Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) (5573 Views)

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2023
WHITE GIRLS
I always feel amazed anytime I see this again and again. A beautiful young white woman was happy when she added one year to her age, birthday. She received a package from the postal service. She opened the box and saw a yellowish flower with an envelope of a hand written note, sent from her boyfriend. Wishing her love and a happy birthday. wink

This beautiful white babe almost cried with joy and happiness. The love she felt, envelope her nervous system and almost made her collapse. She was smiling endlessly. smiley

She wake up the next morning and take a glance look at the flower, and smile more. cheesy

NIGERIA GIRLS
In Nigeria, we have different category and mindset of beautiful women, so I can not generalize them all.

The Immaterial Girls vertical.
This group don't celebrate their birthday externally. They just want you to wish them happy birthday via text msg. Or a little act of kindness to make them feel loved, special and wanted.

The Average Nigeria Girls
These group of beautiful Nigeria women are the largest in numbers. They celebrate their birthday every next month, each time they have a new boyfriend.

Immediately they accept you as their boy, they will tell you their birthday is next month. And their birthday always come in this form of bad ass billing. Although, depending on how rich is the guy. These hunters have high sense of smell to perceive the money capacity of a guy. These are their birthday package that comes in.{billing}

1. Android phone. = N50K
2. Designer fashions. = N15K,
3. Hair Style =N5K
4. Sizzlers fast food, Ice scream, sharwamas, rice and chicken take away included = N10K

Total cost = N80K

You can also negotiate and pay half of it.

The Upgraded Girls
These group of women upgraded version from the second group. They are something else. They plan their birthday on a party way and on time. They spread out the billing to all their friends and many boyfriends.

They also aim to use their birthy party to make profit when their guest spray them money. Their birthday celebration and packages come in these party forms.

This is not an elite birthday but a local round up cost.

1. Canopy = N10/15K
2. Food cost =N100K
3. Drinks =N50K
4. Birthday cake =10K
5. Designer fashions. = N20K,
3. Hair Style =N8K
6. DJ. = N10K.
8. MC. =N5K
No ice scream, no sharwamas or chicken take away included. Total cost =215K.

Their main boyfriend - the simper must represent. Yes, he must show himself to all the guest as the main guy. wink

REALITY
I always marvel when I use my western mind to take a look at many things here. Truly, the Nigeria ways of doing things is very funny. smiley grin

5 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2023
I wish Nigeria guys should sending flowers to Nigeria girls. It will humble them and be much more better.

Truth be told, I prefare a woman send me flowers. These flowers are expensive and just too beautiful.

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by 13sense: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
This view made me laugh grin grin
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Our girls are the way they are, because we men put them on that platform and we are complaining.

Way back in the 90s and olden days, everyone respected themselves and were dating on true love... But these days, Men can lie.

The next 2 generation should brace up, because by then, things would be worst than it is.

12 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:
Lmao! grin

If i send something like this to you in your birthday, it will melt your heart.

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

If i send something like this to you in your birthday, it will melt your heart.
It would definitely! But not with that bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:
It would definitely! But not with that bicycle.

Ok. Take these teddy bears. These gift will tell you how much a western me can truly love a woman kiss

I bought them very cost.
And I hope they can melt your heart.?

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

Ok. Take these Teddy bears.
These gift will tell you how much I truly love you.

They are very cost.
And hope they melt your heart.?
kiss I love them. Though the first one is scary. grin
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:
kiss I love them. Though the first one is scary. grin

Ok. smiley

I replace the first one with thes cute bunny kiss

I even added to you a buguloo cup

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

Ok. smiley

I replace the first one with thes cute bunny kiss
Love them. kiss

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:
Love them. kiss

hmmm smiley
Thank Y coolU
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

hmmm smiley
Thank Y8)U
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by HenryTimes: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
I will comment later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

hmmm smiley
Thank Y8)U
Bro they (Redpillers) are coming for u.

3 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by jeromestarks: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nigerian girls are hungry. Simple!

How dare you compare them with a White useful and self Worthy girl?

Next time, compare Nigerian girls to beggers. That would suffice.

You can't give a hungry girl follows. Give her food instead. FOOD!

4 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by leisuretym: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Local girls be like “ This is not up to N100 Ugwu na cheesy I can’t even cook this leaves

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:
You're welcome.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

hmmm smiley
Thank Y8)U
See how you're attaching so much energy trying to woo your fellow man undecided

4 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

undecided I'm a woman, so rest.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Zonefree
No kill me with laugh ooo. grin grin
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
1. You people almost always pick the[b] hungry hoes[/b] and wife-to-be, then complain on Nairaland and Twitter they're hungry then... hoes!

2. According to you, all snow bunnies are people reasoning and contentment ? Praise be to God. Have u seen how their men are :
- Being destroyed in divorce courts
- Getting fake rape allegations
- Paying 2ru the nose and butt for below average broad ?

3. So you've never met a chick who doesn't celebrate birthday in Nigeria or you somehow think all white chick will collect nonsense flowers ?

I can see that most of you here have failed in life, failed with regards to women and probably have no bright future in sight. That's some of the reasons that will make u go out of your way to SIMP for snow bunnies.

These Snow Bunnies no dey last sef, at 30, 35 they don fade finish. Wetin u go now, dear John Bosco ? And u no fit divorce her America!

In Conclusion, I know that you guys are allergic to well behaved women (prefarably VIRGINS), but you have to try.
STOP MEETING HUNGRY HOES!

4 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nia69:

Don't mind them.
You are a darling. wink

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
But wait ooo! Who is forcing you Naija males to pay for nonsense birthdays na ? Especially for women you're NOT married to ?
If we say you be SIMP now, you go comot cutlass.

IF you're not married to a girl, anything you do can be for or against you. So do carefully.

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

How dare you compare them with a White useful and self Worthy girl?
Next time, compare Nigerian girls to beggers. That would suffice.
What version of meth are you on ? Enugu version 2.1a ?
Only fans is filled white hoes showing their vagina for $1.99 a month.
There are white hoes in the streets banging homeless people.
It's like most of you just watch nonsense and oblivious to the reality on ground.

Any society following the corrupt ways of the Oyinbo is bound to have worthless girls - White, Yellow, Brown, Black, Green, Blue.
Due the enormous and gigantic failures of many Nigerian men, they keep blaming their women online.

Oyinbo land is even harder for you SIMPS because Snow Bunnies want to patnership whilst you the slowpoke man pays for everything.
You'll still cook, clean, take out the trash etc

Even Nigerian hoe won't stress u this much. GET SENSE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Lostchild(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2023
leisuretym:
Local girls be like “ This is not up to N100 Ugwu na cheesy I can’t even cook this leaves

Ugwuu leaves!! shocked
Those romantic flowers abovr are very cost angry
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Thank God I no dey celebrate birthday.

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2023
A white girl loves you and loves you for who you are. Even the black Americans.
Nigerian girls will size you up before they even smile to you, they will assess your shoe, watch, car key, phone you are using, is it android or IPhone. What type of iPhone?
I think it is poverty that has turn them to beasts

3 Likes

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Olalomi01: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Nia69:

LoL. There's no woman on nairaland

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Na woman though (obviously small pikin sha). E get as you go take know.
Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Lostchild:

Don't mind them.
You are a darling. wink
Sure. cool

1 Like

Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Olalomi01:

LoL. There's no woman on nairaland
hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2015 Post Election Comment Thread / How Old Do You Think She Is???? (photos) / My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.