Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? (33470 Views)

Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by ronkebp(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^^ Thank you oooo COOKER, if na me or any woman talk am now, dey (alltogether) will call me/us a 'feminist' or feminists.
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by bigimo: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
Bros,

Are u married?

Chines4. is that qstn for me? If yes, YES, I'M MARRIED! Why?
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by chines4(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Bigimo,

The calls that should bother you is the ones u'r not aware of. If your wife calls her ex behind your back, then you need to really really start laughing
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by bigimo: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
@chines4

My brother, I have been here for over 8 yrs and enjoying my relationship though not without little challenges here and there that come to mature us as sojourners. I'm not unaware of the possibility of our emotions giving way at the times we least expected. Some people make the mistakes of assuming that their partners are super-human and infallible so to speak. But the reality is that given the right circumstances and necessary condition of mind, a person can buckle to pressure or pleasure.

Sorry if my laughter offended you.

Why am laughing is that allowing my wife absolute freedom to always chat with her ex whether in my presence or not could expose her to some danger she never thought could come on her. This same applies to me. We all have blood running in our veins. Just know that it is possible for someone to love you and still buckle at breaking points. Have you never done somethings in your life that shocked you? You never believed you could do such thing. My take on this is that we should help ourselves and manage our relationships. Make our observations constructively and respectfully in a way it would be understood. Let the message and attitude be "I Love you so much and I want to protect my own".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by MOBO999: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Am so surprised at all the trash comment online here, looking at the story you will all know the poster made up the story, It is possible for an ex to still contact the married partner, but no man will go after an ex with 2 children, rubbish cork and bull made up story.
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by bigimo: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
but no man will go after an ex with 2 children, rubbish cork and bull made up story

hmmmm. did you say "rubbish cork and bull made up story" grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

now, what if a marriage counsellor confides in you that he's presently handling a similar case that started just like the scenario painted by whoever posted this story? and the marriage is blessed with more than 2 children. would you still not believe?
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Tayoruque(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2012
NO! EVEN IF THE EX IS HER BOSS, IT'S TIME TO QUIT THE JOB!
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ecarban:
All lies on understanding between the husband and the wife. If the ex calls to know how the wife is doing it's no big deal cos Love once existed between them. The wife can even make the ex send regards also to the husband. But the calls should be occasional, when it becomes too much temptations can have its way.

an ex calling to ask how she is doing,then later send regards to her husband?
Will you tolerate that?
What kind of man are you?
Maybe you are henpecked...
Useless man!...infact you are very stupidddd for making the above comments...idiottt.
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
chines4:
My wife ex's still calls her, and I don't get bothered, after all she had the chance of marrying them, but she married me. Beside I trust my wife

another foolish man....,next
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tayoruque:
NO! EVEN IF THE EX IS HER BOSS, IT'S TIME TO QUIT THE JOB!

CORRECT!
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:17am On Nov 06, 2014
ronkebp:
She might be trying to get back at you for cheating on her, just because she has forgiven you does not mean she has forgotten. She will get over it with time (maybe, maybe not). I really do not see anything wrong in her talking to her ex, as long as they remain friends and nothing more; for the fact that they have had something in the past does not mean they have to be enemies undecided

then why didnt she get married to her ex...so as to continue with the love and so called "friendship"?
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2014
ronkebp:
I seriously do not think that her talking to her ex' should be an issue, what if she gets a new guy, who is not her 'ex' but her 'is', presently doing her, what will the hubby do then, what is definitely good for the goose is' good for the gander.

someone EARLIER called a promiscuous woman,but I disagreed...it`s now I believe that you are nothing but a BITTCCCCHHHH!
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Youngpo413:

then why didnt she get married to her ex...so as to continue with the love and so called "friendship"?
swty calm down nw

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swty calm down nw

Baby,why had you chose to ignore me na,for the past 2 days I havent heard from you...wetin I do you?
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Youngpo413:

Abi.... like play like play she go give the guy her password and d bobo go try to login.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Queenvky(f): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
never. it is not advisable.
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Youngpo413:

Baby,why had you chose to ignore me na,for the past 2 days I havent heard from you...wetin I do you?
swthrt,am xo xori.Hw ar u.I rili mis u.Hm,

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Youngpo413: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swthrt,am xo xori.Hw ar u.I rili mis u.Hm,

It`s alright dearie,I missed u too...
By the way I`m fine...
Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Youngpo413:

It`s alright dearie,I missed u too...
By the way I`m fine...
ok swts

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? by catherinemarcel: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2015
(HOW I GOT BACK MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP)
My name is James Tirtha, My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years, just of recent she just called me on phone and said she is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down, i tried all i could to get her back but all went to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a love spell caster from South Africa who Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell through the effect of my picture and my girlfriend picture and my girlfriend came back to me within 72 hours, all this was done without me having to come down to South Africa. Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.