Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,339 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State (21749 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Danniedpastor(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Efewestern:

But bro, this election will be so tight. I might not even go out. You no hear the recent happenings when Agege come Ekpan?

Kala everywhere.

Ekpan na hot zone on a regular.
I work there
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by ufuosman(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

All thanks to the 'Roadmaster'and his STEALING PARTNER, Oborevwori whom he wants to Install by Fire by Force! undecided

Abeg for Presidential, Deltans should vote PETER OBI. cool

Governorship, Omo-Agege. Let's Try him and See! smiley
you dey game

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Danniedpastor(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

What if Obi lose, means you gonna drink acid... Obi is a failure....can you live in Anambra State...

Keep crying... Obi is no longer a governor.
Anambra was peaceful during his tenure..
Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Danniedpastor(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

It will still attract votes to tinubu

Wrong speculation

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Danniedpastor(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Yes boss
Oshareh!!!
I greet you o
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Wrong speculation

Same thing happened to buhari in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by sageb: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Felimax:

Let them go.
When I told people Uduaghan leaving PDP was nothing they thought I was joking.

Delta State is PDP headquarter of Nigeria. Take it to the bank.

Uduaghan is back in PDP.
surprisingly, now that the senate seat for Delta south is zoned to the Itsekiris, Uduaghan did not get the PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by sageb: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It's like U don't Reside in Warri axis.. sad

Omo-Agege has Transformed his Orogun/Ughelli axis and given lots of Communities in Warri axis, Transformers and Street Lights!

Despite being a Small achievement, This is something The PDP/Okowa Failed to do for 8 years. undecided

He influenced the siting of federal polytechnic in Orogun, Ughelli North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by zinosleek(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2023
This is Ibori engineering.

And it will not help that the people dislike Okowa. If APC play their card right, it is the perfect opportunity to get Delta State.

As it is, deltans does not care much about presidency, they want their state to Grow.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by zinosleek(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Just sharap if you don't have or know anything to say......How can you say Agege hasn't done anything tangible in his(my) senatorial district? You dey Delta at all? Abi na carry talk you dey talk? Well,his handworks are written allover everywhere.... Personally, myself wey dey type this comment dey where I dey today prior to what that the same Agege did for my father...That man too good abeg..

Omo Agege has done much within his capacity than what the Governor cannot do. The man has proven himself worthy, let's see if politics will favor him to become governor also.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Felimax(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
sageb:

Uduaghan is back in PDP.
surprisingly, now that the senate seat for Delta south is zoned to the Itsekiris, Uduaghan did not get the PDP ticket.

Na so e be!
Delta State PDP is one big family.

Anybody is free to exercise his or her franchise in any way they deem fit so long it is within the law.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Dabruzzy22: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Signs of anarchy
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by tuoyoojo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Oshareh!!!
I greet you o

Oniovo!!
Twale
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Slurity(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

All thanks to the 'Roadmaster'and his STEALING PARTNER, Oborevwori whom he wants to Install by Fire by Force! undecided

Abeg for Presidential, Deltans should vote PETER OBI. cool

Governorship, Omo-Agege. Let's Try him and See! smiley
What will they gain for voting for someone who is bond to lose? Politicians are not stupid that the general public, all politicians only support what will bring something in return.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Thebigheart: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good one for Apc..

Which good one for APC?

IF AGEGE dare mention Tinubu name for Presidency for he campaign, we go vote Sheriff.

So make he use him head well.

As it stands now , Delta on Labour Party way, Governorship we will consider between PDP APC

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by odinga1of: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Who is the LP candidate in delta sef

I Don ask boys for street but no one seems to know him

Ken Pella (Kenneth Pella)
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by VinnyBaba: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thebigheart:

Which good one for APC?

IF AGEGE dare mention Tinubu name for Presidency for he campaign, we go vote Sheriff.

As it stands now , Delta on Labour Party way, Governorship we will consider between PDP APC

U have said it All.

Tinubu Fans are Rejoicing over Nothing. sad

If Omo-Agege has Mind to Call on Deltans to Vote PETER OBI as President.
The Full Delta State go Vote for am 100%! cool smiley
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Cajal(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
lordm:
They will regret. Delta State is pdp
That was what you said before the gubar election in Bayelsa and APC eventually won before supreme court handed undeserved victory to your darling PDP

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thebigheart:

Which good one for APC?

Dey play.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Thebigheart: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Dey play.

Which one say dey play?
Presently, I left warri to Isoko.
OZORO precisely.
Even the HOA is not sure for APC candidate.

And you dey here dey play too.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by spy24(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Still,okowa will forcefully deliver delta marginally.both obi and Tinubu should get 25%

Dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Ikea81: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
lordm:
They will regret. Delta State is pdp

PDP will lose the state under Okowa, and before you argue . I am a member of pdp in delta state. They won't win this. Okowa f-ed up. Shouldn't have supported Atiku after calling for a south south govts forum to drive a south south presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by lordm(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ikea81:

PDP will lose the state under Okowa, and before you argue . I am a member of pdp in delta state. They won't win this. Okowa f-ed up. Shouldn't have supported Atiku after calling for a south south govts forum to drive a south south presidential candidate
you will remember that you were wrong after February
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by spy24(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Same thing happened to buhari in 2019

You Yorubas are quick to forget the role you played against Jonathan in 2015 election

Overestimating Tinubus popularity in the south south. E go soon clear for ona eye
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by spy24(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thebigheart:

Which one say dey play?
Presently, I left warri to Isoko.
OZORO precisely.
Even the HOA is not sure for APC candidate.

And you dey here dey play too.

Leave all this emilokan people grin grin grin

Them think say we don forget the role wey Dem play for 2015 against Jonathan..

So we can vote you people abi. Na now ona one remember one south. E go clear for their eye

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Cyberterror: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
If APC takes Delta state, it will be a major, major win for the party. It will open doors for taking Bayelsa too in the next election. Rivers state is also in play. A win for Tinubu in the presidential election will surely boost the morale of APC supporters going into the guber elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
spy24:

You Yorubas are quick to forget the role you played against Jonathan in 2015 election

Overestimating Tinubus popularity in the south south. E go soon clear for ona eye

You are also overestimating peter obis popularity in ss.ss is a battleground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
OvisFranko:

Bros, Okowa will loose Delta State.
Na Obarisi, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege dey enter the governorship seat like this.
February is too far, let's see
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

What of faith majemite?
sorry to say this, Madam faith has no electoral value.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by garfield1: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
sorry to say this, Madam faith has no electoral value.

What of Dr ilolo,amb ekwenu,hon igbuya,hon baro
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

What of Dr ilolo,amb ekwenu,hon igbuya,hon baro
Baba you are far from Delta State politics, all these you mentioned decamped also in 2019. Monday Igbuya himself lost woefully in 2019 when he decamped to run for house of rep, he only managed to win his ward in that election.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State by Zulum500: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
spy24:

Oga na next month.. it will clear for your eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal / NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.