Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? (16315 Views)

What Hurts More Than Breakup? / What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by BigYash: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
ikeno:

Why I was so angered was when a car that was trying to jump queue hit my car a bit in the process.dem cum say fuel don finish for my turn....d place their madness stop na there my own start.
cheesy Problem everywhere
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Robinmido(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
I think We all agree that the most painful thing is forgetting where you hid your money undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by 77star: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Crampyblood:
Olden days iron door don jam you for hand befoee? cool
U like blood indeed

See where u go

Ur eyes don see something o
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by iammolise(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Silentgroper:
Lol.. Does this really hurt??

Now i feel sorry for elizebeth..

no wonder she wouldnt talk to me anymore...
saying it hurts sounds too good, e dey pain bro e dey pain... The girl I ever first told "I love you" with my full chest played me this tape.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by phoebelove(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
horgarzer:
When you returned late from work at night feeling very very hungry, only for wife to tell you that gas has finished with no hope of seeing anywhere to refill that night
grin grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by jojothaiv(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breakup? Man has gone through series of torture all in the name of breakfast, in fact, man has gotten to that stage where the word 'I Love You' means nothing, we include breakup as part of the plan whenever we are signing up for a new relationship however, we can't keep playing safe so maybe in the fulness of time, man will adjust but you see the act of losing one life savings to someone you so much admire and respect in the society is what I can't forget in a hurry. Lost three souls due to that single mistake.

It opened my eyes to many thing and help me to always place each and everybody on the same level, no need losing my head if they turn good or bad, we are mortals, we are like the weather, harsh someday, sweet someday, we could be a blessing or a disappointment/disaster waiting to happen.

In nutshell, I've minimize my expectations in anything called humanity.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by folake4u(f): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't know about romantic relationship breakups but what hurts more?

1. Losing a loved one.
2. Friendship breakup.
3. When you plug your phone overnight and it didn't charge.
4. The akara woman didn't come that particular morning when you were craving for it.

2 Likes

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by boldsleek: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
I understand the pain. It has happened to me and to these days I still remember the death of my mum.
Eya, I feel your pain. Lost my sister too.

May your mum's soul keep resting in peace.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by JONSYN7154: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
boldsleek:
Eya, I feel your pain. Lost my sister too.

May your mum's soul keep resting in peace.
thank you Sir.

May your sister's soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by 77star: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
damosade:
When your first kid of 2 years old saying daddy I'm hungry and there is nothing at home and no money for pocket.
God I beg o
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by MyExpression(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
kay29000:
Nothing.

A heartbreak is like burning coal that just keeps burning in your soul...especially when the person that once loved you said some nasty things to you during the breakup.

This is why I don't give real closure.

I know the knowledge of why we're breaking up would hurt...no matter how sugar-coated I put it.

Just accept his/her decision and move on.

Truth effing hurts

1 Like

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by MyExpression(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
I posted it on my WhatsApp status dat day....

When I do not deliver a client's orders, especially when there's nothing I could do about it, within the time frame.
It really hurts me to disappoint my customers...I feel like I've lost them for life.

Burns my heart

HomeDel Logistics
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by ogene70: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
ikeno:

Yes I did grin grin

Congrats grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Silentgroper(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
iammolise:
saying it hurts sounds too good, e dey pain bro e dey pain... The girl I ever first told "I love you" with my full chest played me this tape.
it's funny bt i dont want to laugh in respect to ur pains bro...
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Lampass(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
phoebelove:
_ Maths teacher teaching during break time after double period angry
Add more
Broken Bones bro���
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by toronto10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
You are right. You remind me of the situation I found myself last year June when I lost my mother
boldsleek:
Watching a loved one die in your hands.

The crying, praying with everything in you asking God to not allow them die, holding on to that prayer that God will eventually answer you.

And, Fiam..., they died before your eyes.

Trust me, Nothing shatters heart more than that. The pain lives with you for years too.
you a right. You remind me of the situation I found myself last year June when I lost my mum. I use to be very strong in prayer but I have lost faith In prayer since then.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Muiccine(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
When my last cup of garri wey i soak to drink pour trowey for ground.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by boldsleek: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
toronto10:
You are right. You remind me of the situation I found myself last year June when I lost my mother you a right. You remind me of the situation I found myself last year June when I lost my mum. I use to be very strong in prayer but I have lost faith In prayer since then.
Aww, don't lose faith.

I will tell you what my mum told me when I was mad the God didn't hear my prayer.

she said" who gave me my sister? was it not God? and the owner took his gift back, so, what right do I have to be angry?

the above word got my faith back.

Trust me, whatever situation that one finds him/herself, we should be thankful because it could have been worse.

Be strong.., And may Mum's soul keep on resting in peace.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by edungene7: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Catching your best friend grinding yr beloved younger sister damn nigga
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by chidiwar(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
phoebelove:
Add more

When be say na only 1.05 odd game destroy ur bet ticket.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by lanryoung: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chelsea signing Mudryk under Arsenal nose
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by naijapikin2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breaking your house doormor lock, only to find the lost key a minute later grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Boldkrammy: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
boldsleek:
Watching a loved one die in your hands.

The crying, praying with everything in you asking God to not allow them die, holding on to that prayer that God will eventually answer you.

And, Fiam..., they died before your eyes.

Trust me, Nothing shatters heart more than that. The pain lives with you for years too.

It's a trauma I am battling to overcome for almost a year now but the pain is always fresh and the hot flashes so clear and fraustrating.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by cigaricon(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
When 4m disappears from your account and bank is telling you they can only recover 800k sad
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Polynek(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Starz825:

Barca go chop am again today against Madrid

I Sha hope you are not a Barca fan grin
Wetin make U think say Barca go loose?
Dem dey informed nal.
We nack Dem 1-3 grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by mosaicafrique: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Titus good nah, some smell like those gutters on the island

JackDaAlienz:
When you take a very fine girl to hotel
Open her legs and everywhere smell like titus
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Losing your money carelessly hurts like breaking up. But the worst pain is losing your source of livelihood. It hurts more than breaking up
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Yaks02(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2023
phoebelove:
Add more
Loosing to crypto & forex
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Yaks02(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Janesouthall:

Shit or piss catch you for hold up...

E happen to me to 2018, I enter motor from eleko to obalende, na shit worry me. Let me stop here grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2023
When someone who you sacrificed alot for doesnt appreciate your efforts but allows external influence to sway her.And you almost lost your life trying to defend her,there is a permanent scar to show for it.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by BronzeMajik(f): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Spending All your cash on things you don't need then you run to the ATM to withdraw More cash for foodstuffs only for you to find out your bank is undergoing service maintenance and you won't be able to make withdrawal anytime soon.
Premium pain
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by BronzeMajik(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2023
When someone you give money to All the time asks you "how do you spend your money"?
"What do you spend your money on"?
That's painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / I've Had Enough Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.