Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence (7160 Views)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence / Plateau Gov. Blames Fg For Recurring Jos Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by aljharem3: 3:09am On Sep 06, 2011
naijaking1:

@alj harem
You can't just forget history when it suits you, you know.
The same principle that led to the massacre of Igbos is still at play, because Fulanis swear ownership of Jos and even Makurdi, maybe Enugu too undecided

It does not suit me because i have things against yoruba, igbo and ijaws(although i have ijaw blood) but but this are things I have to put behind me when I discuss. Yes sometimes even hausa/fulani but then I see them as Nigerians and I see every single ethnic group as Nigerians and as one

To be honest I love every single ethnic group in Nigeria and as such even if it means going against my ethnic group the kanuri for Nigeria. YES YES YES I WOULD DO IT FOR NIGERIA

Now this is how we need to do thing

Yes there are indigenous people in some areas but If we can all live in peace without claiming ownership to lands that is vanity and NO ONE WOULD TAKE TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE. then that would be good

as for biafra history. IT is history and we need to move forward. those are my views.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by naijaking1: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2011
alj_harem:

It does not suit me because i have things against yoruba, igbo and ijaws(although i have ijaw blood) but but this are things I have to put behind me when I discuss. Yes sometimes even hausa/fulani but then I see them as Nigerians and I see every single ethnic group as Nigerians and as one

To be honest I love every single ethnic group in Nigeria and as such even if it means going against my ethnic group the kanuri for Nigeria. YES YES YES I WOULD DO IT FOR NIGERIA

Now this is how we need to do thing

Yes there are indigenous people in some areas but If we can all live in peace without claiming ownership to lands that is vanity and NO ONE WOULD TAKE TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE. then that would be good

as for biafra history. IT is history and we need to move forward. those are my views.

I bet you have never gone to traditional Hausa states/cities like Kano to see how 'settler' are sequestered inside Sabon Garis? What is good for Hausa people is also good for Berom people of Plateau state, is that not right.
Can you imagine Kano state Igbos spilling out of Sabon Gari and fighting Hausas for land in Hotor, Goron Dutse, Kofar Mata and other traditional Hausa areas? That's what's happening in Jos embarassed
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by aljharem3: 3:41am On Sep 06, 2011
naijaking1:

I bet you have never gone to traditional Hausa states/cities like Kano to see how 'settler' are sequestered inside Sabon Garis? What is good for Hausa people is also good for Berom people of Plateau state, is that not right.
Can you imagine Kano state Igbos spilling out of Sabon Gari and fighting Hausas for land in Hotor, Goron Dutse, Kofar Mata and other traditional Hausa areas? That's what's happening in Jos embarassed

actually i have been to those places but then again I am not hausa so i can not really speak for them.

to be honest, i feel sad each time people ( indigenes) fight non-indigenes. Yes it is there land but what makes us different from BNP in UK and KKK. all this is extremism

Again don't get me wrong Indigenes needs to be respected at all time and they should be the ruling class in there domin even though they are even out numbered

but the same can not be said of jos. Hausa/fulani are indigenes in jos

but igbos are not indigenes in sabon gari. there is a difference which falls back to my first ppint at the bolded part

if there is a way they this killing can be stopped. then the leaders in jos need to look into it really fast if not it would continue

pushing the blame of a group of people is not the way to go about things
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by naijaking1: 4:06am On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
If you don't know the history of the Jos area, why continue to post statements you know are definitely false? The gbom Gwon of Jos is not neither Hausa, nor Muslim. Infact he too has been victimized by Hausa settlers on many occassions. Saying that Hausa Fulanis are indigenes to JOs, Markurdi, Cross Rivers is simply evil of you. Now whether it's based on ignorance or not makes no difference. You're evil angry
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2011
alj_harem:

actually i have been to those places but then again I am not hausa so i can not really speak for them.

to be honest, i feel sad each time people ( indigenes) fight non-indigenes. Yes it is there land but what makes us different from BNP in UK and KKK. all this is extremism

Again don't get me wrong Indigenes needs to be respected at all time and they should be the ruling class in there domin even though they are even out numbered

but the same can not be said of jos. Hausa/fulani are indigenes in jos

but igbos are not indigenes in sabon gari. there is a difference which falls back to my first ppint at the bolded part

if there is a way they this killing can be stopped. then the leaders in jos need to look into it really fast if not it would continue

pushing the blame of a group of people is not the way to go about things

Do you forget that when the British settled in America, Canada and Australia they respected or provided Indigenous groups with Native Settlements with Sovereign powers? This is because they realized the horrors of their earlier mistakes (pogrom) and understood the need for Native Americans and Australian Aboriginals to preserve their culture in their space. It will be an insult for the same European to claim they were the original people of that area.

