Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,865 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State (21751 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Inosky:

What has Omo-agege? He has been senator for many years now, and I didn't see any tangible thing he has done for Deltans or Warri his home city?
Just sharap if you don't have or know anything to say......How can you say Agege hasn't done anything tangible in his(my) senatorial district? You dey Delta at all? Abi na carry talk you dey talk? Well,his handworks are written allover everywhere.... Personally, myself wey dey type this comment dey where I dey today prior to what that the same Agege did for my father...That man too good abeg..

4 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by VinnyBaba: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Inosky:

What has Omo-agege? He has been senator for many years now, and I didn't see any tangible thing he has done for Deltans or Warri his home city?

It's like U don't Reside in Warri axis.. sad

Omo-Agege has Transformed his Orogun/Ughelli axis and given lots of Communities in Warri axis, Transformers and Street Lights!

Despite being a Small achievement, This is something The PDP/Okowa Failed to do for 8 years. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Omo-Agege has Transformed his Orogun/Ughelli axis and given lots of Communities in Warri axis, Transformers and Street Lights!

Despite being a Small achievement, This is something The PDP/Okowa Failed to do for 8 years. undecided
. You be confirmed area guyman abeg.... Thumbs up..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by DivineT: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Inosky:

He is representing delta central senatorial district, he is not your governor

And most importantly, Agege is from Orogun in Ughelli north lga, that is his home town not Warri. Please take note.

You don’t even know the slightest about Agege. You don’t know about his present position in the senate, hometown and here you are asking what has he done. Please can and do your research yourself rather than embarrassing yourself here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
With the exception of Mercy Amona-Ishie, which has been relegated in her constituency since 2011 and bittered Daniel Reyenieju that has been fighting for survival since Ejele boxed him to a corner since 2019; others are inconsequential, that cannot deliver their units.

What of faith majemite?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Charly68: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Thou art inexcusable oh People for resigning after you have run the state economy aground ..
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by newnigerdelta00: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Obi is a goooooal! The atmosphere looks brighter and brighter daily. Are they still saying atoku is coming? grin

What if Obi lose, means you gonna drink acid... Obi is a failure....can you live in Anambra State...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Tinubu will win urhoboland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by YourMrBoo: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
The structure is being teared down...

Peter Obi effect

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Efewestern:

Igbo population won't be the reason Obi will win Delta state. They are not majority and they alone can't determine the outcome of the result. This is for Delta state, can't speak of rivers.

Obi is simply loved by all. You'd be surprised at the way he's accepted in places like Warri and sapele. Keke riders are using their own funds to print banners etc. No presidential candidate has enjoyed such massive acceptance in this zone since 2015.

Also, these plenty resignations have nothing to do with the presidential election. They all have more effects on the gubernatorial elections.

As for Delta South, they have not shown any interest whatsoever in the presidential election. It would be foolish for any party to bank on them.

Still,okowa will forcefully deliver delta marginally.both obi and Tinubu should get 25%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Efewestern:

LoL. Na my OG, I say make I update am on the real happening of things. Most people decamping to APC in recent times are doing so because of the gubernatorial election.

The Agege-factor.

It will still attract votes to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I go dey outside throughout... I go cover Okpe and some parts of Uvwie.

Nor be Omo-Agege visit cause am, Ekpan boys dey misbehave this period.

Juju need blood.

Direct that juju to your ogbe ijaw enemies
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by upower123(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Who is the LP candidate in delta sef

I Don ask boys for street but no one seems to know him
Mr pela ken...that guy nor serious
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by DivineT: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2023
YourMrBoo:
The structure is being teared down...

Peter Obi effect
25% is the only thing that MiGHT be guaranteed for Obi in delta state. Don’t get too excited nobody cares about him except people under 35 years of age and most don’t even have pvc. Some won’t even vote.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by MiracleGOD: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Delta state id pdp
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by tuoyoojo(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2023
upower123:
Mr pela ken...that guy nor serious

The guy nor follow obi ginger wen him obi show delta so that make people know am

See person wen for just ride for the obidient wave
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by JasonScoolari: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Direct that juju to your ogbe ijaw enemies
We are Deltans, na one we be. No enemies.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by ComradeShegs(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Someone should plz help me with 1k for food. I'm starving please. cry
Standard chartered: 5003254425

As you save me, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
We are Deltans, na one we be. No enemies.

Ogbe ijaw dey waste aladja people
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by MiltonExpress(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
This is just the beginning.. more parties will soon Join
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by VinnyBaba: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will win urhoboland

Continue to Wallow in ur Self deceit, U hear? undecided

What has Tinubu done in Urhoboland, Delta or South south, for him to Get votes

APC (and also PDP) is NOT getting anything from South South, except you and your Papa votes Maybe. undecided
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by JasonScoolari: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Ogbe ijaw dey waste aladja people
You're in Rumokoro far away Portharcourt receiving signals from Aladja....

Weldone.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by lordm(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Shut up your mouth. Nobi only "they will regret".
must you insult me to make your point? Be civil for once
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Scandium: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2023
This is really serious. We hope the politicians get it right this time around.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by MansoryMX(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2023
frankfrank:
All this letter, I dey suspect say na from Ogahara post office dem post all of them from cool

You dey craze cheesy
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by MansoryMX(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
coputa:
Ibori does not loose any fight, he's going to fight dirty,he cannot afford to loose grip of the state leadership to a greedy godson.PDP will loose Delta state.Ovie Omo agege is the next governor of Delta state,it's Buharis parting gift to him.Ibori always strike at the eleventh hour.

Who is Ibori supporting? Omo-agege or Sheriff?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're in Rumokoro far away Portharcourt receiving signals from Aladja....

Weldone.

I have people in delta.moreover,we are in a global era
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Cesearleo: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2023
or obituary party instead
MoneySEASON:
Good.

We welcome them to the OBIdient party.

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by sageb: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Chiefsir:
The peoples Democratic Party in delta state has being hit by mass resignations over the past few weeks

@tutudesz. intriguing
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by OyinO: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

All thanks to the 'Roadmaster'and his STEALING PARTNER, Oborevwori whom he wants to Install by Fire by Force! undecided

Abeg for Presidential, Deltans should vote PETER OBI. cool

Governorship, Omo-Agege. Let's Try him and See! smiley

Ogboru is next
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Danniedpastor(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Who is the LP candidate in delta sef

I Don ask boys for street but no one seems to know him
Are you from Delta State?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by tuoyoojo(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Are you from Delta State?

Yes boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain / Buhari Renominates 82-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor As Ambassadorial Nominee / Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.