Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara (1618 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Estello: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
*Mammoth crowd trooping into the venue of Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Rally to receive our incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.*

*#TinubuInKwara*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by taylor88(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Welcome to the state of harmony. We Kwarans no dey dull, nothing for Mikano and Obidogs here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by SaiOba: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Show us the aerial view, I wan see something grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by solochris(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2023
In coming president of South Western Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
solochris:
In coming president of South Western Nigeria
He will rule over you and your family

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by garfield1: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
So early.tinubu will get bloc votes here more than any Yoruba state

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:
Welcome to the state of harmony.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu has more supporters in Ilorin than Ibadan.

Most Ilorin people carry the Yoruba Muslim presidential thing for head pass those in the South West.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu has more supporters in Ilorin than Ibadan.

Most Ilorin people carry the Yoruba Muslim presidential thing for head pass those in the South West.
Story

Show us the aerial view and you're saying what I don't know ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Story

I am telling you the truth.

Ilorin people really love the idea of a Yoruba from the Muslim faith becoming the president of Nigeria.

They believe it will favour them somehow.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Story

U go suffer cardiac arrest when we release the aerial view grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Penguin2: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Hahahahahaha!

They cannot fit try it.

Look at them snapping one side one side pictures.

Are you sure we have not been wrong all along for thinking Tinubu will win Kwara?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:
Welcome to the state of harmony. We Kwarans no dey dull, nothing for Mikano and Obidogs here.

see this mugu.. the same ilorin wey i dey and where im from..election wey never sure for anyone, the same election that the state house of assembly will be shared among all, the same kwara that even the gov is not sure for rahman.. make una dey dull una sef..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Ilorin people really love the idea of a Yoruba from the Muslim faith becoming the president of Nigeria.

you guys dont even know that kwara state is one of the most comoplitan state in the country after lagos, reason why there has never been bulk vote for anyone even during buhari 2015 and 2019...there is almost equal pct of muslim and xtian with all tribes ably represented...kwara is not sure for anyone yet
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by ifihearam: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Useless pandora gullible blind followers will type rented crowd..na only una own be organic crowd yet una dey chop 40m naira for mobilization...

Atiku 2023

Next month go sweet die...I cant wait for them to resume their biafra struggle, at least tnhey have something to fall back to but you yorubas and south south people supporting pandora, what will you fall back to when Atiku wins>
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu is the incoming president

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Yoruba Muslims are just about 5% of kwara population
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:

U go suffer cardiac arrest when we release the aerial view grin grin
you wan edit photos abi

We will be here to burst your lies like we always do
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

you guys dont even know that kwara state is one of the most comoplitan state in the country after lagos, reason why there has never been bulk vote for anyone even during buhari 2015 and 2019...there is almost equal pct of muslim and xtian with all tribes ably represented...kwara is not sure for anyone yet
Kwara is not that cosmopolitan sir.

The only reason why APC often struggle to win 75% Kwara is Saraki effect in parts of Ilorin.

And the reason why Saraki hasn't won 70% of Kwara at his prime is because Kwara South detest Bukola.

However, one thing is constant Kwara goes where Ilorin goes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

see this mugu.. the same ilorin wey i dey and where im from..election wey never sure for anyone, the same election that the state house of assembly will be shared among all, the same kwara that even the gov is not sure for rahman.. make una dey dull una sef..

You are stupid, doesn't mean everybody is stupid like u. For your info, I'm an indigene of Kwara(infact a prince). Asiwaju is winning Kwara convincingly. If you don't like that fact, hug the nearest transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you wan edit photos abi

We will be here to burst your lies like we always do
Nothing like editing, the programme never start.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by jahsharon: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Kwara is for Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba Muslims are 50% of Kwara knowing Yorubas are 70% of Kwara's population. The remaining of 20% mostly around Ekiti side of Kwara state are Largely Christians.

Bariba, Nupe and Yorubanised Fulani in Ilorin making up of 30% of the remaining population.

Yorubanised Fulani prefer to identify as Yorubas in Ilorin because that will give them political control.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:

You are stupid, doesn't mean everybody is stupid like u. For your info, I'm an indigene of Kwara(infact a prince). Asiwaju is winning Kwara convincingly. If you don't like that fact, hug the nearest transformer.

if you are aprince, it means your king didnt raise you well to be shouting on ght internet... you will soon set fire on your supposedly king house or you are just a bastard from that ur imaginary princehood...dindinrin omo jatijati
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by jahsharon: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This one is one drugs. Are the remaining 95% of Kwara population are Igbos traditionalists or Igbo Atheists?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by jahsharon: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:

Don't let idiots and nincompoops get on your nerves. My grandma is from Kwara. I schooled in Kwara, idiots who have never stepped on Kwara land before cannot be talking about Kwara while in their shit hole huts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yoruba Muslim are 50% of Kwara knowing Yorubas are 70% of Kwara's population. The remaining of 20% around mostly around Ekiti side of Kwara state are mostly Christians.

Bariba, Nupe and Yorubanised Fulani in Ilorin making up of 30% of the remaining population.

Yorubanised Fulani prefer to identify as Yorubas in Ilorin because that will give them political control.

you yourself know this to be a lie.. i came from the yoruba muslim background but its a big lie.. yoruba xtian in kwara state are far more than the yoruba muslim.. the only reason why there are higher number of muslim is kwarar state is because of other tribes like baruba, nupe, fulani, hausa. and others....the whole of igbomina have far more xtians than muslim, from ifelodun, omuaran, offa,oyun,ekiti,oke ero and others are mostly xtians or at best mixed
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Corrinthians(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Someone check on that EkukeOfAba to be sure he hasn't fallen off the deep end.

I didn't mention Princeoflagos o. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by ItsTutsi(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
You ever show us aerial view of Pandora Anini rally? grin
PrinceOfLagos:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Ajegunle Market For Campaign / So The Highest Region With Rigging Was The South East / Why Is OBI Sending Panic-Waves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.