I wasn't born yesterday you know. I have references to British Professors I know in Berom History. If you are part of the Hausa Bakwai or whatever, be proud of  it. Do not go claiming what does  not belong to you. Even wandering dogs know where they came from.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Rich4god(m): 4:15am On Sep 06, 2011
So long as the crisis does not cause a drop in the rater of oil production, the FG will not do anything, Seriously, am sick of GEJ,s administration.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by naijaking1: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2011
Rich4god:

So long as the crisis does not cause a drop in the rater of oil production, the FG will not do anything, Seriously, am sick of GEJ,s administration.

Now what has GEJ got to do with Jos violence
Love him or hate him, we all know that this violence predates GEJ. We have seen how top members of the previous administration sponsored and protected these Jos rioters. I'm tired of ignorant people mouthing off on issues they very litttle understanding about. lipsrsealed
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by okpurukata(f): 4:33am On Sep 06, 2011
@Jos kid you have enlightened me a bit. I think its time our people begin to forgive Gowon. He may have been used indeed, but how I wish he really saw far into the future. Truth remains that as a leader, he ought to have seen and known he was being used.

Alhjarem
There is no law in Nigeria that makes settlers to become authomatic indigenes of their area of settlement. The Hausa/Fulani should note this. Jos belongs to Beroms simple. No Ibo man living on Maidugari can today claim ownership of that place. Your people are simply trouble makers. People like you are fanning the embers of war. It will one day erupt and engulf you and other supporters of this evil carnage.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by darqly(m): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2011
@ alj harem, now you are talking pure gibberish. How can hausa-fulani be indigenous to Jos, cross river and even kogi? That they were allowed to settle there will never make them indigenes, and until they are willing to accept this simple fact, there won't be peace. Infact, Jos was peaceful till they started this Jasawa nonsense- I don't where hausas get the nerve to act so stupid, and attempt to impose emirship and Islam on host communities. You talk of being kanuri, bros My grandma is kanuri, I was born in Jos 30+ yrs ago BUT I don't say i'm from Plateau state even though I have a piece of paper to support it. Let the FG keep playing cha-cha with Jos and turning a blind eye. When we finish killing ourselves, The rest of Nigeria will join us. Meanwhile, who knows where Jonah Weakling Jang is? We can't find our governor oh, for the past week now.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by naijaking1: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2011
darqly:

@ alj harem, now you are talking pure gibberish. How can hausa-fulani be indigenous to Jos, cross river and even kogi? That they were allowed to settle there will never make them indigenes, and until they are willing to accept this simple fact, there won't be peace. Infact, Jos was peaceful till they started this Jasawa nonsense- I don't where hausas get the nerve to act so silly, and attempt to impose emirship and Islam on host communities. You talk of being kanuri, bros My grandma is kanuri, I was born in Jos 30+ yrs ago BUT I don't say i'm from Plateau state even though I have a piece of paper to support it. Let the FG keep playing cha-cha with Jos and turning a blind eye. When we finish killing ourselves, The rest of Nigeria will join us. Meanwhile, who knows where Jonah Weakling Jang is? We can't find our governor oh, for the past week now.

You should read what Gen. Mukhtar said about Jang to know the sort of obstacle on-Hausa leaders of Plateau and Benue states face.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by aljharem3: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2011
joskid:

Do you forget that when the British settled in America, Canada and Australia they respected or provided Indigenous groups with Native Settlements with Sovereign powers? This is because they realized the horrors of their earlier mistakes (pogrom) and understood the need for Native Americans and Australian Aboriginals to preserve their culture in their space. It will be an insult for the same European to claim they were the original people of that area.

