Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State (21746 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by codeplace(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2023
They should move LP. History will remember them
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Obidient4life3: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2023
OGwales:
LOSER Obi pigs won't like this grin because it's an added advantage to APC
Urchinho were did they say they are joining APC?

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by tuoyoojo(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Who is the LP candidate in delta sef

I Don ask boys for street but no one seems to know him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Malory: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stop cracking comedy. This is not a joke section.
You are the comedian here.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Born2Breed(f): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2023
PDP will continue to regret their greatest mistake of taking the slot to the north and not picking Obi.

To the doldrums PDP

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by frankfrank(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2023
All this letter, I dey suspect say na from Ogahara post office dem post all of them from cool
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Exodus2023: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Atiku, the unifier ! That someone got Married in every State of the Nation doesn't really make him a UNIFIER.
The VP candidate is fast loosing ground in his own State as a sitting Govn
PO's LP is taking over the South.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Felimax(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
lordm:
They will regret. Delta State is pdp

Let them go.
When I told people Uduaghan leaving PDP was nothing they thought I was joking.

Delta State is PDP headquarter of Nigeria. Take it to the bank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by GeneralPula: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Malory:
You are the comedian here.
Feb is here already..

Till then, continue with your comedy..
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Penguin2: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
Cc adegbaorogboye, penguin2, aiel,Efewestern, ogidigbodigbo.. At this rate,atiku will lose delta state

Oh! You are finally realizing what we have been telling you since October last year, Abi?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Felimax(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Who is the LP candidate in delta sef

I Don ask boys for street but no one seems to know him

Labour Party don baff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Malory: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Feb is here already..

Till then, continue with your comedy..
Bala blu blu the comedian. grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by JoeNL22(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Chiefsir:
The peoples Democratic Party in delta state has being hit by mass resignations over the past few weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! You are finally realizing what we have been telling you since October last year, Abi?

I haven't realized everything.I always knew obi will do well in delta because of the number of igbos there just as in rivers,the level of education and awareness there and due to the level of urbanisation there...I always adjust my projections based on development happening,I am flexible.if not that okowa is running mate and delta south gives bloc votes,I'll have given delta to obi
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Honlucas: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Obi is a goooooal! The atmosphere looks brighter and brighter daily. Are they still saying atoku is coming? grin

They didn't resign to support obi but the governorship candidate of APC ovie Omo agege..

3 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by juman(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Apc is desperate to win delta state.
It's winnable for them but with extremely hard work.

This is time for them because pdp is broken in the state and national level.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by coputa(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Ibori does not loose any fight, he's going to fight dirty,he cannot afford to loose grip of the state leadership to a greedy godson.PDP will loose Delta state.Ovie Omo agege is the next governor of Delta state,it's Buharis parting gift to him.Ibori always strike at the eleventh hour.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by coputa(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Felimax:

Let them go.
When I told people Uduaghan leaving PDP was nothing they thought I was joking.

Delta State is PDP headquarter of Nigeria. Take it to the bank.
Change is permanent,PDP has already been broken to pieces in Delta state,Okowa offended the gods due to his inordinate ambition, it will be very difficult to appease the gods now.Delta state is no longer a PDP state,things has changed.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by jahsharon: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Ahmed0336:
How people keep calling Atiku the unifier keeps baffling me.

Just look at Okowa!!! To keep his house in order is now a problem.

How these men wan take keep Nigeria together dey give me cause to worry.

Who is Okowa when High Chief James Onanefe Ibori is there? The first African to be jailed in UK for corruption together with his wife, his lawyer, his wife's sister and his mistress who was another man's legal wife at the time
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by spencekat(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2023
coputa:
[/b]Ibori does not loose any fight[b], he's going to fight dirty,he cannot afford to loose grip of the state leadership to a greedy godson.PDP will loose Delta state.Ovie Omo agege is the next governor of Delta state,it's Buharis parting gift to him.Ibori always strike at the eleventh hour.
Story!,na so una dey take hype politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2023
When I saw picture of otunba and ibori I knew it was a move. If pdp lose Delta State it will take years before they come back,it will be like the case of Edo state pdp when they lost to oshiomole. Okowa is not even helping issues.....well na em know.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by faceland: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
They have been listening to Wike.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by GorillaApp(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2023
lordm:
E go shock you grin
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by caracas: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stop cracking comedy. This is not a joke section.
You’re the comedian here if you think Apc has any stake in se / ss….
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by SeeItSayIt: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Pls, off your mic
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by GorillaApp(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

All thanks to the 'Roadmaster'and his STEALING PARTNER, Oborevwori whom he wants to Install by Fire by Force! undecided

Abeg for Presidential, Deltans should vote PETER OBI. cool

Governorship, Omo-Agege. Let's Try him and See! smiley
Balanced permutation.

This is words on the street cool

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by OvisFranko: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning my fellow Deltans and Nigerians at large staying in Delta State.
Please let's vote SEN. OVIE OMO-AGEGE as our Governor in next gubernatorial polls.
The EDGE 2 BAND manifesto is meant to liberate our beloved Delta State from backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Ten06(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
lordm:

If wishes were horses
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by OvisFranko: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
caracas:

You’re the comedian here if you think Apc has any stake in se / ss….
This election is not about PDP State.
APC won Bayelsa State and later loose it to PDP due to some mistakes.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
Cc adegbaorogboye, penguin2, aiel,Efewestern, ogidigbodigbo.. At this rate,atiku will lose delta state
With the exception of Mercy Amona-Ishie, which has been relegated in her constituency since 2011 and bittered Daniel Reyenieju that has been fighting for survival since Ejele boxed him to a corner since 2019; others are inconsequential, that cannot deliver their units.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Ten06(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
He will lose the whole South-South and South-east
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by nairadatti: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
OGwales:
LOSER Obi pigs won't like this grin because it's an added advantage to APC
you're very daft you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Campaign Car Involved In Accident (Photos) / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.