Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara (1636 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Kwara is not that cosmopolitan sir.

The only reason why APC often struggle to win 75% Kwara is Saraki effect in parts of Ilorin.

And the reason why Saraki hasn't won 70% of Kwara at his prime is because Kwara South detest Bukola.

However, one thing is constant Kwara goes where Ilorin goes.

the only time apc was on ballot against saraki and others was 2019, in 2015 they were togethe and still didnt beat pdp that much even with saraki and his rigging machine in apc and in 2019 with the elevated hatred on saraki, apc still didnt get a block vote... i definitely wish Abdulrahman should come back cos no one in his right sense will want saraki again but the truth is no block vote for tinubu from kwara state, at best he will get 35 to 40%
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

you yourself know this to be a lie.. i came from the yoruba muslim background but its a big lie.. yoruba xtian in kwara state are far more than the yoruba muslim.. the only reason why there are higher number of muslim is kwarar state is because of other tribes like baruba, nupe, fulani, hausa. and others....the whole of igbomina have far more xtians than muslim, from ifelodun, omuaran, offa,oyun,ekiti,oke ero and others are mostly xtians or at best mixed

Bruv, alot of those Igbomina are Muslims but they practice islam like the rest of South west unlike the radicals in Ilorin.

Yes, places like Ekiti, Omuran may have a significantly large number of Christians tbh, but hardly participate in elections like those in Ilorin.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by jahsharon: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

you yourself know this to be a lie.. i came from the yoruba muslim background but its a big lie.. yoruba xtian in kwara state are far more than the yoruba muslim.. the only reason why there are higher number of muslim is kwarar state is because of other tribes like baruba, nupe, fulani, hausa. and others....the whole of igbomina have far more xtians than muslim, from ifelodun, omuaran, offa,oyun,ekiti,oke ero and others are mostly xtians or at best mixed

Pass me the drugs you are taking

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

the only time apc was on ballot against saraki and others was 2019, in 2015 they were togethe and still didnt beat pdp that much even with saraki and his rigging machine in apc and in 2019 with the elevated hatred on saraki, apc still didnt get a block vote... i definitely wish Abdulrahman should come back cos no one in his right sense will want saraki again but the truth is no block vote for tinubu from kwara state, at best he will get 35 to 40%
I think Tinubu may perform slightly better in Kwara than Oyo state tho.

Although just like you stated, he may not get block votes, maybe 50% with Saraki and his machine in Ilorin and now Kwara North Making 40% to 45% for Atiku.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, alot of those Igbomina are Muslims but they practice islam like the rest of South west unlike the radicals in Ilorin.

Yes, places like Ekiti, Omuran may have a significantly large number of Christians tbh, but hardly participate in elections like those in Ilorin.
i am from ilorin and i have moved across well around the state... if you are talking about baruten, kiaima, patigi and ilorin emirates, i will agree that muslims are more but in igbomina, xtians are much more than muslims mayb in the range of 60% to 40% and most muslims from this area are largely not practising muslim in comparison to their xtians ...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

i am from ilorin and i have moved across well around the state... if you are talking about baruten, kiaima, patigi and ilorin emirates, i will agree that muslims are more but in igbomina, xtians are much more than muslims mayb in the range of 60% to 40% and most muslims from this area are largely not practising muslim in comparison to their xtians ...
But Bruten, Kaila and Patagi are Nupe and Bariba areas of Kwara state now.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by lereinter(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:
Welcome to the state of harmony. We Kwarans no dey dull, nothing for Mikano and Obidogs here.

Sebi na buhari era you see all taxi disappear, let adan enter
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Corrinthians:
Someone check on that EkukeOfAba to be sure he hasn't fallen off the deep end.

I didn't mention Princeoflagos o. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I think Tinubu may perform slightly better in Kwara than Oyo state tho.

Although just like you stated, he may not get block votes, maybe 50% with Saraki and his machine in Ilorin and now Kwara North Making 40% to 45% for Atiku.

frankly i think tinubu will perfom better than atiku in the kwara north... you should kwara north are not rili hausas but nupe, barubas and with pdp zoning their governship to that region made serious noise for pdp that is why abdulrahman did more project from that angle than even ilorin emirates and kwara south and they are laregly not educated like the kwara south as well..
i believe most vote for tinubu will come from kwara north, vote for atiku will be cattered from kwara north, central and few from south while for obi will from educated people of ilorin emirates and kwara south..overall tinubu will win kwara but not with heavy percentage, this is according to realities on ground... i dont want tinubu to the election though but i definitely would love abdulrahman to return as we dont have better options among those contesting yet

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by lereinter(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu has more supporters in Ilorin than Ibadan.

Most Ilorin people carry the Yoruba Muslim presidential thing for head pass those in the South West.

