Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

(true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother (872 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2023
My obodo oyibo fiancé and I - Part 1
This is going to be a short story and straight to the point.
This relationship started online and blossomed into something I called, a fairly tale. Or so I thought.
We would talk on phone.
Practically, we were into each other, like very deep.
We were so apart. The distance was highly pronounced. He was in Germany, while I was in Nigeria, but never did we feel the distance. He called and always engaged me in video calls.
He always made sure to take notice of wherever I was or who I was with. He would video call and ask me to show him around the place, just to ensure I wasn't with anyone, especially, of the male gender.
He was in far away Germany but never did the thought of cheating on him or giving other men a chance creeped into my mind.
He made me believe I was his all and all. His last bus stop and the woman he will cherish and spend the rest of his life with.
And because of this, I succeeded in playing all effort to appear like a good wife material. I didn't stress him for money, nor any material things. I already saw my self as his wife and behaved accordingly. I respected that relationship and adored it with all my heart.
My love for him sealed completely after he asked I get an engagement ring and wear for him.
When he demanded for that, I did not argue with him, nor ask him why I should use my own money and buy an engagement and wear by myself. I did not. I believed it was the right thing to do, because he wasn't in the country.
So, I went to the market and bought one of the most expensive ones. I showed it to him, he liked it and asked me to put it on. And so I did.
And that wasn't the only weird request he made.
He also insisted I go to his family and introduce myself as his wife to be.
I found it so odd, and declined engaging in such, but he made it a must. I discussed this with my friend and also one of my male cousins, and they advised I shouldn't embark on such journey, that it would make me appear desperate and valueless.
But what did they say about advising a girl in love? So that was my case.

More people engagement one this story, to be continue
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
My Obodo Oyibo Fiancé and 1 - part 2

8 days later, I got ready to set out for the journey of going to his family to introduce myself.
He was from Anambra state, and I base in Lagos.
He said he would be coming home for the Christmas, and that it was paramount I do the introduction before Christmas.
This was happening in August.
Before the journey, I first asked him the things his mother likes so I would know what and what to get for her, but he said, I should get her anything that comes from my heart.
And I said OK.
Though, I wasn't satisfied with the response. I wanted him to say something, so that, it would ease me the stress of overthinking myself with what I should buy.
So, I finally settled with buying her, high quality Ankara, stock fish and provisions.
Remember I said, I never disturbed him for money, because I didn't want to appear as a woman who would be too demanding.
But atleast, I expected him to be sending something, from time to time. But he was so relaxed, because I wasn't asking him.
Sometimes, it would make me wonder, if he truly love me.
That part of him really got me worried, if he was the stingy type, but yet, I couldn't find myself asking him for anything.
But most times, when we were talking on phone, he would tell me, how he would spoil me with money when he returns to Nigeria and all that. So it made think that, maybe, he doesn't have a proper means of sending something to Nigeria. I really thought a lot about that aspect of him not sending me anything.

So back to my story.
I got the things for the mother, 3 sets of high quality Ankara fabric, long hand stock fish, and provisions. (Peak milk, milo, custard and a pack of sugar)

And joyfully and happily, I set out to visit his mother in Anambra.
That journey really cost me a lot.
I was still a student, in my final year and the money I used for that was the money my brother sent for my final year project. I know how much I cried before he could gather to send me the money. I was really hoping Jike would do something, and help me out somehow, since he was the one who made me embark on the journey.
Atleast, it was the right thing for any sensible man to do.

I also didn't inform my friend and my cousin that I was to travel to the East, because they already kicked against it, otherwise, they were the right people to lend me the money, but it would be disgraceful asking them for help.
And that was why, I had to take the risk and dip my hand into my project money for the journey.
I knew my brother won't be listening to me again, so my only hope was on Jike.
I explained everything to him and also suggested, I postponed going to see his mother, till he comes back, so he can properly do it himself and introduce me to his family, but he said NO!... That he needed his mother to see me and start getting along with me.

So I found some senses in what he said and I accepted. But that didn't stop me from explaining in details, without leaving anything out, on how I used the money meant for my project for the journey. I didn't ask him for money direct, but the way I said it, would make any man who truly love his woman to rally up something for her.
But Jike didn't. He ignored hearing me mentioned that part and how difficult he was making things for me by forcing me to go visit his family.
But I was a girl madly inlove, waiting for her obodo oyibo boyfriend to come home and marry her.
So, I took off to Anambra state, to see my would be mother inlaw.

