Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! (604 Views)

Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Kininifoods(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Only kids full here..

Or maybe I've just not met the strong men.. before you say jack, I'm a lecturer and also have other side hustles..

But make me feel like a woman please.. freaky my account first without anything attached.

Are there men like that??

Siofra? You get that kind man?
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by betshopagent(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
undecided
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

Or maybe I've just not met the strong men.. before you say jack, I'm a lecturer and also have other side hustles..

But make me feel like a woman please.. freaky my account first without anything attached.

Are there men like that?? :-

lipsrsealed
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Strangle: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Enfant désemparé.
that is what you are.
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Kininifoods(f): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Strangle:
Enfant désemparé.

that is what you are.

Odogwu, that's what you'd never be
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Sniper101(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Some of us here are yet to see some real Bitches in da block as well

As in, Babes who'll open a thread, bragging about the number of popular Nairaland males, with big preek or small preek or fat preek, that they've fvcked with; for fun.

Those are the kinda Babes Nairaland "real men" usually ask for their Aza and then wire free funds to; without anything attached.

Slawormiir, abi you dun see such a Babe...??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by FalseProphet1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

I've sent you 50k please manage it. It was part of the offerings and tithes I collected from my members.
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by defcon4: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2023
You don minit!!

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by RZArecta(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Odogwu should send you funds just like that without pictures or any proof to show you're even a woman grin
Anyways, if you really are a lecturer, you will observe that Nairaland is not a dating site and so , many things that you enjoy as a lady in those sites will hardly happen here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Honchoslim16(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

Keep trying lil b!țčh

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Keep waiting for odogwu.Men don wise.lol.Before I give a woman money,she must earn it.Only my sisters and mum I send money without blinking.But even 500 naira to anoda girl,omo.you gatz worth am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by 7buckz(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2023
B1tch!
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Autobot05: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

Hunger and poverty everywhere ... if your father is a STRONG MAN you wont be here trying this crap
Lecturer my foot .. this is one of your side hustles na

Sweetplum is this you again??

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by DanielPat01: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Hunger and poverty everywhere ... if your father is a STRONG MAN you wont be here trying this crap

Kininifoods

He has said it all.
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

This is an heavy punch to the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They will surely come for ur head grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Keep waiting for odogwu.Men don wise.lol.Before I give a woman money,she must earn it.Only my sisters and mum I send money without blinking.But even 500 naira to anoda girl,omo.you gatz worth am grin

Liar like u, always claiming rubbish online grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bring ur mother and sisters here let's hear their side of the story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Goodlady(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Too afflict you spiritually dey hungry me. Maybe make I just say make you deaf for like 3days if you mention me again but I pity your people.
FYI, I v deactivated Sweetplum account.
And this is my only account!
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by StrongAlphMale: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Too afflict you spiritually dey hungry me. Maybe make I just say make you deaf for like 3days if you mention me again but I pity your people.

So it's you Sweetplum? I never knew I have been engaging with a low life nonetity like u all these while.

You should know I don't engage parasi*te like u. Sweetplum Abi Wetin Dem dey call you,, avoid me on nairaland

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Divoc19(f): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Nairaland men are looking for girls to feed and accommodate them. That's why they complain about girls being entitled. A real man naturally provides for his woman and brags about it not the other way

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Autobot05: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Like a snake changing its skin .. you want use this moniker catch men ba cheesy . You realized that you're becoming an evening newspaper that's why you choose that moniker to deceive men
Well you can only cry , hate and rant cheesy

cant touch me wink

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by drnoel: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Kininifoods:
Only kids full here..

But why would a sane man send money to your account in the first place? What service or business are you doing for or with him?
Why would he send funds to your account? For what reason? You mentioned without strings attached. Even in business there is trade and batter. Something is sold to receive or expect something. The person sending money to your account is he/she doing charity?
Even if Charity was the issue to help you expand your ministry, even those ministries promise something.
Don't get me wrong, I don't support prostitution or those exotic service. But no sane man would send anyone money without a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by sharpwriter(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Sniper101:
Some of us here are yet to see some real Bitches in da block as well

As in, Babes who'll open a thread, bragging about the number of popular Nairaland males, with big preek or small preek or fat preek, that they've fvcked with; for fun.

Those are the kinda Babes Nairaland "real men" usually ask for their Aza and then wire free funds to; without anything attached.

Slawormiir, abi you dun see such a Babe...??
Abeg no be wetin we want be dat.... Na women wey dey with big connections wey fit help our lives we want. For example, this immigration recruitment, who fit help make connections wey the job go sure for us
Prik and vjay enjoyment tins dissipates quickly angry
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Fahvvy: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2023
First and foremost...
What sort of stupid entitlement is this?! undecided...

So because you have a hole in-between your legs, that means a man should send you money, just like that? undecided...

Secondly...
It's clear you have an issue of mistaken identity undecided... You're definitely going through an identity crisis grin...

Cause why would you (a woman) need someone to make her feel like a woman grin....

Really?!!!!
Are you that confused? grin...

Just imagine a man comes online and says he needs a "strong woman" to make him feel like a man grin...

Omorrrr...
Leave am...
You need help grin...

Thirdly...
See the cheap form of emotional blackmail she's using grin...

So a "strong man" in your words is one who just sends a woman money without strings attached grin...

Yes ma'am...
I agree grin...
We're all kids grin...

Go and meet your father and brothers ...
Abi are they not "strong men"? cheesy...
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Sniper101(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2023
sharpwriter:

Abeg no be wetin we want be dat.... Na women wey dey with big connections wey fit help our lives we want. For example, this immigration recruitment, who fit help make connections wey the job go sure for us
Prik and vjay enjoyment tins dissipates quickly angry

Na e be say you no be Nairaland "real men" grin

But on a serious note about what you said sha
You suppose dun know how Naija be nah
If you no get connections a.k.a long leg
Those kinda job slots ain't gonn reach ya
...except if God dey ya side

Na top men dey give out the slots to their friends, relatives and other people wey Dem know

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by sharpwriter(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Sniper101:

Na e be say you no be Nairaland "real men" grin

But on a serious note about what you said sha
You suppose dun know how Naija be nah
If you no get connections a.k.a long leg
Those kinda job slots ain't gonn reach ya
...except if God dey ya side

Na top men dey give out the slots to their friends, relatives and other people wey Dem know
Baba, I no mind if you link me up with these top men o wink
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by drnoel: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Nairaland men are looking for girls to feed and accommodate them. That's why they complain about girls being entitled. A real man naturally provides for his woman and brags about it not the other way

Looks like you have too much time on your hand
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by marlow1962(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
drnoel:

Looks like you have too much time on your hand
Time will tell
Re: There Are No Real Men On Nairaland.. Odogwu Who'll Ask For Your Aza And Boom!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
I
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u, always claiming rubbish online grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bring ur mother and sisters here let's hear their side of the story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who is this pained cretin.i dont date broke ladies.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Spiritual Soap For Favor And Prosperity / ... / Hookup Girls Available in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.