Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 (38968 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021 / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Benblaq(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Nawoa!! This one wai look like sickle cell patient
Jesus! Guy stfu!
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by jeromestarks: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
braunny:
so are you saying a woman already disvirgined is incapable of real unconditional love?
She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

The first opener of her legs can open it again (it's a matter of time).

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mother witch
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by blowjohn(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
aylagos:
How this news take concern us for 9ja at the moment? People should go and get their PVC should be on the from page of this forum daily not irrelevant News like this.

What she starts tweeting about naija elections.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by EmiDon11: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

So miss universe is different from miss world.

Too many miss this, miss that.

From Miss local government to miss state, country, continent and global.

Someone just reminded me of miss nairaland as well, though I'm not sure if we have one, who is the person?

And they live lavishly

Prettygirl200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Even if she's Miss Cosmos, she has failed as a woman If she's not married to the man who disvirgined her.

No glory on earth can match the glory God gave her (Virginity). Once that is lost, all is lost. Only empty case in bright colors.

Don't give your best (commitment and love) to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Virgins are rear. They are rear gems. They are the true Miss Universe. Only a virgin woman deserves your love and devotion.

With this attitude of yours you won't get any woman who would love you.

The truth is, you want a virgin woman, but you don't want to be a virgin man. You want to have seggs with other women...who would presumably be spoiled for life...and that means you would make it difficult for men to find virgins.

Oga, you are a selfish person. Lose your selfishness, think about others , and maybe you will find a woman who won;t betray you. Keep it up, and pretty soon, the virgin you marry will wake up one day and see you for who you are, and be pissed off. And that's when karma strikes.

You should see women as human beings, and then you will attract the genuine ones among them.

4 Likes

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Sweetvie: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Congratulations to her wink
Too skinny
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Why don’t u just say what you actually processing out vividly?
God1000:
Congrats to her.

Someone just reminded me of miss nairaland as well, though I'm not sure if we have one, who is the person?

And they live lavishly

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by MissOpe(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

Miss local govt is a big title na.
Very soon, we'll be hearing Miss Ajah, Miss Ikate, Miss Agungi, Miss Ipaja, Miss Ayobo.
Na so dem go crown Miss FCT, Miss Abuja, Miss Abj, Miss Federal Capital.
MissOpe abi I lie?

Why u quote me for this kind thing na
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
What a beauty; lol..
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by eas01: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She's Beautiful kiss smiley
Coca cola need to supply bottle to make your glasses.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Too skinny
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by God1000(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
EmiDon11:
Prettygirl200
I never knew
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobicove:
Since the pageant is now owned by an Asian company expect more Asians or their descendants to win it undecided
Not just an Asian, but an Asian man who chopped off his balls and pumped himself full of female hormones so he could pretend to be a woman.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by jeromestarks: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

With this attitude of yours you won't get any woman who would love you.

The truth is, you want a virgin woman, but you don't want to be a virgin man. You want to have seggs with other women...who would presumably be spoiled for life...and that means you would make it difficult for men to find virgins.

Oga, you are a selfish person. Lose your selfishness, think about others , and maybe you will find a woman who won;t betray you. Keep it up, and pretty soon, the virgin you marry will wake up one day and see you for who you are, and be pissed off. And that's when karma strikes.

You should see women as human beings, and then you will attract the genuine ones among them.

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by ItsTutsi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wetin I do?
Benblaq:
Jesus! Guy stfu!
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bode2:
Nah Miss Nairaland remain now!
I'm Miss nairaland. smiley
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by FuckDModz: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Osuman:
I tired oh.

“She” has a dick
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by tete7000(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to her.

And they live lavishly

They might need Mr. this and that someday too to complement them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Arizoner: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She's Beautiful kiss smiley
i want to bang you
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Horokrox: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
TIGERSKY:
don't believe all that you see around you, alot of cuts under the knives,
Only legends will understand me
She looks like someone that had gender reassignment surgery grin

1 Like

Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Horokrox: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nia69:
Na! You're miss Zombieland
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by naijapikin2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
She looks like something I used to remove meat in my teeth after eating rice this afternoon.... I mean she's beautiful.... Slim... And opulent.
Those are secondary beauty...