To be continue
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Cuda1(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
If this is true...it didnt end well.

Op come along oh
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
My obodo oyibo fiance and I - part 3

Locating his village wasn't that difficult but, I really spent alot. I even exceeded the money I set out for the journey.
When I entered the compound, it was just a normal house. A non expensive bungalow.
The mother welcomed me, but she first asked me who I was and I introduced myself.
And she said, "oh! You are finally here. My son has told me a lot about you. And I am happy to finally meet you"

It was so warming receiving her kind welcome.
She welcomed me so well and exhibited satisfaction seeing me.
She offered me a sit and water and she engaged me into a conversation.
She asked me a lot about my family, my mother and father, my siblings and how many we are in the family, and also my position in the family.
Because of the way she was bombing me with questions, I forgot to hand her over the things I got for her.
When I got myself, I told her, "mama, see the things I bought for you"

And she shouted excitedly and collected them from me. She loved the Ankara and the stock fish and frowned at the provisions. She asked, "didn't my son tell you I don't eat these sugary things?"

And I replied, "I am sorry ma. I actually asked him and he said, I should get you things from my heart"

And she said, "no problem, I have people that will need it." she said and set them aside and then took the Ankara fabrics and the stock fish inside.

At that point, I hated myself for buying the beverages. I should have settled only for Ankara.
I went and overdid myself just to impress his mother.
I was still there and her phone started ringing.
And she said, it was Jike that was calling.
The moment she answered, I could hear him asking her if I have reached, and she said yes.
And he then told her to leave from where I was, that he wants to ask her something. The phone volume was loud enough for me to hear him. Maybe, he doesn't know that, because the way he asked her to leave from where I was so he could ask her some thing got me worried and thinking what it could be he was going to ask her.
So the mother gave me this kind look and then left my presence. She went inside the room and they continued with their conversation. I couldn't hear her from where I was sitting.
So, I remained seated, waiting for her to finish with the call.
5 minutes later, they were still on call and I had this push to eavesdrop.
But her voice was low, that I couldn't hear a thing.
I kept wondering what it could be they were talking about.

I still remained seated, waiting for them to finish.
"But am I not the one he is supposed to call?" I asked myself
"What's the need of calling the mother to ask her if I have reached when he can actually call me and ask how my journey was and how I was able to locate his house?" I kept asking myself as I felt my heart feeling sheer hurt.

To be continue �✅
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
My obodo oyibo fiance and I - part 4

After she was done with the call, I studied her face, but she was still acting the way she was acting before the call.
So I said to myself, no cause for alarm. But I still couldn't let my mind off on why he requested to answer the call in my absence. And he did not even ask her to give me the phone so he can speak with me.
I was beginning to think too much about it, when the mother interrupted me by asking me if I was going that day.
And I said no, that I actually came to stay for few days with her.
And she said OK.
She then informed me she was going to attend a burial ceremony of one elderly man that died in the community. She said she was already set to leave before I arrived.
And I said OK.
She didn't ask me if I would love to follow her. She did not. She just left, leaving only me in the house.
2 hours later, she still never returned and I don't know what or how to go about doing some things in the house. I saw some bitter leaves she she left on a tray and kept on the seat out. I also saw some palm nuts, uncooked. But because the bitter leaves were not washed yet, so I decided to leave it there because I couldn't figure out what she was to use them for.

At a point, I noticed I was beginning to appear too worried and forgot I was simply a guest. I shouldn't stress myself much with overthinking. So I got myself together and waited for her to come back.
6 in the evening, she was still to return. And I still felt relaxed, waiting for her.
Around some minutes to 7, she came back. As she reached the seat out, her eyes first reached the bitter leaves and the palm fruits.
I was greeting her cheerfully, that she was back and this woman did not return my greetings. Her face frowned as she started asking me why I didn't wash the leaves.
At first, I was so confused because I don't understand what she meant by, I didn't wash the leaves.
She continued sounding so angry on why I haven't prepared the soup yet, saying she brought everything out for me to cook and I was waiting for her to come back and cook it for me.
I still got confused, trying to understand what she meant.
The leaves were still raw. If I was to cook bitter leaf soup, that means, I was going to wash the leaf and we all know the process of washing raw bitter leaf.
I got weak instantly.
First, she left, without giving me instruction on what to do about the leaves and the palm nuts.
Secondly, the leaves were still fresh and I have my nails done and thirdly, I don’t know how to wash raw bitter leaf.
Even if she had instructed me to cook it, I wouldn't have done anything, because in my house, we never bought raw bitter leaf. We buy the already washed ones and then cook out the bitterness out of it.
So, instead of telling her, I don't know how to wash bitter leaf, I then hang it on her that, she was the cause. She should have told me to cook it before leaving.
She didn't want to admit her mistake and even went ahead and made a statement saying, "are you sure you can actually take care of my son"

