Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone (671 Views)

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by NEWBIN: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Anytime I want us to chat, she will rather be playing game on her phone

Is it a sign of disinterest

Thanks
Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Jeon(f): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yes.

4 Likes

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Jashub: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's a sign you're a simp and she's not interested in having shitty conversations with you. Infact , I can bet my last dime that she's probably being serviced by someone who isn't as doting as you

2 Likes

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by SUPERPACK: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
It is a sign that you have mouth odour
Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Qatar2022: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oga she's not into you at all forget the pretence

1 Like

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by GYBABA(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's possible the topic of the conversation is boring to her or she doesn't know anything about it undecided

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Jennyclay(f): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Most of you men don't know how chat undecided. Always asking annoying questions.

Every time, have you eaten? When are you coming to see me? What is bothering you? Are you sure you're fine? Bla bla bla..

And if she say she's not fine that she need like 30k to sort out some urgent issues.. You men will stop chatting and just disappear like a ghost.

Biko, let her play her game in peace!!

2 Likes

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Vinnie2000(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
OP,

If You use dat Time she chats to Read ur Bible, Is not Bad,ok? smiley

1 Like

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by ikeno(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Probably you nag and your discussion are mostly about she not giving you attention which she had heard a thousand times over.
Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Angrygoat: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Graj and let her be. Fsce your books. You csnt take care of yourself,if we check wella,you aint eating well enuf. Leave these small campus gals alone.. pls
Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Baronthecelebri: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mumu
Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Most of you don't know how chat undecided. Always asking annoying questions.

Every time, have you eaten? When are you coming to see me? What is bothering you? Are you sure you're fine? Bla bla bla..

And if she say she's not fine that she need like 30k to sort out some urgent issues.. You men will stop chatting and just disappear like a ghost.

Biko, let her play her game in peace!!
cheesy This native fowl don drop quote grin.

Well,I've been seeing your comments here,and I must commend you via the fact that you've been doing well for yourself........I hope your hate for the male gender continues to pay your bills. cool

5 Likes

Re: All She Does Is Play Game On Her Phone by Autobot05: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
NEWBIN:
Anytime I want us to chat, she will rather be playing game on her phone

Is it a sign of disinterest

Thanks

sad kai

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get This For You Partner As Valentine Gift / How Big Was Jesus Ur Gods Penis? / I Am Looking For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.