Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month (3120 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To See Me After Ghosting Her For A Month / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Sequel to this thread I created and told you all about ghosting her for a month
https://www.nairaland.com/7511401/girlfriend-wants-see-me-after

i was actually wrong to think every girl is a cheat.
so I hacked into her Facebook and social media account last night and found out she has been Faithful and honest.

She has turned down several rich men including her randy HOD at office. she even told them strictly that she's dating me and in a serious relationship with me (she specifically mentioned my name)

Now there's a man of God she has been chatting with
and told him to include me (she mentioned my full names) and told him to pray for God to bless me so I'll be able to settle down with her.

Ever since last night I've not been able to sleep.
Guys tell me words I can use to convince her after telling her to move on months after ghosting.
Her type is rare and through out the relationship I never spent a dime on her head except just the airtime I've been loading to call her

Mods shouldn't take this to front page please cos she maybe on nairaland and may see this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Candidlady: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2023
sad
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by ZINNYBANKS: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2023
I didn't bother to read it cause it too early. will give our advise in the afternoon.
But dont you people go to work ? Its damn too early for Christ sake. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Autobot05: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:

so I hacked into her Facebook and social media account last night and found out she has been Faithful and honest.

She has turned down several rich men including her randy HOD at office. she even told them strictly that she's dating me and in a serious relationship with me (she specifically mentioned my name)

and told him to include me (she mentioned my full names) and told him to pray for God to bless me so I'll be able to settle down with her.

Guys tell me words I can use to convince her after telling her to move on months after ghosting.
Her type is rare and through out the relationship I never spent a dime on her head except just the airtime I've been loading to call her

Mods shouldn't take this to front page please cos she maybe on nairaland and may see this.

Youre a confused liar
Read your excuses in the first thread

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
I didn't bother to read it cause it too early . we will give our advise in the afternoon.
But dont you people go to work ? Its damn too early for Christ sake. undecided
keep quiet.
I'm typing this in my office.
got a free period and don't think everyone is a lazy ass like you.
Dumb ass

8 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EastAlchemist: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Die
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Youre a confused liar
Read your excuses in the first thread
yes I know she has been clingy and demanding for excessive attention but honestly that singular honesty and sincerity alone is a rare quality among Nigerian girls
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by ZINNYBANKS: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
keep quiet.
I'm typing this in my office.
got a free period and don't think everyone is a lazy ass like you.
Dumb ass
You'll will perish injn idiot fuçking simp. sad
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Qatar2022: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2023
You don't need any extra method to talk to her, go and confess your sin and mistakes to her , I believe she will forgive you because she have started marriage plans with you before you Bleep up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Qatar2022:
You don't need any extra method to talk to her, go and confess your sin and mistakes to her , I believe she will forgive you because she have started marriage plans with you before you Bleep up
thanks boss.
though I've already once ghosted her before, this isn't the first time, went back and apologized but she still forgave me.
let's just see how this goes, I'll update you but honestly it's very essential to monitor your partner's account, I didn't use to trust her one bit but after turning down the sex chats and dicck pics the shameless married man sent him, I had to confess that there are still better girls out there and funny enough it was the same man that gave her that job and it's a well paying one.
Let's not categorize, I've even dropped that redpill nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Qatar2022: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
thanks boss.
though I've already once ghosted her before, this isn't the first time, went back and apologized but she still forgave me.
let's just see how this goes, I'll update you but honestly it's very essential to monitor your partner's account, I didn't use to trust her one bit but after turning down the sex chats and dicck pics the shameless married man sent him, I had to confess that there are still better girls out there and funny enough it was the same man that gave her that job and it's a well paying one.
Let's not categorize, I've even dropped that redpill nonsense.
Redpill or whatever you called it is not the problem but you yourself, you took it out of context. Tell her you do all the you do out of love but you don't want to sound insecured
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by marlow1962(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mtchew, nawa o, ppl dy dis life o.
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Jayboi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
The choice is urs. U were the one claiming she's too clingy and gave so many excuses etc. Now u are changing the story. Just remember Ur brother. The choice is urs.
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Truvelisback(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:

U are the Real cheat. U can't be trust.
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Nyascobar1414: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
If she was good,she will never be found.
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Goodlady(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:

You can be sure she has seen it and you ll likely lose her. You went too far.
You even hacked her account to phish on her. Fear men. When you see a snake and a man, kill the man. Rescue the snake.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