Who told you ilorin people see tinubu as Muslim

If you say vote buying

Agreed
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
But Bruten, Kaila and Patagi are Nupe and Bariba areas of Kwara state now.

yes, they mostly the kwara north (baruten,edu,kaiama,patigi) while ilorin emirates are ilorin east, ilorin west, ilorin south, Moro, and Asa.. kwara south have the highest numbers of local govt at &local govts and they should be controlling kwara election but they are not united yet
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by lereinter(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

Is saraki contesting in Kwara?

Tell me.what saraki did wrong in kwara
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

if you are aprince, it means your king didnt raise you well to be shouting on ght internet... you will soon set fire on your supposedly king house or you are just a bastard from that ur imaginary princehood...dindinrin omo jatijati

grin grin grin

You can cry me a river, Jagaban will win Kwara with Atleast 80% of votes. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
lereinter:

If you say vote buying

Agreed
yes they dont but he doesnt need to buy vote to win ilorin central, he will be wasting his resources by buying vote on ilorin, he should win but not with a big margin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
lereinter:

If you say vote buying

Agreed
Ilorin people see him as Muslim, they are not Hausas.

Infact, some of their Alfa are even preaching against anyone who is a Yoruba who votes against Yoruba Muslim presidential candidate
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
lereinter:

Saraki is hated with passion in Kwara south and people of Ilorin where he had support in the past don't really fancy him again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by quickberry(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
lereinter:

If you say vote buying

Agreed

Analyst oran. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
lereinter:

no but people view pdp as saraki and would have performed or even win APC but his history is still working against him and even i dont want him back (its time to move forward).. APC is losing out votes because of PMB failures and an average enlightened ilorin person hate tinubu for his corruption and dictatorship...the only people that could actually sing tinubu praises are drivers, motor unions and few artisans..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by garfield1: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

you guys dont even know that kwara state is one of the most comoplitan state in the country after lagos, reason why there has never been bulk vote for anyone even during buhari 2015 and 2019...there is almost equal pct of muslim and xtian with all tribes ably represented...kwara is not sure for anyone yet

Kwara always gives bloc votes
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Iamgrey5(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

yes, they mostly the kwara north (baruten,edu,kaiama,patigi) while ilorin emirates are ilorin east, ilorin west, ilorin south, Moro, and Asa.. kwara south have the highest numbers of local govt at &local govts and they should be controlling kwara election but they are not united yet
Kwara South don't vote in Election and the Ekiti part vote one way while Igbomina side vote another way.

Although they united briefly against Saraki in the last election.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by YeeboMuslim: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

if you are aprince, it means your king didnt raise you well to be shouting on ght internet... you will soon set fire on your supposedly king house or you are just a bastard from that ur imaginary princehood...dindinrin omo jatijati
Why the thing dey pain you like this grin grin
You are definitely not from Kwara . You dey talk like osu from upper iweka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by Nakedtruths: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
The addicts are gathering!!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by lereinter(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ilorin people see him as Muslim, they are not Hausas.

Infact, some of their Alfa are even preaching against anyone who is a Yoruba who votes against Yoruba Muslim presidential candidate

When I mean see tinubu as Muslim I'm not talking about tribe
This isn't governorship election, for apc to do well they have buy votes

That is what I mean the Alfa you talked about has collected his money

Ilorin isn't a place that are moved by poor FG they are concerned mainly with state government
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by garfield1: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

Apc won everything in kwara in 2019.pdp did not win a single seat.buhari got 330,000 and atiku 150,000.that's about 70%-30%.is that not much
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
ItsTutsi:
You ever show us aerial view of Pandora Anini rally? grin
Obi's rallies that look like wedding receptions.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by adekolaelect(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
He will rule over you and your family
You too dey like pressing their necks

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by YeeboMuslim: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

This is a big fat lie grin grin
You are a divisive clown . Even the most popular Christian from Kwara state today ( Oyedepo ) came from a muslim background.
That should tell you all you need to know .
It doesn't matter tho because everyone has decided to vote for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by beejaay: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Kwara South don't vote in Election and the Ekiti part vote one way while Igbomina side vote another way.

Although they united briefly against Saraki in the last election.

seriously they dont.. they should be controlling the narratives, they have homogenous language and ancestry..they really need to wake up and shape the state
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara by lereinter(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
beejaay:

no but people view pdp as saraki and would have performed or even win APC but his history is still working against him and even i dont want him back (its time to move forward).. APC is losing out votes because of PMB failures and an average enlightened ilorin person hate tinubu for his corruption and dictatorship...the only people that could actually sing tinubu praises are drivers, motor unions and few artisans..

You haven't said what saraki did wrong, you just his history his working against him and it's time to move forward

What's those history and what backward did he bring

Are you from Kwara south?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Fuel Be Expensive, Keep Petrol, I'll Win, Tinubu Jabs Buhari's Govt / Obi Is Winning Everywhere (pics) / Say What You Like On Social Media, I Can’t Refund Wike’ – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.