I wasn't born yesterday you know. I have references to British Professors I know in Berom History. If you are part of the Hausa Bakwai or whatever, be proud of  it. Do not go claiming what does  not belong to you. Even wandering dogs know where they came from.

i can't remember the americans giving power to the native indians

naijaking1:

^^^
If you don't know the history of the Jos area, why continue to post statements you know are definitely false? The gbom Gwon of Jos is not neither Hausa, nor Muslim. Infact he too has been victimized by Hausa settlers on many occassions. Saying that Hausa Fulanis are indigenes to JOs, Markurdi, Cross Rivers is simply evil of you. Now whether it's based on ignorance or not makes no difference. You're evil angry

how am i evil tell me if they are not and i would prove YOU wrong

okpurukata:

Alhjarem
There is no law in Nigeria that makes settlers to become authomatic indigenes of their area of settlement. The Hausa/Fulani should note this. Jos belongs to Beroms simple. No Ibo man living on Maidugari can today claim ownership of that place. Your people are simply trouble makers. People like you are fanning the embers of war. It will one day erupt and engulf you and other supporters of this evil carnage.

this are not settlers but indigenes

darqly:

@ alj harem, now you are talking pure gibberish. How can hausa-fulani be indigenous to Jos, cross river and even kogi? That they were allowed to settle there will never make them indigenes, and until they are willing to accept this simple fact, there won't be peace. Infact, Jos was peaceful till they started this Jasawa nonsense- I don't where hausas get the nerve to act so silly, and attempt to impose emirship and Islam on host communities. You talk of being kanuri, bros My grandma is kanuri, I was born in Jos 30+ yrs ago BUT I don't say i'm from Plateau state even though I have a piece of paper to support it. Let the FG keep playing cha-cha with Jos and turning a blind eye. When we finish killing ourselves, The rest of Nigeria will join us. Meanwhile, who knows where Jonah Weakling Jang is? We can't find our governor oh, for the past week now.

again refer to the post above u

i never called them settlers but indigenes
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2011
I agree, those boys on Rukuba did exremely bad and they suld be condemd and even arrested!
But why did the muslim faithfuls decided to 'invade' a christian community under the cover of sallah prayer, without any prior notice to the community or the security agencies? The action of the muslim faithfuls seems intentionally provocative and arogant
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Relax101(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2011
alj_harem:

guy guy hausa/fulani are not settlers in jos. they are indigenous in jos and indeed Plateau state

hausa/fulani/kanuri land are even as far as abuja, niger, kwara, kogi, cross river, lagos, osun, edo, beune, ebonyi, parts of anambra , rivers.

they might not be much in population in those states but that are indigeneous to those places

better be careful and learn your history well before u comment.

May the biggest thunder fire you head fool.
Never in your stupid and miserable life put those bolded and the fulani together.
Again thunder fire your stupid head.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by BetaThings: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2011
Thatdave:

where in Jos did this happen?
This story was definitly cooked up.

Just look at the names of the authors.
Andrew Cocks and Tim Pussys heavens!
The authors are living human beings
Check their profile -
http://blogs.reuters.com/tim-cocks/
http://blogs.reuters.com/andrewheavens/   

Reuters is not believable when it says christians attack people!
But we can quote whoknowswhat..com when it says muslims attack!!

Have you wondered why the report about the offenders at the last week's Eid-el-Fitri incident is so sparse and unclear?
It is obviously because christians are guilty
Were the muslims the offenders, our newspapers would have been agog
Think about it
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by MMM2(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2011
good newz angry
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by saintneo(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2011
I love the different perspective which joskid has brought to this thread. I wish there are more people like you from the middle belt on nairaland (I am tired of verbal war between umu Igbo and omo Yoruba).

He may have even be a pawn or a tool.
True, he was.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by nagoma(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2011
Yakubu Gowon who was born and bred in Zaria and attended the prestgious Barewa college is very much a Nigerian and a Northener respected by all. He was unanimously appointed to head the government after Ironsi was overthrown. Gowon just few days after the return from training abroad was just a Major was promted to Lt. colonel and endorsed by all especially northerners including the emirs and Sultan. The only person who disagreed with Gowon's appointment was Ojukwu because he was already a Lt. Conel before Gowon and thought that he should have headed the government. Obviously an unfulfilled dream which partly lead him to the tragedy of the rebellion and the rest was history.
"Bawan Allah Yakubu Gowon Mutumin kirki dan Dottijo."   that is how Gowon's praise was celebrated  thoughout the North.