You can be sure she has seen it and you ll likely lose her. You went too far.
You even hacked her account to phish on her. Fear men. When you see a snake and a man, kill the man. Rescue the snake.
seems you're the new attention seeking troll on this forum?
FYI, she accepted me back grin
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Goodlady(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
seems you're the new attention seeking troll on this forum?
FYI, she accepted me back grin
I m not a troll. I just told you what men like you deserve
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Stargurl20(f): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2023
She deserves better. I pray she find a better person.
Moreover, what happened to redpill? Tot you all agreed not to give a hoot about women.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not a troll. I just told you what men like you deserve
I dey watch you for this forum.
Be like say you go soon collect from my hand
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Goodlady(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
I dey watch you for this forum.
Be like say you go soon collect from my hand
Wetin I fit collect from your hand?
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:
Wetin I fit collect from your hand?
time will tell. like I Said I'm watching you
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Goodlady(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
time will tell.
like I Said I'm watching you
Let me give goggles to watch me.
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by EbenezerTriumph: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Let me give goggles to watch me.
go ask how many feminists I have single handedly chased away from this forum.
Your matter too small for me to handle.
You go soon join them
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Goodlady(f): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
go ask how many feminists I have single handedly chased away from this forum.
Your matter too small for me to handle.
You go soon join them
You can't call me a feminist cos I v not told you I m.
Meanwhile, you focusing on me ll give you headache. You won't expect my response
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nil
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by DKM123: 6:48pm On Mar 14
LMAO! So you bin dey find your mama?

I am not a j0bless, h0peless and futur£less, d!sgusting su!cidal internet tr0ll and perpetual beggar/scammer called Victor Omerigwe, na.

There is time to come way down to the lowest rung of the ladder and while away time playing mudgame on Nairaland with an immature-yet-old-irrelevant-skum like you and there is time to focus solely on the real world doing what will make my kids proud in the future unlike one 30 year old 24/7Nairaland-resident-l0wlife-vagab0nd with over 50 monikers whose future kids ought to be thoroughly ashamed of. Sp!ts. 🤮

You should go get a life niccur! Such a l0ser!

In three weeks time, I will have lots of time to burn on you and those your scamming monikers with fake stories you use to scam and beg. Victor Omerigwe, the ozuor!
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by seanery: 9:55pm On Mar 14
Sigh

Werey dey o
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by TrustNone: 9:06am On Mar 20
DKM123:
LMAO! So you bin dey find your mama?

I am not a j0bless, h0peless and futur£less, d!sgusting su!cidal internet tr0ll and perpetual beggar/scammer called Victor Omerigwe, na.

There is time to come way down to the lowest rung of the ladder and while away time playing mudgame on Nairaland with an immature-yet-old-irrelevant-skum like you and there is time to focus solely on the real world doing what will make my kids proud in the future unlike one 30 year old 24/7Nairaland-resident-l0wlife-vagab0nd with over 50 monikers whose future kids ought to be thoroughly ashamed of. Sp!ts. 🤮

You should go get a life niccur! Such a l0ser!

In three weeks time, I will have lots of time to burn on you and those your scamming monikers with fake stories you use to scam and beg. Victor Omerigwe, the ozuor!
3 weeks never pass?
I've been patiently waiting for you all these while but you cowardly ran off.
By the way, your friend just told me that you are not writing the current exams because you were sent out of the exam's hall due to inability to pay your school fees grin
Kindly send your account number, I'll be glad to be of financial help so you Don't drop out of the University and become a nuisance to Nairaland and the society at large grin
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by DKM123: 9:29am On Mar 21
TrustNone:

3 weeks never pass?
By the way, your friend just told me that you are not writing the current exams because you were sent out of the exam's hall due to inability to pay your school fees grin
Kindly send your account number, I'll be glad to be of financial help so you Don't drop out of the University and become a nuisance to Nairaland and the society at large grin

Hahahaha! Ewu! Old phool!
See Victor Omerigwe the internet beggar wants to give out money! LMAO! I am literally falling off my chair laughing! You don chop? You don baff? Hahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Hahaha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously speaking sha, you need to get a life. How long you wan dey useless like this to your entire family?

See who is calling someone a cOward. A full grown man who hides behind countless moniker on a faceless fOrum compared to a young lady who has only one moniker she uses to rubbish the ph00lish old tr0ll.... Sham£less buff00n.

He say na "ran off"! Hahahaha! Ran off from a m!serable su!cidal term!te like you who doesn't have a life?! Kai!
Re: Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month by DKM123: 9:30am On Mar 21
TrustNone:

3 weeks never pass?

Uncle Victor Omerigwe, seriously, you don chop this morning? Genuine concern.

What exactly do you live for? NAIRALAND ? You spend all your l!fe on this forum?

Pathetic!!!

I be wan say Ogun naim go kee you but you are already a "l!vingdead man walking". No point! 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Infection, I Visited A Brothel Yesterday / Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel / +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.