I ignored her. She tried to get me to cook that soup that night, but I refused, and kept making up excuse on why I shouldn't. I suggested to her we should cook rice, that it was already late to make soup that night and besides, I'm not yet used to the house. It will be difficult for me to try, since I haven't known my ways around the house. And this woman had to call her son to tell her what happened and how I refused to prepare the soup she asked me to cook. And the son who couldn't see it wise to hear my own side of the story got furious. He couldn't even allow me explain. I was so mad that night. He believed everything his mother said. The mother made it sound like she actually asked me to cook before leaving for the burial and he believed her. I have never felt so hurt all my life. What the mother did really got to me. I cried that night

I will update the remaining soon
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by joceey(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na mumu u be grin
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Cuda1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
joceey:
Na mumu u be grin

Love hits us Differently
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
My obodo oyibo fiancé and I - part 5
I was just sitting on a chair in the sitting room and the mother was passing without saying anything to me despite knowing she really hurt me and also lied against me. That was when I knew that, it will be so difficult getting along with her and if I continue staying there, more issues will arise and also, the bitter leaf. She might still insist I wash them in the morning and I'm sure that will create a whole lot of problems because I won't know how to go about it. So I had to make up an excuse to leave the next morning.
I also forgot to mention that, I slept on empty stomach that night and the mother didn't care about me.
So the next morning, I woke up very early and started sweeping the compound. I swept everywhere, so as to atleast, ameliorate her heart from what happened the previous day. After I was done sweeping, I entered the kitchen and washed the dirty dishes I found there.
I was still washing the dishes when she came out.
I greeted her and expected her to give a smiling face after seeing how neat everywhere was, but she only responded by humming and then sat on the chair.
So I went to her and told her I would be leaving that morning, that my father is angry I wasn't at home.
She looked at me and asked me, if she was holding me.
So I noticed she was still angry with me.
I then started apologising to her, so that she doesn't hate me and make her son not to marry me.
I was still trying to make her happy and she said, "I don’t understand what you are trying to do. Hope you said you want to leave? Then why are you disturbing my peace this morning?"

Seeing her stiff facial reaction, I then decided I should leave, before another problem comes up.
And finally, I left.
Before leaving, I had to text Jike everything that happened and also told him that, I was leaving, that my father was sounding angry, that if he doesn't see me at home, he will deal with me.

I already left the house when Jike started calling me.
I was on bike, heading to the park and I couldn't hear what he was saying.
But from the small I heard, he was sounding angry, demanding I go back to the house, that it was already late to get a bus going to Lagos, that most Lagos buses load in the morning, and from their village to Onitsha, where I can get a bus going to Lagos would take like 1 hour, 30 minutes and it was already some minutes before the hour of 8.
But I pretended I did not hear that part, and told him I can't hear him. That when I alight from the bike, I will call him.
At that point, I regretted embarking on that journey. He didn't tell me his mother was a very difficult fellow to get along with.
So, I got to the park. The park wasn't from their home and I entered a bus that was going yo Onitsha.
Luckily for me, the bus filled fast and we took off.
My phone started ringing again.
I picked and told him we already left. He still insisted I alight from that vehicle, and return to the house. That I'm acting stubborn and he was beginning to get angry with me.
I told him my father will disown me if I should disobey him. And he said, I should choose between him and my father. And then ended the call.
At that moment, I became so confused on what to do.
I didn't want to loose him. I got so scared on what he might do next. I already hurt his mother and I also, left the house without even informing him after agreeing to spend some days with his mother. Still inside the bus, I became so confused on what to do next.

Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
My obodo oyibo fiancé and I - part 6

But remembering the bitter leaves and how the mother might force me to wash them again, I decided to choose leaving the place.
I preferred them to know I left because I was angry, to them knowing I don't know how to scrub and wash common bitter leaf. The mother shouldn't see I wasn't a perfect wife for her son

After I reached Lagos, it was already late. I did not get to the park on time. Before I could reach Onitsha, where I was able to get a bus going to Lagos, it was already 9:46. So, my reaching Lagos, was around 10 in the night, we met serious gridlock on the road.

