The next thing they will say now, you're broke, you're looking for money, you want to become SGF, Ambassador, Minister etc..... wailing continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by naijapikin2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
He shall be removed by God. Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Doyou2019: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
News source: The Nation
I laugh! cheesy
Maybe Bello meant next president of Iragbiji Town Union
A joke of a newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As a proud Yoruba man, all I have to say is Obilokan 2023. Dear Nigerians, I present to you the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his family
You are on your own.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by RxCatalyst: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As a proud Yoruba man, all I have to say is Obilokan 2023. Dear Nigerians, I present to you the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his family
Who sabi u? What value do you have?
Follow the person of your mind but I know Tinubu is our next president..... Omo ale yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by sapele914(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
Of all the pictures to use, Na kodak moment way Peter Obi resemble wild emu peacock you decided to use?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Enemies of one Nigeria......

Well this are people tinubu helped politically and they are trying to justify his aid to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Moh247: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
cool

Tell them
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by nedu666: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bello does not want tinubu to win. U can tell from his refusal to partake in the campaign. The reason is james faleke. He knows if tinubu wins, he will impose faleke on him while he wants onoja to be d next gov
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by MansoryMX(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
E nor too far again. We will know if you people own this country to install a president or the citizens to elect one that is credible and just for the good of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Viscuz: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tell them

You go shock

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by ATLIEN2027: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Anyone with common sense and logic already know this.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by babaijebue(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
We were telling them but they wouldn't believe.
Jagaban is coming
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Juanmike(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
adioolayi:
Nothing has changed..

The next President is between Atiku and Tinubu
Tinubu is never in the race. It's Obi or Atiku.
Bulaba will step down latest Jan 28.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by stasius: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Juanmike(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
How do I get my share of the boullion van.
So that I can sing his praise.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
As the mouthpiece of over 200million people.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Karlovych: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Of all the pictures to use, Na kodak moment way Peter Obi resemble wild emu peacock you decided to use?
Dude stop following me all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Jevica: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another useless youth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by nzubegod: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-is-president-in-waiting-gov-bello/

He Will Definitely Continue To Wait For Presidency For The Next 8 Years Because Of OBILokan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Scandium: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
For where. Let the best candidate win

Dont forget to check my signature
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by 36STATES: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Irigbiji drug mule will never become president of Nigeria. From ordinary pepper to Cameroon pepper?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Burruchaga71(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:

Obi's wife is the reason am searching for a wife in Akwaibom.. Honestly
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by DSC7: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yeye Bello said Tinupoo builds human beings cheesy cheesy grin cheesy..

Yet he couldn't build a better and healthy version of himself cheesy grin....

Just a little time before Tinupoo will realize that he has been scammed.....

The contest remains Atiku vs Peter Obi.....

Vote wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Iamfavored: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Easylife1234: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Indispensable85(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
The white lion himself.
Kogi is secured for JAGABAN
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Curious345: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) / FG Records N1.064trn Half-year Revenue Shortfall / FHA Summons Abdulmumin Jibrin Over ‘misconduct’, Warns Of Possible Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.