Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 (38970 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021 / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by TAGM(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by ItsTutsi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
You like am?
Urheadmaster:
You get eyes problem tongue
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by BigYash: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You get eyes problem tongue
He is right o. You no see say na bonny structure them name miss universe like this.. Her teeth pass 32 sef
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Vintage100(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
motionarena:
Shm

See as she be like pankere with no package.
Indeed beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

I laughed wen I saw this comment. You be original Yoruba guy. Pankere!!!

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by bluefilm: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
But how can this people be finding all these thin and flat girls attractive? angry

E get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by yaki84: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

So miss universe is different from miss world.

Too many miss this, miss that.

From Miss local government to miss state, country, continent and global

And they live lavishly

U never add 'Miss Period'...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by abdul23(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
What are the criterias for this miss universe or miss world sef? I guess real beauty is not part of it.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Mercury12(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

And they live lavishly

What does that tell you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by TIGERSKY: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://edition.cnn.com/style/amp/miss-universe-crowned-rbonney-gabriel-usa-intl-hnk/index.html
don't believe all that you see around you, alot of cuts under the knives,
Only legends will understand me

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by ZooOga: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Congrats and all that good stuff.

Different pageant but as MC Hammer said, 'U Can’t Touch This'. wink

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Natbrowny: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Miss Universe??

Apart from earth. Which other planets contested for this award

3 Likes

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by braunny(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Even if she's Miss Cosmos, she has failed as a woman If she's not married to the man who disvirgined her.

No glory on earth can match the glory God gave her (Virginity). Once that is lost, all is lost. Only empty case in bright colors.

Don't give your best (commitment and love) to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Virgins are rear. They are rear gems. They are the true Miss Universe. Only a virgin woman deserves your love and devotion.
this obsession go run u mad ohh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Benitoh: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

And they live lavishly

Only if you know what they shamelessly go through before they start living lavishly in the name of Fame.

Sometime i feel pity for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by marlow1962(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
She is 28. Though looks like a toothpick. Congratulations to her.
Lol, u know how many black and white gbola wer dat toothpick don collect bfr she win dat award.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Miss Bonny Miss Boner

MISS BONGA!
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by ZooOga: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
And a shoutout to L. Lopes, Miss Universe 2011 from Angola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by SkyFi: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Benitoh: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

And they live lavishly

Only if you know what they shamelessly go through before they start living lavishly in the name of Fame. People should stop their girl child from taking part in all the so-called beauty contest.

Sometime i feel pity for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by jeromestarks: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
braunny:
this obsession go run u mad ohh
Virginity is purity.
Yes I'm obsessed about purity.

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

And they live lavishly

Lol. There used to be miss Nairaland cheesy
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by jaafree: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Miss universe in what sense Don't just mention beauty angry
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is an abomination. Something the dog vomited. A transgender pretending to be a woman. A curse There is nothing worthy in him of Miss World at all

There, I said it.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by meobizy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
She deserved it. She walked different from the others. She moved more elegant and confident. It was like watching a peacock among peahens. As soon as I saw Nigeria didn’t make the top 16, I passively watched the show. It was this woman’s aura which brought me back fully. I knew she was the winner as soon as they performed the symbolic capes segment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by braunny(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virginity is purity.
Yes I'm obsessed about purity.

so are you saying a woman already disvirgined is incapable of real unconditional love?

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Logicalthrill4: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
This miss universe is like she's transgender...
Na man be this o...
So man don de win women pagent

2 Likes

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by HomeTutorsPro: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Miss local govt Keh?

Ogbeni be calming down small-small!
grin

Miss local govt is a big title na.
Very soon, we'll be hearing Miss Ajah, Miss Ikate, Miss Agungi, Miss Ipaja, Miss Ayobo.
Na so dem go crown Miss FCT, Miss Abuja, Miss Abj, Miss Federal Capital.
MissOpe abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by indigenous234(f): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder indeed. Tomorrow now, this spanla go say she fine.

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Agbadocassava:
We’ll soon see; meet the new Nigeria president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Una good evening

Personally, I no like Peter Obi and LP...as they are PDP lite, but I see no reason why we should vote for APC again after 8 years of the mess they made, and after they did not do things like diversify the economy, remove subsidies so that we could have more refineries, end inseucitty, which is worse now in the North and South East,(and which they blame their enemies for instead of themselves) and fight corruption well well.

You guys should stop bringing these failed parties or supporting them, Form a new party or vote for a party that has not been in government so that we can clear out the dross and bring in new ideas. Not the same old.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Jsucre(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
I see toothpick
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
meobizy:
She deserved it. She walked different from the others. She moved more elegant and confident. It was like watching a peacock among peahens. As soon as I saw Nigeria didn’t make the top 16, I passively watched the show. It was this woman’s aura which brought me back fully. I knew she was the winner as soon as they performed the symbolic capes segment.

You're a woman and you don't know what a woman looks like ?
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
TAGM:
That's a man guys. Read up

She's a woman. Not a trans woman, a woman.

The owner of the pageant is trans, apparently

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Cypress042(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Even if she's Miss Cosmos, she has failed as a woman If she's not married to the man who disvirgined her.

No glory on earth can match the glory God gave her (Virginity). Once that is lost, all is lost. Only empty case in bright colors.

Don't give your best (commitment and love) to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Virgins are rear. They are rear gems. They are the true Miss Universe. Only a virgin woman deserves your love and devotion.

Louder cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Evelyn Chukwujekwu Crowned Mrs. Nigeria United Nations 2021 (Photos) / 13 Times Nigerian Women Proved They Are Beautiful In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.