Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (8227 Views)

(true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy on white is my brother.

When you have a swagged up guy for a brother .. wow!!!

This is the photo of my elder brother (On White) and his child hood friend showing the swag they re made-of after an all night party in OBODO OYIBO.

Big fresh boy if you ask me .

Nairaland girls please stay off he's not single... He's already got a pretty girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Draei: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Orishirishi werey on NL.

13 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by 9cent(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Okay, but please tell your brother to work on his potbelly.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Only human beings are allowed to comment on this thread o
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Igbo guys won't kill somebody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
So You Be Igbo
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Ge0grapher(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:

What if he tells you to work on your b00bs?? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly flat chested bitch like you.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Swag? I'm a little lost

Its just jeans

10 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
:oChisos is lawd!
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
pls where's is the swag...i cant see anything here tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Your bro is as 'swagged up' as those Igbo boys that sell okrika at mile 1 market undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
Your bro is as 'swagged up' as those Igbo boys that sell okrika at mile 1 market undecided
Shut up queenshit

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Shut up queenshit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by tossie101(f): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol. Nice tho
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Since when did South Africa turn to obodo oyibo? undecided undecided

And BTW is that the first person to travel out in your lineage? lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by spyroet(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
The guy on white is my brother.

When you have a swagged up guy for a brother .. wow!!!

This is the photo of my elder brother (On White) and his child hood friend showing the swag they re made-of after an all night party in OBODO OYIBO.

Big fresh boy if you ask me .

Nairaland girls please stay off he's not single... He's already got a pretty girl friend.

Lalasticlala
dis useless boy again!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
My belle o, my head o
Jaguar my belle o my head o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly and flat chested bitch like you.
. Easy bro,but she deserve the insult sha.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by walepackage(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly and flat chested bitch like you.
chai,no chill at all.As e dey hot.Well,she call for it.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by 9cent(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mariinee is truly ugly
Well deserved .

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

did your brother know about your stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

did your brother know about your stupidity
Your mom does
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
report this ediot
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why are they in middle of road like they are selling something?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

No joygringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why is Airforce 1 attacking everyone here like that useless Startimes twitter handler?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Since when did South Africa turn to obodo oyibo? undecided undecided

And BTW is that the first person to travel out in your lineage? lipsrsealed

South Africa ?.
God forbid

That useless country grin

I can bet you've not seen the four walls of the Airport before cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

South Africa ?.
God forbid

That useless country grin

I can bet you've not seen the four walls of the Airport before cheesy cheesy

The ones I've passed through don't have walls kid.

I'm waiting for the time you'll grow up, but I have a feeling that my hopes for you will blow up in the thin air.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / My Mom Just Caught Me Mas+urbating(so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.