The main beauty radiates from the inside.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Horokrox:
Na! You're miss Zombieland
Doesn't matter. I'm sha Miss something..Clown!
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Dickson178(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Metroplan4:
She's really beautiful, congratulations to her
you too like women, you've no choice cheesy
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by IgOga(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Somebody say na man win miss universe
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
You can never be
Nia69:
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by boscho(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
I wonder what's the Criteria for chosing this beauty pageants because I have come to discover it's not just about beauty ooh.

Rahkman:
Mtsseeew
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

It is still no excuse for you to treat women as sexual objects alone, and at the end dump them because...they gave you happiness...but you want a virgin.

The truth is, you want someone who would be faithful to you and you alone. Why can't you give her the benefit of being faithful and faithful to her alone too by not sleeping around?

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

1.This is high powered crap.

2.DNA does not work that way.

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Sorry, but this is all just to excuse your treating women as 'objects for my pleasure while I wait for a virgin.

Again, DNA does not work like that. Semen in a woman's body that does not fertilize an egg is destroyed like all the foreign biologic agents in the women's body.

DNA does not work like that.
Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

Sorry, but DNA does not work like that. Neither does embryology, or fertilization work like that.

Also, based on your theories..when man kisses a woman, he takes in some of her fluids...meaning he absorbs DNA from all the women he has pleasured...meanining that you too are carrying a lot of women;s DNA...so your spem may be super hybrid.

ALSO, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SUPER HYBRIDS.

Even if a woman slept with 2 men on the same day, it is only the sperm that fertilizes the egg that gets to transfer DNA

Otherwise, if your theory was true...paternity tests would be hellish. They won't work at all.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

cheesy

Kids are diffierent from their parents. While I have been told that I exhibit some traits of both my grandparents...I am not them at the end, and there are many traits of theirs that I do not exhibit at all.

Plus there is no such thing as SEVERAL spem fertilizing one egg.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

Our forefathers weren;'t into sleeping with other women aimlessly too...and put in taboos around it. Also they were pro-virginity...as a means also of deterring men

Seriously if you want to sleep with a lot of women, marry them first. Nothing wrong with polygamy.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.

I also know a lot of men who left bodycount...and single mothers in their wake.

One guy whose dad followed your theory...today he has no relaitonship with his father...because his dad abandoned them to chase after other women...because he had to give that sperm.

Actions have consequences

Plus, there is always an exchange of fluds. Nothing special about sperm.

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

After you have removed all the virgins from circulation because you want to disvrgin them....

Also, while I am pro-virginity for both men and women before marriage, marriage is ultimately hard work...on oneself and the kids.

Finally, your problem is...you are expecting someone to be faithful to you, while you choose to be faithless to her.

13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
[/quote]

Yeah, and the thing is, it was meant to deter men too. Only a selfish man would disvirgin a woman , and a man who sleeps around eventually gets caught in adultery.....and adulterers, accroding to the bible were to be BOTH stoned to death.

Oga if you want to marry a virgin or sleep around, no wahala...but learn to be faithful to that virgin wey you wan marry the way you expect her to be faithful to you...

Don't excuse sin. You are like the guy in Proverbs chapter 7.
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by FarahAideed: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Metroplan4:
She's really beautiful, congratulations to her

He is really beautiful you mean
Re: R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 by Orlu13: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Nawa oo...guy..even Gregor Mendel d father of genetics will marvel at this ur theory...d gal wet do u dis strong thing no go make heaven I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Evelyn Chukwujekwu Crowned Mrs. Nigeria United Nations 2021 (Photos) / 13 Times Nigerian Women Proved They Are Beautiful In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.