Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do People Hate GEJ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate GEJ? (2142 Views)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by redsun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
What u have in nigeria is not democracy but democrazy. Democracy does not categorically allow leaders to cart away the people,s resources and go scot free like nigerian leaders like gej do. That is absolute madness,moral and mental decadence.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by Beaf: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
redsun:

What u have in nigeria is not democracy but democrazy. Democracy does not categorically allow leaders to cart away the people,s resources and go scot free like nigerian leaders like gej do. That is absolute madness,moral and mental decadence.

Dude, you are well known for making childish, ganja inspired declarations all over NL. Much better cannot be expected of a man that claims he will p!mp his own wife to foreigners for papers and tell stories to the kids about their real parentage; do you want me to provide the link?
You have zero morals and fall neatly into the group of people I mentioned earlier.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
Beaf any sane person knows u are an idi.ot wallowing in abject idi.ocy and at the same time trying to convince yourself that u make sense. You are nothing but a typical fo.olish nigerian who is probably the first person to read and write english in his village and with that in your mind,u think you are smart, di.ckhead.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by houvest: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
Thanks OP. If one is afraid of the heat, he must quit the kitchen so criticism of GEJ is not unexpected. However when folks cannot respect their parents, it becomes difficult to respect authority figures. If not why would they not give GEJ the constructive crits he needs. Why the slurs and insults? However as I said before most folks who insult authority figures derive the complex from home; they have no respect for their parents. This complex is manifested in most of their posts as they slur all and every one that disagrees with their views. The problem therefore is more fundamental and does not have only to do with GEJ.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by Rhino5dm: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
WTF! Are we sure the dude is not among those looting all over the UK. Am ready to mail him some "queens" for his wife. Poor thing! I will be watching Amozon's auction section very closely, who knows. . .

Beaf:

Dude, you are well known for making childish, ganja inspired declarations all over NL. Much better cannot be expected of a man that claims he will p!mp his own wife to foreigners for papers and tell stories to the kids about their real parentage; do you want me to provide the link?
You have zero morals and fall neatly into the group of people I mentioned earlier.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by xterra2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2011
OP

Simple, people hate him because he performs poorly at his job
We want change,
We want better standard of living
GEJ as president has a bad track record right from his days as Governor to acting president to president in 2010 and up to this right moment
Fashola is hated yes but MAJORITY of people love him because he is doing his job,
Jonthan is hated yes but MAJORIty of the people hate him
When he performs people would love him automatically
Remeber when in 2009, Yaradua looked for Fashola's trouble did you see how people defend fashola's and critcize the president ?
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by tpia5: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2011
Nigerians always criticize their leaders so why the sudden surge of hurt feelings.

Remember when yaradua was president we had the militancy problem in the south coupled with the regular problems of no road, no light, etc.

Jonathan is president and we now have terrorists in the north, bombings, kidnappings and all manner of evil.

So each president or cabinet comes with their own baggage in addition to the one already waiting for them from the mouths of nigerians.

And why catching feelings over jonathan (isnt this the second thread on this topic) when all the other ones are being lambasted as well.
Re: Why Do People Hate GEJ? by Andoskian: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Desola:
Okoro tief tief! When was Ijaw land ever part of the East abi Biafra? Stupid mofo!

Mumuchukwu Jonasatan is just badluck!

Yeye people dem. Infact na amadioha go scatter your yansh for asking me to respect a corrupt and incompetent fool like him!

Yeye Okoro man, if not for you and your clan would we have an odenson like him for president? Na wetin una go chop go kill una. Oya now shebi una don dey chop? Ehen, chop and quench now but while chopping, no come ask me to respect your stupidity too. Anuofia of Africa!

how far about now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Still In Nigeria? / Kidnappers Of Osun Speakers Wife Are Not Igbo / Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.