Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership (21786 Views)

Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Doyou2019: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Mindlog:
He is back. wink
with the same ol'tricks. grin
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:
Bad followership rewards bad leadership. It's 2023 and there's no excuse anymore, we can't continue to blame bad leadership when many of us have all the information necessary today to emancipate ourselves from these corrupt leaders

Some people are already getting ready to reward their bad leaders, I saw a video of a woman saying that Peter Obi could fix the country but he should wait for his turn, and that same woman will still be complaining about bad leadership and hardship in the country. Damn!
One person can't fix Nigeria... Nigerians mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by hollywater: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Mbaka is also cursed, because he is in the other hand a Leader. A Leader who in 2015 told us that the best that will happen to Nigerians, is to vote for Buhari.
He can't exclude himself from bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

Same Mbaka who said Buhari is God sent

Before na Satan sendam?

When God want to punish a people he send them bad leader.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by juman(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Then let us vote someone not among the four leading presidential candidates.
In your states and federal representatives, vote better candidates not in the popular parties.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by sonssyo: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2023
franchasng:
Nigeria is not cursed with bad leadership. Nigeria is cursed with tribalism which makes them selfish and wicked when selecting leaders and how to judge or follow a leader.

Majority of Nigerians are daft and highly unreasonable in their thinking when it comes to electing a leader.

Nigeria can only function well if they divide Nigeria into many parts to reflect the numerous tribes or restructure Nigeria so it functions as a united regions using either the 6 Geopolitical zones as template or maybe carve out more Geopolitical zones from some zones with too many mixed tribes.

Nigerians think about their tribe's welfare first before national welfare, so the best way to harness the potentials of Nigeria is to restructure or divide Nigeria to reflect the various tribes. Let tribes that share similar culture and traditions remain as one if they accept to function as one.

Well said,I support this
Very bitter truth you said herel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by juman(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Welcome back, the father.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2023
This man again, very lousy and talkertive

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2023
GTFOH

Just using priesthood to do what he likes

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by socialmediaman: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

One person can't fix Nigeria... Nigerians mumu sha

Not that Peter Obi is perfect or has a "magic economic wand", but he possesses qualities of distinguished Nigerian leader from the crop we have currently, and already inspires millions of resourceful Nigerians to believe in the country. In a similar way, JFK inspired millions of Americans to do something for their country, and the country grew from debt to surplus. Nigerians can do "wonders" when they believe in the country, we can actually spur economic growth if resources are directed correctly to production areas
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Karmaisme(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2023
This is me anytime I remember Mbaka said Buhari is Godsent.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Elidrisy20: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2023
You Ba
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Twoclans(f): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2023
So he is back undecided

I wonder why the Catholic church did not give him one year suspension.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Luvinghubby: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tell this clown to go and sit down, his time has gone , nobody respect and regards him again. That's what you got when a priest shameful meddle into politics and say hateful things against one person because the person refused to got scammed by him.

Thanks to Obi for reducing Mbaka to nothing

I thought this clown said that God told him that Buhari was the messiah, his Sense returned when Buhari offered him nothing. Mbaka will keep on disgracing himself

He fell out with Buhari after the contract he wanted was not approved grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2023
It is clear we are not ready for change. When you blame everyone but yourself, things will go wrong.

It's still the same citizens who blame leaders that can't keep their homes and streets clean, can't donate to a common cause, or even cheat their neighbors and customers of ordinary 10 naira. What will such people do in the seat of power?

We deserve the leaders we get!
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Fearyourcreator: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

Not that Peter Obi is perfect or has a "magic economic wand", but he possesses qualities of distinguished Nigerian leader from the crop we have currently, and already inspires millions of resourceful Nigerians to believe in the country. In a similar way, JFK inspired millions of Americans to do something for their country, and the country grew from debt to surplus. Nigerians can do "wonders" when they believe in the country, we can actually spur economic growth if resources are directed correctly to production areas
Tinubu looks better to me cus he has proved he got the intelligence... But Obi ain't bad too... But I still don't believe its a one man's Job though...
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by pedrilo: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2023
This idiot didn't learn anything from monastery?
Face your gospel.
U r a disgrace to ursrlf

