Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) (40460 Views)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / #endsars Protest In Kaduna Today. / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by pacespot(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2023
grin I can only imagine what would have been going on in the background in terms of efforts made by those in Tinubu and Atiku camps to lure this man Kwankwaso to themselves grin cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by famouscargo4u: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
post=120035700:
I told you guys Kwankwaso control Northwest grin grin game is on

LegendHero

This will deplete Atiku's vote in the northwest.
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by harmonyglobal: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Salvador1:
Kwankawso is really doing the Lord's work.

Quick reminder.

1 Christian against 3 Muslim

Remember this time around Christians have waken up.
Especially in North.
Politics is not about religion, it's all about governance, this country cannot be divided along religious lines. It's shall fail. Learn from the Yorubas. We should stand as one Nigeria and leave religion in the homes. Vote whoever you like and move on after the elections.
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by stev120(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Some of this so called big parties are joking. We told you that a huge numbers of persons are tired of APC and PDP, but you disagreed.

In the North, these persons tired of APC and PDP fall to Kwankwaso

In the South these persons fall to Obi

If the persons tired of APC and PDP are more, then game over.

No block vote from northeast and northwest. Even the north central will be divided.
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by tope777(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Salvador1:
Kwankawso is really doing the Lord's work.

Quick reminder.

1 Christian against 3 Muslim

Remember this time around Christians have waken up.
Especially in North.

Yea bro ,try and check it in Bible 2CHRONICLES 20.

Obi victory is divine.
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by GTkester: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
owobokiri:
Who noticed that Tinupoo has started looking eastwards for votes after all his gragra? Dude was boasting that he does not need the east to win!? And he doesn't even know how to go about luring the East into his camp.., so he went to Enugu and started threatening his Chi the other day.

Dude has made his calculations and found out that with Atiku and Kwankwaso running rings around his campaign in the North, his thinking that the north will "reciprocate" and vote him in has turned into a huge mirage! So he remembered "the other part" of the country.

Las Las, Eye go clear all man shaa..

I swear I noticed it. But it's already too late
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Nonsense.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
I feel at some point either Kwakwanso or Atiku will step down for the other. It all depends on who has the less pride! I’m sure they must have noticed by now that both of them contesting would dwindle the bloc votes of the core north.
Re: Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) by aylipple: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
How far? I've been consoled oo. How about you?
PrinceOfLagos:
keep consoling yourself o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.