Throughout the journey, Jike didn't call me. I guessed he was still angry because I did not do what he asked me to do. I had to call him, but he didn't answer. I texted, no response. I was still trying his line and then, fell asleep.
Because I was worried and also
had him in my mind before falling asleep, my sleep kept getting interrupted, as I continued waking up in-between, checking my phone, to know if he has replied. But nothing from him.
The next day, I continued calling, texting and chatting him, he would read my chats, but won't respond. I kept feeling more scared that, that my disobeying him would automatically end things between us.
And I started praying and fasting for his anger to douse.
6 days later, he called.
I couldn't believe it when I saw his call. I felt highly excited. The joy I felt seeing the call was from him, had no bound. So I tapped my phone and answered.
I greeted him and called him my special name for him.
I started apologising again, and told him how sorry I was, and he said, "it's ok"
And he asked me how I was and all that, and I kept replying him.

We continued with our long distance relationship.
Oh, I forgot to mention the money I spent for the journey. I kept telling him how difficult it was for me to raise money again for my project and he told me to manage and look for a way to get it, somehow. That once he returns to Nigeria, he will refund them to me, down to every penny I spent. And I believed him. He made it sound like, sending money from outside to Nigeria is very impossible. I believed him.
So, we continued as I kept sorting myself, to raise the money for my project, with hope he will refund them to me like he promised.
I couldn't find other means, and was left with the only option of borrowing money from loan apps.

Now, finally, the story begins. The main reason I started sharing this story.
It was Christmas, 2021. Like he had been saying, he actually came home.
I was so excited that, all my wait and prayers were about to pay off.
He entered Lagos. I thought he would ask me to come welcome him at the airport, but he didn't, the next thing he said, was that, he was already at the village, that I should enter the next available bus that is going to East the next morning.
I was shocked and unhappy.
I thought, I would be the first person he would love to see before heading down to his village. Infact, I was even hoping that, we would be travelling to the village together provided with the little issue I had with his mother. But, telling me he was already home and not seeing me first got me so sad.
But because he had this authoritative spirit, I didn't want to argue with him much on that.
I decided to do what he said by preparing myself for the journey the next day.
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
My Obodo Oyibo Fiancé and I - part 7

And also, another reason I was so mad that he didn't take me to his village with him was, transport fare.
I even had to remind him to send transport fare, that it was a festive period and its always expensive traveling from Lagos to any part of Nigeria during Christmas times, but he said I should look for a way and get the money and come.
As the good girl I was, I did exactly as he said, I did not argue.
The next day, I took off to Anambra.
It wasn't such a smooth ride.
Traffic was much, coupled with plenty military check points we kept meeting on the road.
I left Lagos around 6, and got to Anambra by 5.
For someone who was eager to meet his woman, I expected him to pick me up from Onitsha, but Jike did none of that.
Even when I got to his village, he still did not come to pick me from the park. I had to enter bike that took me to his house.
On reaching his house, it was already 9 in the night.
And Jike was not even home to welcome me.
He was at his childhood's friend's place. And I was facing his "hard to get along" mother, who wasn't so excited to see me.
This time, I did not buy her much stuffs. I only bought a necklace for her, that cost me only, 3000.
I gave the gift to her, she collected it and said "thank you".
She asked me to sit and wait for her son, that he just left to greet his childhood friend who just came back from Portharcourt.
And in my heart, I was boiling.
Jike doesn't like doing the right thing when it comes to me.
He always treated me as if I was the one forcing myself on him.

Few minutes later, I was still waiting for him.
I had to call him, he answered and I told him, I had reached and also asked where he was.
He said, I should make myself comfortable, that he was coming.

I did not argue.
I still sat, with my bag beside me, waiting for Jike.
While I was still waiting, I saw a girl entering the compound. She was looking my age, and also looking beautiful.
Jike's mother was sitting outside when the girl entered.
She then asked if she was in Jike's compound, the mother replied, and asked who she was.
And this girl introduced herself as Jike's fiancée.
Ah!
The thing sounded like a shock.
I cleared my ears to make sure I heard right.
Even the mother did not sound surprised.
She welcomed her and offered her a seat.
She also said to her the same thing she said to me when I first entered the compound.
She said, "my son has told me so much about you"

This woman doesn't even mind that I was there and I was hearing everything they were saying, she started asking her about her journey, her family, and her position in her family.
She also asked her if she was working too.
And she said, she has her own business she was managing.

