Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands (1512 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by EFULEFU1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
I love her so much but she is draining me
I send her Momo everyday, yet she is not content. I have caught her before with a man as old as her father, yet I had to apologise to her before we could get back together
Currently, I have taken a huge loan from the bank for her which I am still repaying yet , she has password on her phone. I beg before I can even touch her.

I love her Soo much, what can I do for her to love me back?
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by JASONjnr(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
You're doing well.....

If you have never begged her before you poop or urinate...then your miles better than a simp...

Congratulations.....

10 Likes

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Autobot05: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sell your kidney .
Your father's house
Your car
Your own house
And give her all the money ... thank me later

You're welcome in advance cheesy

12 Likes

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by nijalive: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Clout chaser liesss
Phony
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by NoahHadNoArk: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Attention seeker
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by correctyourself(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
EFULEFU1:
I send her Momo everyday, yet she is not content. I have caught her before with a man as old as her father, yet I had to apologise to her before we could get back together
Currently, I have taken a huge loan from the bank for her which I am still repaying yet , she has password on her phone. I beg before I can even touch her.

Are you not ATM? Please continue to pay, once you notice there is less money ask for more from the bank so that you don't lose customer. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Starz825(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
You be efulefu grin
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tell her u want to eat her shit. She should come poo inside your mouth.

She will love you more than ever before then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Zonefree(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have caught her before with a man as old as her father, yet I had to apologise to her before we could get back together

I have taken a huge loan from the bank for her which I am still repaying

she has password on her phone..

I beg before I can even touch her.

All these for a Nigerian liability

Una sha get time for nonsense undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Flora2Sweet: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kee yah sef
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by habsydiamond(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wait until she sends u to ur village b4 ur eyes open
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Fisiryorh(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
U be MUMU man....

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
EFULEFU1:

Give her more money.

Someone that loves you won't cheat. He/she ll appreciate your efforts and be reasonable in demands.
I don't want to talk too much.
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by SILENTandSMART2: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
You still alive efulefu grin or it's another person �
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Aplaudez(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Well done sir, oloriburuku grin
Keep the flag flying

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Shokoloko(f): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
EFULEFU1:

One word; FICTION

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by LUAN1: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why did you take loan to give her, it better Yu sale your family property and give her The money. Also give her your remaining salary after removing small portion to buy garri and beans. If the money is not still enough for her, then you sale your kidneys
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
This OP go end up like dat Chinese Man that spent 60million on Nigerian Towtow.. cheesy

And Still Got Dumped. embarassed

U Neva see Anything! sad

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by KeyEndurance: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
You Are A Simple man. Stop Voting For Apc una no hear

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by muyico(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
I smell lies "fiction" attention seeker

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Zico777(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Autobot05:
Sell your kidney .
Your father's house
Your car
Your own house
And give her all the money ... thank me later

You're welcome in advance cheesy
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Zico777(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
correctyourself:

Are you not ATM? Please continue to pay, once you notice there is less money ask for more from the bank so that you don't lose customer. grin
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by ItsTutsi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Troll
EFULEFU1:

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by czarr(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fake story.
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
EFULEFU1:

Weyrey grin grin grin

That girl will end you.

1 Like

Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Lolachef(f): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Efulefu sell your soul to the devil.
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by situations: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Atllanta: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
EFULEFU1:

dis one off me
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by imagrg(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
She used juju on you.
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Kennyprince: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Truth is that u be mumu
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Jamersirwin1971: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=EFULEFU1 post=120033095]I love her so much but she is draining me

I love her Soo much, what can I do for her to love me back? [/quote

Na Ghana you dey wey you dey momo??]
Re: She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands by Kingabia1998(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tuehh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday / Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? / Mfoniso Udom And Emmanuel Magnus Pre-wedding Shoot Is The Perfect Dose Of Sweetn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.