Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello (12585 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Betashop: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerians should be more cautious about their mental health. I see no reason after this 8yrs of massive suffering, one will still be talking about APC when we have other parties to choose from

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Nchenches: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Looking forward for a possible president Hashim Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer, by Islamists of Nigeria. Whoever believes that Tinubu is the true presidential candidate the cabal has in mind, is kidding.
Already, Shettima has proclaimed before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces while Tinubu takes charge of the Economy.
But whoever is in charge of the armed forces is the real leader of the country.
Imagine a Shettima commanding Nigeria's armed forces. It's like giving Nigeria to the Taliban of Afghanistan to enforce a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by livinbygrace: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is what most of the so called Obedients children dont understand,the more you criticize,oppose and insult Tinubu the more popular he becomes.All the social media advert and skits are just making him more popular.
Na go learn politics 101 in a very very hard way by Feb.25th
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by livinbygrace: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As a proud Yoruba man, all I have to say is Obilokan 2023. Dear Nigerians, I present to you the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his family

Yes ooo,Obi would be declared the President of Biafra on Feb.25th,2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by livinbygrace: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
News source: The Nation

I laugh! cheesy

Maybe Bello meant next president of Iragbiji Town Union

So you believe an opposition with no sitting governor,senator,house of rep,or even chairman would defeat an incumbent party,with a strong and well experienced candidate like Jagaban?Most of you must be dreaming or newbie,you will understand politics on Feb.25th.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Hero2t: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good thing he only has one vote. So he should speak for himself and also let others decide for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Debater(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As a proud Yoruba man, all I have to say is Obilokan 2023. Dear Nigerians, I present to you the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his family

Boss, your sense dey dere smiley grin
Strongly OBIDIENT!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by bhella10: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Only Okoros are finding it hard to believe! We always beat them in this game, we go beat dem Zombiedents and we won't give them Biafra afterwards.
na back to back beating walahi grin
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Tinubumyman: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
u must be a bastard or omoale.....
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by torqque7(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
36STATES:
Irigbiji drug mule will never become president of Nigeria. From ordinary pepper to Cameroon pepper?

grin grin grin Choi comrade you doin catch Baba doing his Escobar deals��
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by olatuns2017: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Tubaba83: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Follow who knw road but hold ur tfare...
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by motayoayinde: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
INSHA ALLAH
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Testimony1988(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
I disagree with him.
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Nature33: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2023
if stupidity is an achievement, who b messi abi na ronaldo where dis fool dey?
Re: Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello by Teeroyzimma: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Only Okoros are finding it hard to believe! We always beat them in this game, we go beat dem Zombiedents and we won't give them Biafra afterwards.

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / Anyone Aggrieved With Travel Ban Should Go To Court – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.