The problem with Beroms is lack of civilization and barbarism coupled with too much alcohol consumption. They claim christianity but this is still questionable. The guy writing from Canada should have learnt something about living together in the same country. Which Canadian tribe owns Ottawa, Toronto or Winnipeg?  Who appointed the Beroms to enforce any laws different from Nigerian Laws in Jos? Any Hausa?Fulani and everbody is covered by Federal and state laws not by any primitive Berom laws. The Government will soon ban this indegeneship nonsense and I intend to go and live peacefully in Jos because I love the weather and because it is my country and I will live according to Nigerian laws see what a drunken shaw shaw got to do with it.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by velo10: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2011
[size=28pt]Jos, Oh Jos, I weep for Jos. cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by maasoap(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2011
@Justcash, Gowon ordered the soldiers to do the work and whether they overdo it or not, the C in C still takes the full responsibility. Stop blaming hausa/fulani, soldiers are zombies. Or may be you're too small for @Joskid manipulation. @Joskid, I can see that you're totally confused or totally biased concerning Nigerian situation. Why do you think you need to defend Gowon concerning Biafra war? Because he came from your state and you must defend him through manipulation. May be it has never crossed your mind before that: the first step towards total and genuine reconcillation is looking inwards, recognising your faults/mistakes and correcting it. Stop blaming others when in actual fact, you turn blind eyes and deaf ears when your people commit atrocities. For example, last week Monday massacre of muslims which up till now, they're still recovering and counting the corpses with over 100 cars and 200 bikes burnt. But you may say it is a cook up story because your people are guilty these time around.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by WilWily: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2011
nagoma:

Who appointed the Beroms to enforce any laws different from Nigerian Laws in Jos? Any Hausa?Fulani and everbody is covered by Federal and state laws not by any primitive Berom laws. The Government will soon ban this indegeneship nonsense and I intend to go and live peacefully in Jos because I love the weather and because it is my country and I will live according to Nigerian laws see what a drunken shaw shaw got to do with it.
Berom people reserve the right to enforce any law at their land different from that of Nigeria law, remember Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani has been enforcing Sharia that is different from Nigeria Law in Core Northern State and other Nigerians are living with it.

I heard that Berom people inflict maximum pain to a Hausa/Fulani when killing him, sey na true
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by trenchcoat: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Muslims were killed and an international media reuters reported but due to hate of Muslims and Islam people hate it,hmmm what a pity to all the haters, jospig is a liar all wat he said was crap, Berom originated from Niger Republic but were driven away from Niger because they rejected Islam, they later settled on the rocks of Bauchi and Plateau State, our fore fathers gave them cloths to wear and educated them, due to the simplicity of the Huasa Fulani we allowed them to mingle in our midst, but behold now that they have been free with us, they want to claim and create fake identity by coming up with settlers and indigene s.hit, if a Berom man meets you in abroad he calls you his brother even if he meets u in Lagos that the same but if the same Berom meets you in Plateau he calls you your enemy. Check out this stu.pidity and foooolishness.

Presently, when the Igbos went to stay in Gyel what happened to them? The Beroms were busy stealing their properties and fighting them yet you say you are living peacefully with them, is Jos North part of Jos South? Why would Jang impose a Chairman brother to the dead Berom king gyang buba from jos south to jos north? Is that not enough evidence for people to know it was intentional just to provoke the Muslims or to ferment crisis.  The sucking black bat vampire jang is in India doing his rituals while people here are dying we pray that Pauline Tallen rules and then we will see changes deviating from the Berom fcukin.g agenda!
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by trenchcoat: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2011
WilWily:

Berom people reserve the right to enforce any law at their land different from that of Nigeria law, remember Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani has been enforcing Sharia that is different from Nigeria Law in Core Northern State and other Nigerians are living with it.

I heard that Berom people inflict maximum pain to a Hausa/Fulani when killing him, sey na true

I can see you are a skunk bas.tard and all you do is fuel more problem rather than suggesting a peaceful resolution. Ewu like you. angry
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by PBundles(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2011
I once heard someone say to stay in a failed marriage for the sake of the kids is foolhardy, why because though the kids may grow up to say my parents were together, it may be at the expense of traumas from fighting and living in an unfriendly environment. I have actually witnessed this with a close acquaintance. Him and were in love but did not LOVE each other, if that makes sense. They had kids and tried to stick it out. After many years of fight they finally separated. You know what, they have the best relationship ever. They have gone their separate ways, but at least they are now cordial.

