Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? (593 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Stephen2324(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by taylor88(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Goodlady(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Severally!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Autobot05: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol yes ..
I was a professional in ghosting back in my dating days cheesy grin
I can imagine the pain now sha

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by ikeno(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
When boys were still boys heartbreak was served to me as a cold dish.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yeah. smiley

She wanted to Play me BUT Later She Fell in Love, Unfortunately, I Ghosted Her for good!

She is Still Pained and Sad till Date! embarassed sad
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:
Severally!
Wich of the tools did you use?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:
Severally!

Wait, Are u SweetPlum?

If Yes, Why did u Create a new Acc/Change names?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Bobdaddy0007(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:
Severally!
i know say u go don broke guys heart �
Your own dey come soon

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Goodlady(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:
i know say u go don broke guys heart �
Your own dey come soon
commerce ni
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Goodlady(f): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Wait, Are u SweetPlum?

If Yes, Why did u Create a new Acc/Change names?
It's me. I had to change my dp too. That name is making boys here see me as a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Goodlady(f): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Wich of the tools did you use?
Mind tool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Karleb(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
I have been doing this professionally unintentionally two years in a row now.

embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

It's me. I had to change my dp too. That name is making boys here see me as a bad person.

Wasn't Necessary.. sad

Well, no Probs. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yep.... Talking about my immediate ex banny.....Tho she was the first one who initiated the break up,it later wanted to have her cake back after eating it,by then, I've already moved on.....

Till this very moment,the banny still dey in shock..
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? by Ikennaford: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2023
That's when I'm still younger teen... We started fuuucckin as neighbors, continously on daily base for years, later I told her I don't wanna keep using her as sex mate let's date, she was happy and didn't expect, she bought me alot of things that day,,, so for night, we started chatting, her response was slow, she replies after 3 minutes, then I ws wondering who she texting, omo I lock up slept off, wake around 2am she's still online,,, the following day I broke up with her,she wan die

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hard To Find A Helper On Nairaland!!!! / / What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.