Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust (32922 Views)

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by DJInfluence: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Most of these security operatives lobbied for such job or like they called it "posting". To them, the gain outweighs the pain.

Securing private individual should be the job of private security firms not the police force. Using tax payers money to protect the rich is wrong.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Benmob: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t know y I keep seeing all these Obi supporters as another potential terrorist without weapons cos they share d same ideology with d same Boko Haram they claim to hate

A boko haram terrorist see u as an enemy once u don’t subscribe to his ideology n he believes u must die

An Obidient see u as an enemy once u don’t support obi n they even call u enemy of the country n they see u as worthless, the only thing separating Boko Haram n these people is access to weapon

With the right weapon they are ready to eliminate those not supporting obi

occfx another Obidient believes anyone not supporting obi is a dangerous animal n an enemy not only to Nigeria but humanity

So how is that believe different from that of a terrorist?

Meaning he sees u as dangerous n an enemy so if given a weapon he will eliminate the person

N these people will claim they hate boko haram but they are doing d same thing they claim they hate

Hypocrisy is when u hate boko haram but u have a mindset like occfx n his fellow Obi supporters
I have check other pple comment,no one turn d post to politics,but only u.

Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Emyogalanya: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Since the bullet proof protects the VIP , why do we risk the life of an ordinary people
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by meneski(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Maynman:
If they have a bulletproof car why hire police then, why don’t you just hire a bodyguard and put him in the same bulletproof car you are in.
they need human shield too.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Muiccine(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2023
I weak.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by gr8child(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bodyguard dey complain say the oga dey too secure.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Worksunlimited: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maynman:
If they have a bulletproof car why hire police then, why don’t you just hire a bodyguard and put him in the same bulletproof car you are in.

Intimidation no go sweet like that
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by PropertyBuying(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is unfortunate

Well, check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by jojothaiv(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Job hazard.

It's a pity though.
It's not like the blood will cleanse the land in fact the labours of our heroes past lie buried, forgotten and rotten in their graves.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Maynman: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:

When you start making money, you would understand.

When you live in sane environment, you’ll understand.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by JoeNL22(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
So sad.
Obi, please we need law and order in this contry
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by OyinO: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is similar to Daddy GOs and the church members. Daddy GO goes around with heavy and tight security details while church members are deceived to use stickers anointing oil, and holy water to defend themselves.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by tctrills: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maynman:

When you live in sane environment, you’ll understand.
I live in Nigeria and I understand that you need all the security you can get to survive here. So I don't blame the rich.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
They knew what they signed up for.

Just saying, there is no way my principal will be in a bulletproof vehicle and not provide same for my own safety too

But you have an Ak47 to protect your self with
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by stamapro(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
That is serious especially for the families they left behind. What a job.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Maynman: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:

I live in Nigeria and I understand that you need all the security you can get to survive here. So I don't blame the rich.
At the expense of other people’s life, those one don’t want to survive?
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by tctrills: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maynman:

At the expense of other people’s life, those one don’t want to survive?
If you are paid to be a security officer, you sign up for such. We all know the dangers in the job.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Maynman: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:

If you are paid to be a security officer, you sign up for such. We all know the dangers in the job.

A security officer job is not to protect the rich from dying.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by tctrills: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maynman:

A security officer job is not to protect the rich from dying.
Actually his job is to protect whom ever he is assigned to from dying.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Maynman: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:

Actually his job is to protect whom ever he is assigned to from dying.

No, his job is to protect the community or state or organization he is assigned to not the “rich”.
Let the rich get bodyguards.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by UNDFTD: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
I hope this news serves as a LESSON and a WARNING to Nigerians who want to join any security arm of the failed Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN). If you serve Nigeria, you will die in shame like a DOG!
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by slimfit1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Deenillah:
Lie you say?
It's obvious you're not a security personnel. So you definitely can't relate.

SMALL INSIGHT FOR YOU

MILITARY OR PARAMILITARY work is not one of choice whereby you get to choose where you want to work, or who you want to work for or with.

THAT'S THE SECRIFICE WE MAKE.

The sad thing here is just how the families of the affected victims are neglected.

Brother if I was I will give him up myself, they don't need to Touch the car just shoot when he comes out.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by deltateam: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Buharifan:

https://dailytrust.com/vips-in-bullet-proof-vehicles-send-43-security-aides-to-graves/

It's unfortunate but it's job hazard.
The bullet proof vehicle is very expensive and man being who he is, selfish would consider himself and family first.

It's for security agencies to consider their men's safety and work out modalities to reduce casualties.
Re: VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust by Deenillah(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
I understand where you're coming from sir, but like i said, it's easy for you to say because you're not a personnel.

PS. NO OFFENCE

slimfit1:

Brother if I was I will give him up myself, they don't need to Touch the car just shoot when he comes out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Police Commission 'Pencils-Down' 37 Ex-SARS Officers For Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.