As in, I was no longer there.
Everything felt like, I was dreaming.
The mother knew everything, she didn't act surprised, she was so OK seeing the girl.

And spanning the girl's fingers, I spotted a ring that also looked like, engagement ring she was wearing.
I couldn't hold this again, I had to step away from there, to call Jike and had him explain what was going on.

On first dial, he picked, and I asked him what was going.
I told him that, a girl was here and she said, she was his fiancée.

All Jike told me was that, I should make myself comfortable, that he was coming.
I was still trying to wrap my head around whatever was happening when I saw another lady, around my age too, coming out of the house, to tell the mother, that the food was ready.
She also requested for the plate she would use to dish out Jike's own, asking if she had a special plate he reserved for him in her room.
And the mother said yes, and asked her follow her, so she can show her which plate to use.

And I was left with concluding that, she was one of us too.
If she was his sister, she would have known how to serve Jike's food without disturbing the mother.
I felt weak instantly, because I couldn't understand a thing.
The only person that had the explanation to what was going on was Jike, so I had no other option than to wait for him to come back and explain the drama that was going on in his house.
Re: (true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother by Vicfacebadoo: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2023
My Obodo Oyibo Fiancé and I - part 8

Everything was like a dream
The world was just spinning around me.
My eyes were fixed at the entrance of the house, waiting for Jike to get back from wherever he said he went to.
The new girl that just arrived was still sitting with the mother outside as they continued discussing. I was no longer interested in what they were talking about as my mind started tracing back to my relationship with Jike, on how he has never spent any dime on me. But when I remembered his promises, on how he assured to refund down to every penny I spent, I felt myself calming down, but when I looked at the girl again and how she introduced herself as his fiancée, I felt disturbed again.

Jike was taking time to get back, I had to start chatting him on WhatsApp. I asked him, "what is going on and why is this girl saying you are his fiancée?"

He didn't read the message. It was delivered, but he did not read it.
I was still waiting for him when his mother took this new girl inside, to show her where she could drop her back.
The mother still maintained her bitterness with me. She did not even send my presence. She totally ignored me.
With her attitude towards me and her with the arrival of the new girl, I then conclude that, there's problem in the jungle.

And finally, Jike arrived.
But can you imagine me? The moment I spotted Jike, all the anger and worry in me disappeared as I saw myself running towards him to embrace him.
I jumped on him so excitedly.
Yes, my heart was beating for him. I hugged him so deeply, because I had missed him alot. And he reciprocated with same magnitude. Being in his arms assured me he was the man for me.
And I started crying.
My emotions were mixed.
I missed him and at same time, confused, worried on what was going on.
So, amidst tears, I asked him, "what is going on? And why is another girl saying, she is your fiancée and she also has an engagement ring too"

I expected him to say, he doesn't know the girl, but all he could say was, "I will explain everything. Let's go inside first"

And I insisted he tell me right there, because I know, once we get inside, his mother may not allow me have any moment with him again.
But he still insisted we go inside first.
So I asked him, "are we going to sleep together in one room, only us?"
It was a very ridiculous question to ask, but I had to ask him, to know what I was getting into.
He did not reply that. He led me by hand, as we started heading inside.
We were approaching the sitting room, when the new girl spotted him and rushed him.
She was so excited and started kissing him.
Jike did not push her, nor resist her, he kissed her right back and even held her tight.
The mother was seeing them and smiling in satisfaction.
The other girl that came to ask about how to dish his food came out and stood agape watching what was happening.
And in a very loud and shocking tone, she asked what was going on there.
Seriously, it was a total drama.
I was lost to reality because I couldn't understand a thing.
I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

She screamed Jike, and asked him if he was OK and who was the girl.
And Jike was still calm, smiling, and didn't reply her.
The new girl that just arrived, stood surprised wondering what was happening as well.

She asked Jike who was she and why was she addressing him like that.

It was a total drama and everything was happening like a movie. I struggled and found a chair and started thinking about myself and what I got myself into. I remembered all the money I spent and wondering if I was ever going to get them back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Female Vixens That Can Shake Ass In My New Video / / Spiritual Meaning Of Mango Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.