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Onuoha1234(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Do priests come out come out once they enter the monastery? Why is this case be different?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Antoeni(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Same Way Nigeria is Cursed With Fake Pastors , Apostle, GOS , Bishops and Their Fake Prophecies

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Onuoha1234(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Are priests not in the monerstery for life?-How come now?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Watcharena: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria is also cursed with bad citizens
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by mightyhaze: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Bughari is no longer the Messiah?
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by mightyhaze: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Bomboiy:
Cursed with the same Buhari you supported twice,you were going to support Atiku until the Catholic Church clipped your wings.

You know Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership but you fought against the most competent Candidate we have had in a while because he wasn't going to bribe you. You had a chance to redeem yourself for supporting Buhari twice but you flopped it,save your sermon you are not different from the average political jobber.

Please do well to refund Atiku for the job you weren't able to deliver.
Apt!

Can't put it no better
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by RPG2020(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Troway that man inside prison that's where he belongs
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by Ikpaitid: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Another IPOB fool talking nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by djseanjohn77: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436688/nigeria-cursed-bad-leadership-father-mbaka/

Many of the followers are worst than the leaders themselves, give an average Nigerian opportunity to rule, the first thing will be to acquire wealth for him and his families unborn. We need massive re-orientation, the house of God are not helping matters, they instill in people the ideology of "prosperity is key otherwise, Jesus is not missing. " Even in the time of Jesus, there were wretched people, people who could even get a meal.
Everyone in his or her small space is fraudulent, professionals, artisans, market women, bankers, lecturers/teachers, doctors, (instead of allowing your wife give birth naturally, they will do CS just so they get better money grin grin, or negligence of duty, many have their own private hospitals where they refer you to, as such they are not present where they are paid. etc
The system and the people are so bad in Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by socialmediaman: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Tinubu looks better to me cus he has proved he got the intelligence... But Obi ain't bad too... But I still don't believe its a one man's Job though...

I have many issues with him which puts his candidacy 3rd on my list, regrettably, because I think that power should be in the south:

1. His muslim-muslim ticket is very problematic. Everyone knows this, and I can't pretend that religion is not a hot topic in Nigeria today. Immediately Buhari was elected in 2015, armed fulani groups, rated the 4th deadliest terror group in the world, unleashed terror on the country, on the farmers, on travelers, on natives etc, unchecked! He has no solution to this, RUGA and other religious centric issues will be on the table again if he is "in charge". His ambition could cost many lives in Nigeria

2. His cognitive display in public appearances. This is 2023. He has to appear publicly and be scrutinized by the public in debates, it's crazy how he hides from it, because Buhari did same in 2015 and we now know why, he was incapable of handling debates, and he doesn't communicate with the press today, and is very unresponsive to the public.

3. His "corrupt" past. Corruption is a cancer to Nigeria, and being unable to lead and corrupt at the same time is a disaster of a combination

4. Bullying and intimidation of opposition and the press, which will be amplified if he's in power.

among others
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by azpekuliar: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2023
It's the Aburi curse.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by GGirll: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Bomboiy:
Cursed with the same Buhari you supported twice,you were going to support Atiku until the Catholic Church clipped your wings.

You know Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership but you fought against the most competent Candidate we have had in a while because he wasn't going to bribe you. You had a chance to redeem yourself for supporting Buhari twice but you flopped it,save your sermon you are not different from the average political jobber.

Please do well to refund Atiku for the job you weren't able to deliver.

You just said it the way it is. My Dad of blessed memory never liked this man n I was not happy cos then, he was in a fierce fight with the then criminal Gov of Enugu State, chimaroke Nnamani, but now I know why my dad never liked him.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria isn't cursed we use our hands and choose obviously bad leaders the this new generation has suffered enough, they are wiser now.
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by occfx: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436688/nigeria-cursed-bad-leadership-father-mbaka/

Mbaka don repent? He was busy encouraging bad leaders and taking stolen money from them. If he has repented, his sins shall be forgiven
Re: Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership by nothingspoil70: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria is cursed with bad pastors and reverend fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted" / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.