I have NEVER been one to advocate splitting that country, but recent events just seem to make it clear as the days go by that dividing that country may be the best thing for it. The cultural differences are just too many and even after all these years of staying for the kids, its just getting worse. Even the history books have stated that the British only kept Nigeria as one because they didn't want to administrate two or more regions. Please dont take this wrong anyone, apologies beforehand if you feel insulted and I'M NOT REQUESTING A SPLIT BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (some of my family are actually Muslims) but this is a cultural thing. Its not working, the culture of the north and that of the south is just not working. Are the Sudanese smarter than us.

There is a Chinese proverb that says ONLY A FOOL CONTINUES DOWN THE WRONG PATH, EVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TOLD HIM HE IS GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION. BECAUSE OF SHAME HE CONTINUES AS HE IS TO PROUD TO ADMIT THEY ARE RIGHT AND HE IS WRONG.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by WilWily: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
trenchcoat:

Ewu like you. angry
The Ewu which all Nigerians and i knew are Hausas and Fulani, that is why they are called EWU Hausa, no bi so?
I can see you are a skunk bas.tard and all you do is fuel more problem rather than suggesting a peaceful resolution.
[quote][/quote]
See me see Wahala,
Haven't i suggested a solution, don't you know that God Cursed Middlebelters and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani, who am i to question God.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
@joskid. keep it up.write and write.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
nagoma:

Yakubu Gowon who was born and bred in Zaria and attended the prestgious Barewa college is very much a Nigerian and a Northener respected by all. He was unanimously appointed to head the government after Ironsi was overthrown. Gowon just few days after the return from training abroad was just a Major was promted to Lt. colonel and endorsed by all especially northerners including the emirs and Sultan. The only person who disagreed with Gowon's appointment was Ojukwu because he was already a Lt. Conel before Gowon and thought that he should have headed the government. Obviously an unfulfilled dream which partly lead him to the tragedy of the rebellion and the rest was history.
"Bawan Allah Yakubu Gowon Mutumin kirki dan Dottijo."   that is how Gowon's praise was celebrated  thoughout the North.

The problem with Beroms is lack of civilization and barbarism coupled with too much alcohol consumption. They claim christianity but this is still questionable. The guy writing from Canada should have learnt something about living together in the same country. Which Canadian tribe owns Ottawa, Toronto or Winnipeg?  Who appointed the Beroms to enforce any laws different from Nigerian Laws in Jos? Any Hausa?Fulani and everbody is covered by Federal and state laws not by any primitive Berom laws. The Government will soon ban this indegeneship nonsense and I intend to go and live peacefully in Jos because I love the weather and because it is my country and I will live according to Nigerian laws see what a drunken shaw shaw got to do with it.

And yet when he wanted to contest in the Presidential elections under Option A4 in the early 1990s the same people of Zaria rejected him and told him to go back to where he came from. We in Plateau State know these things and you can pull a fast one before our eyes. He was educated in a Barewa College right? Did you know that College was started by ANGLICAN MISSIONARIES and was a MISSIONARY SCHOOL (Yakubu Gowon's father was an Anglican Clergy man) before the Northerners started seizing Missionary Schools and changing their original names to bloody names like Barewa College. Why didn't your Boko Haramist build a prestigious school from scratch? Why steal missionary schools from missionaries and give them Hausa or Islamic names. Thankfully Plateau State has returned Missionary schools back to the Churches who started them. . I don't drink, but I respect that people have choices to decide what to do with their lives. We cherish our freedoms. Go back to your desert if you can't handle it.

We live in a Democracy pal. Every State has the right to implement laws it best sees fit. The next military intervention will see your bloody darling Nigeria breaking to smithereens because the handwriting has been on the wall for quite some time now. The more blood you split, the more reasons given to take away all your oil access privileges. And if more blood continues to be shed in Jos, Nigeria will soon cease to exist
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by WilWily: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
joskid:

And yet when he wanted to contest in the Presidential elections under Option A4 in the early 1990s the same people of Zaria rejected him and told him to go back to where he came from. We in Plateau State know these things and you can pull a fast one before our eyes. He was educated in a Barewa College right? Did you know that College was started by ANGLICAN MISSIONARIES and was a MISSIONARY SCHOOL (Yakubu Gowon's father was an Anglican Clergy man) before the Northerners started seizing Missionary Schools and changing their original names to bloody names like Barewa College. Why didn't your Boko Haramist build a prestigious school from scratch? Why steal missionary schools from missionaries and give them Hausa or Islamic names. Thankfully Plateau State has returned Missionary schools back to the Churches who started them. . I don't drink, but I respect that people have choices to decide what to do with their lives. We cherish our freedoms. Go back to your desert if you can't handle it.

