Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) (3283 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Help With My Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Guys I just did something I have not mustard courage to do.
There is an 18 yr old girl that lives in the same compound.
She greets me with respect and smiles
So today I no go church as I came out of my house. I see the young babe in her room.
I knock she open with smile I enter
I told her to give me broom
After she got the broom, I literally grab her ass and made her sit on my laps. Then I told her I like her and told her how much she has changed in looks, I just dey sweet talk her.
She didn't refuse
I even hug her from the back
I touch her face dey call her fine girl
She was sooo shy
Sometimes I tell her to come then I place her on my laps.
I even squeeze her ass, lowkey
But she won't look me in the face
Just couple glances
I Asked her when she will be free
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?

Edit :
Omo I no understand these redpill guys that are bashing me.
So because of Redpill I no go toast again?
Thunder fire all you foolish Redpill gang
Come to think of it, this Redpill shit na rubbish
So make I no bleep girl again??
Be like say na homosexuals full this Redpill
Make I jejely comot from this una red pill nonsense.
Instead of being a simp, I touch and caress the girl and squeeze ass, all in the first day.
And una talk say no be red pill.
So if I dey simp tell her say I love her, without sexually telling her.
Come take her out then if she deny me Bleep.
That means I don waste money angry
No wahala, make una carry una nonsense red pill. I no do again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pedophile

13 Likes

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by ResidentMUMU: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
[s]I even squeeze her ass, lowkey

Did I do it well?[/s]

Reminds me of when I used to be fooled by this redpill nonsense. You'll think all you need in life is ability to control women.. something even dumb guys that have never heard of redpoll do effortlessly.

See, all you need to control women is experience. Focus on better things bro.. not women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
One thing I noticed is that she was acting very shy when I was touching and toasting her?

Is it normal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2023

Redpill doesn't teach you this

U this pervert on heat, stop molesting that girl

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
Pedophile
Are you mad.
She said she is 18

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
So today I no go church as I came out of my house. I see the young babe in her room.
After she got the broom, I literally grab her ass and made her sit on my laps. Then I told her I like her and told her how much she has changed in looks, I just dey sweet talk her.
She didn't refuse
She was sooo shy
Just couple glances
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?

How is this redpill.... bros...u dont know what redpill is....

8 Likes

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Streetmovement(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is not Redpill moves but if you wan chop am clean mouth you're free, as long as she's 18 and it's what you both agree on.

I no wan hear say you rape person o cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Streetmovement:

This is not Redpill moves but if you wan chop am clean mouth you're free, as long as she's 18 and it's what you both agree on.

I no wan hear say you rape person o cool
I want to know how did I handle it?
Instead of dumping and telling her I love her
I just went straight to the point
touching her, telling her
Do you think I can bleep her on wednesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Wizbellar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
If God come press your red button before Wednesday nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Jeon(f): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yes, this is what we called redpilll.

And why the redpillls niggas here dissing him?
Or Is he not doing what the redpilll Bible preachs? by seeing Women as intimacy gadget?.

I pray you should be greater than Andrew Tate.

https://www.nairaland.com/7525969/only-dating-girls-under-22

See another perfect redpilll.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by respect80(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
She didn't refuse
She was sooo shy
Just couple glances
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?

Try to understand what the redpill concept is all about first. This is far from it

1 Like

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Goodlady(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
Pedophile
The op sef no go pass 19. Kid boys always bringing one topic or the other to display their stupidity and stay relevant.
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Streetmovement(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I want to know how did I handle it?
Instead of dumping and telling her I love her
I just went straight to the point
touching her, telling her
Do you think I can bleep her on wednesday

If she say she go dey free on Wednesday you should know the answer to that by now, you don't need a magician to tell you what's gonna happen unless you decide to chicken out
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

Lolsssssssss, no joy in d jungle again
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
She didn't refuse
She was sooo shy
Just couple glances
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?

At ur old miser*ble age oooo grin grin grin grin grin U didn't see ur agemates to go for, rather it's a 16year-old inexperienced girl u want to lure into bed with ordinary 1k card grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shame on u fo*Lish o.ld man grin grin grin grin grin grin I hope ur parents have other male children? Because if they are depending on u in the future, then they will be heavily disappointed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
Pedophile

Are u minding the idi*t grin grin grin grin at his old age ooo look at what he is typing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by jeromestarks: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
How is she staying alone at 18?

If she's dat shy, she's probably a virgin.

Come closer brother and listen to me carefully.
IF YOU'RE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE, LEAVE THAT GIRL AND FIND NON VIRGINS ( those are the sperm depot)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olasyke:
Pedophile

Shut up.
He says she's 18.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Gadafii: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is not redpill, stop being an idiot

Redpill does not preach on taking advantage of younger girls, rather it teaches you how to use your brain instead of your heart when you deal with the opposite sex, you need to find job asap it report your self to the nearest police station as an unproductive member of the society

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by BigYash: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
She didn't refuse
She was sooo shy
Just couple glances
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?
That's not redpill ,you only exhibited your stupidity there. And if you don't change,you will end in jail.. To make matters worst,you come add church join your write up.. Na craze dey worry you,and you have no idea of what redpill is all about.. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Autobot05: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
She didn't refuse
She was sooo shy
Just couple glances
She said Wednesday
She gave me her number

I gave her 1k for credit

Did I do it well?

grin you be craze person walai grin
How is this red pill??
Better stop fornication...
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Antivirus92(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin
CANDYDADDY:

grin
CANDYDADDY:

Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
That's not redpill ,you only exhibited your stupidity there. And if you don't change,you will end in jail.. To make matters worst,you come add church join your write up.. Na craze dey worry you,and you have no idea of what redpill is all about.. Fool!
you are very foolish
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gadafii:
This is not redpill, stop being an idiot

Redpill does not preach on taking advantage of younger girls, rather it teaches you how to use your brain instead of your heart when you deal with the opposite sex, you need to find job asap it report your self to the nearest police station as an unproductive member of the society
Olodo she said she is 18 years
Are you dumb to not understand what is +18 angry
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
Fool tell me what I did that wasn't red pill.
Una go just dey yarn dust .
I'm very sure you are dont know what is red pill
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Op, your action na Greenpills,

No be Redpills
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
How is she staying alone at 18?

If she's dat shy, she's probably a virgin.

Come closer brother land listen to me carefully.
IF YOU'RE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE, LEAVE THAT GIRL AND FIND NON VIRGINS ( those are the sperm depot)
Abeg lock up, must every sex lead to marriage
Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust
It's it a must to comment if you don't know what to say, just scroll pass my topic
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by BigYash: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Fool tell me what I did that wasn't red pill.
Una go just dey yarn dust .
I'm very sure you are dont know what is red pill
Mugu your head dey lick oil. So grabbing a dirty 18years old ass is redpill to you?
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by BigYash: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I'm very foolish
Its so obvious..
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
Mugu your head dey lick oil. So grabbing a dirty 18years old ass is redpill to you?
Oboy get the Bleep out of my thread. Nonsense
Re: Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
Its so obvious I'm very foolish and my mum is a whoore
How much to bang your mum? 200 naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? / Are These Signs That A Girl Is An Olosho? / Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.