Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (51921 Views)

Read What Two Kenyan Women Did To Find Happiness In Their Marriage / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerian men on Twitter yesterday shared hiliarious spiteful things women have ever done to them. The stories will leave you in stitches!

Source - https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-men-on-twitter-share-spiteful-things-women-did-to-them/

lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by highqueen(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2018
cry babies.grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ClassRep001: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Morally they are bankrupt.
All brain dead, fuuking dirty set of people with stinking underwears.

I stopped doing local a long time ago..
They are the worst set of girls in the world.

Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region angry

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by madridguy(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Interesting.... Lesson 1: learn to stay away from drama queen like grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by fk001(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Women are complicated creatures.

I prefer to be single than to date the wrong lady.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by lacruz12(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
The tawai slap really got me grin

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Olalan(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2018
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by lilmax(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2018
tbh this crap is effing boring

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Penthomi(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Morally they are bankrupt.
All brain dead, fuuking dirty set of people with stinking underwears.

I stopped doing local a long time ago..
They are the worst set of girls in the world.

Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region angry

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

378 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by LuvU2: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

Look who u re quoting

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by QuietHammer(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Lol. Surely, you've had a class in psychology or philosophy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
kikikik grin
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by GoldenJAT(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
That year!!! My girlfriend tore all my old and new boxers. Enter my t shirts use razor blade carve all for front and back. I WEAK.. I sha tear all her pants to balance the equation!!!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Vichin: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
LuvU2:
Look who u re quoting
Jesus!!! where you get that kind irritating picture from

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by LuvU2: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vichin:
Jesus!!! where you get that kind irritating picture from
wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by DKM123: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! This is hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading the post UNTIL I started reading the nairalanders comments right from the first commentator.

I need to permanently leave this nairaland and start frequenting twitter. The dudes there are more light hearted and are real men unlike the broke, bitter, agbero, women hating, unrefined and unintelligent local touts that are numerous on here. cheesy

199 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by exporters101: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
See as those guys are analyzing slap

Tawa grin
Tawaii grin
Taiwan grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Jadoskii(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! This is hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading the post UNTIL I started reading the nairalanders comments right from the first commentator.

I need to permanently leave this nairaland and start frequenting twitter. The dudes there are more light hearted and are real men unlike the broke, bitter, agbero, women hating, unrefined and unintelligent local touts that are numerous on here. cheesy

True talk...buh how does one know when some of this funny threads r trending

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by QuavoHauncho: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
A woman gave me gonorhhoea

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
When a woman wants to be extra, we go all out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by DAntivirus: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
All kind of boring to me
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Naijawebmaster: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
GoldenJAT:
That year!!! My girlfriend tore all my old and new boxers. Enter my t shirts use razor blade carve all for front and back. I WEAK.. I sha tear all her pants to balance the equation!!!

Continue lying, we are listening. undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by chronique(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmm. I remember how a relationship didn't take off between me and someone cos chic was married and I told her I really couldn't do that shit though I liked her. She had a friend who I was gradually flirting with. So she comes back to tell me terrible things her friend said about me and how she couldn't date me. Next time I saw the friend, I just withdrew and just kept it on a hi hi level. Along the line, I noticed something wasn't right. It felt like she was trying to be close but I was keeping a distance. Then, we suddenly found ourselves somewhere one day and there was this unusual silence after saying hi and we were just standing separately and no one talking. Then I broke the ice and told her well done for all the nasty things she said about me. She looked shocked and asked when was that and what did she say. I told her everything and she swore never to have uttered any of that and was asking why on earth would she say such about me. She kept asking who the person was that said she said that so she could go confront the person... At that point, I realized aunty that relationship did not work with, made that up to prevent me from chasing her friend who was single. Women do not like themselves.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
cry babies.grin
I know say men don suffer for your hand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by 9jayes: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
The only thing that can make any woman loyal to you even if you are broke is to know how to fvck her wella. Read below

Proven way to satisfy your man/woman in bed anytime you want it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.