We live in a Democracy pal. Every State has the right to implement laws it best sees fit. The next military intervention will see your bloody darling Nigeria breaking to smithereens because the handwriting has been on the wall for quite some time now. The more blood you split, the more reasons given to take away all your oil access privileges. And if more blood continues to be shed in Jos, Nigeria will soon cease to exist
You see, Joskid
it seems Middlebelters have started sounding like human beings. it is because of you people that made Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis to look like human beings, they are not important in Nigeria because God Cursed them, but because of the naivety of the Middlebelters you people join them, that is why out of anger God punished you people for joining the Devil
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by nagoma(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Joskid
It is really futile arguing with such an ignorant person. Barewa college was never started by any missionary it was always a government school from colonial times to present day.I dont know where you got your confused story from.The college started as Katsina middle school in the 1920s and was moved to Kaduna in 1934 it was eventually moved to its permanent place in Zaria about the beginning of the second world war.
The oldest Missionary College in Zaria was the St. Pauls College later on (St. Endas came) which came as part of the missionary activities by Dr. Miller a british Doctor and missionary) were moved to Wusasa at about 1910. Ironically it was during Gowon's time that missionary schools were converted into government schools.St. Pauls College is still there and is called Kufena college . Don't forget that there were also Muslim Missionary Schools such as Sheikh Sabah College in Kaduna which was taken over by the government and renamed Rimi college.
Gowon lost the election in Zaria because he was in NPP and that is how election is in Nigeria , NPN was the dominant party and that is why NPN candidate Tafida won. If Gowon stood even in Jos today he is not likely to win unless he is a PDP candidate, period.

Berom kid please read before you open your mouth to make such howlers. I have now made corrections perhaps we can continue.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by nagoma(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
it seems Middlebelters have started sounding like human beings. it is because of you people that made Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis to look like human beings, they are not important in Nigeria because God Cursed them, but because of the naivety of the Middlebelters you people join them, that is why out of anger God punished you people for joining the Devil
and who is this juvenile ?
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by nagoma(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
[quote] Joskid
The next military intervention will see your bloody darling Nigeria breaking to smithereens because the handwriting has been on the wall for quite some time now. The more blood you split, the more reasons given to take away all your oil access privileges. And if more blood continues to be shed in Jos, Nigeria will soon cease to exist[quote][/quote]

And where will Jos be? Probably in Bauchi State where it belongs historically. Certainly not close to Delta , Rivers or Bayelsa.
Please think before you talk - I have said it twice now kid.
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
Well, keep dreaming. You may have to KILL every living person in Plateau State to annex it into another Muslim state. Benue Plateau Province and later State was created for a reason in the 60s and 70s.

Unlike you we in the Middle Belt and Plateau are not so CRAZY about another man's oil or another man's land. We have a population, birth-rate and land mass that is sustainable with or without oil. And there are mineral deposits that can still be exploited, the same deposits which gave birth to Jos under the British.

Early British Geographers made the initial mistake of using indirect rule to lump Plateau under Bauchi until the realized their mistakes in 1940s and fully recognized the JOS PLATEAU as a distinct place with a distinct culture and religion. All the modern Geography books even internationally recognize this.

Let me repeat again pal, WE ARE NOT CRAZY ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S OIL OR LAND. This should show you the classical difference between Gowon and Kleptomaniacs like IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalam. The Middle Belt Christian minorities will simply create their own country with Jos as the likely capital as it should be. We can supply food products directly to the South and boycott the current Hausa Middle men.

So are you man enough to agree to resource and political control and go back to your own State and develop it? Or do you just sympathize with Boko Harams and go about claiming what is not yours.

Really, even it means an American/NATO intervention in Nigeria the way it has in Iraq, Libya and the rest, NO SANE PLATEAU PERSON WILL EVER THINK OF BEING A PART OF ANY ISLAMIC STATE.

The Middle Belt will and can stand on its own and we are proud of it!
Re: Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence by nagoma(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
Are you now speaking for the middlebelt or for the 300,000 wild beroms? How do you know that they will accept beroms?By the way have you taken the corrections I provided? Pls acknowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos / Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / Buhari Congratulates Ghanaian Nana Akufo-Addo On His Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.