Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? (31050 Views)

Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / My House Sold Without A Quit Notice To The Tenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Levels1:

On this note, I conculded you are only toying with my intellectual as I believe you equally knows.

And if otherwise, with all honesty landlord owns the duties and care to repair and evacuate the waste.

When I'm not mad, how on Earth will o do such when I'm not living in the house on free.

So the landlord will be using the money he's collecting for what if I may ask?

Anyways you dare not try such in Ogun State as you will spend almost all your savings in court and at the end you will still pay for inconvenience of the tenants.
it is not about playing your intellectual but what the law says. Is there any law that proof you write ? But t no. You can't take imaginations , feeling or personal wishes to rule over everything.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
it is not about playing your intellectual but what the law says. Is there any law that proof you write ? But t no. You can't take imaginations , feeling or personal wishes to rule over everything.

You don't read to understand.

You only read for reading sake.

If otherwise you won't keep asking if there's law.

If there's no law, I wkntw be here correcting your wrongs.

Don't worry I pray you have an encounter with a learned person then you will vomit all the illegal money you have been inflicting on the innocent mercies.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by flourishing247: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ghostreader13:
Pls what about in a situation when a compound's electricity was cut off cuz of illegal connection, the landlord is not aware of it but the caretaker is aware of it... NEPA brought estimated bill of 800k+. What do u think should be done in that kind of situation?? Pls note that the compound in question in an hostel

Spread the cost amongst tenants. They need to clear it cos they are the ones that committed the crime.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Levels1:

You don't read to understand.

You only read for reading sake.

If otherwise you won't keep asking if there's law.

If there's no law, I wkntw be here correcting your wrongs.

Don't worry I pray you have an encounter with a learned person then you will vomit all the illegal money you have been inflicting on the innocent mercies.
Insulting and proof to know it without any tangible law to back up his claims. Oga your ideas is that of Tenancy mentalities but pretending as if .......... I reserved my comment.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Insulting and proof to know it without any tangible law to back up his claims. Oga your ideas is that of Tenancy mentalities but pretending as if .......... I reserved my comment.

Try to get a life outside been a dubious caretaker.

Work harder legitimately and pray to God rather than inflating pains on people.

Like seriously if you are my caretaker and I found out how heartless you are, before you put me into problem under the law, I will have get you arrested and charge to court based on the existing law of the land.

You don't know anything and and you are not willing to learn at all. Anyways I will keep on correcting you here till you learn on how to go by what the law say.

But as you are doing it may be difficult for you to buy a land.

I will be expecting from you soon bro
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

Try to get a life outside been a dubious caretaker.

Work harder legitimately and pray to God rather than inflating pains on people.

Like seriously if you are my caretaker and I found out how heartless you are, before you put me into problem under the law, I will have get you arrested and charge to court based on the existing law of the land.

You don't know anything and and you are not willing to learn at all. Anyways I will keep on correcting you here till you learn on how to go by what the law say.

But as you are doing it may be difficult for you to buy a land.

I will be expecting from you soon bro
I have concluded not to insult you but to correct you. You failed to give out the law that back your claim,You have failed. You assume I am a care taker simply bcs my submission is not going with yours, You have failed. You are trying to claim and correct someone on what you have no knowledge on except your sentimental and emotional feelings , you have failed. You assumed evrybody on media is a low life bitter minded like you ,you have failed. Your selfish poverty mentality will always make you to attack and support any negative moves against the Investors bcs you are among those low life fellow who has nothing to offer societies than unrest and complaints. Telling you who I am or my achievement in term of investment in life may not speak well for you bcs from your statement shows how low level Tenant you are.

Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
I have concluded not to insult you but to correct you. You failed to give out the law that back your claim,You have failed. You assume I am a care taker simply bcs my submission is not going with yours, You have failed. You are trying to claim and correct someone on what you have no knowledge on except your sentimental and emotional feelings , you have failed. You assumed evrybody on media is a low life bitter minded like you ,you have failed. Your selfish poverty mentality will always make you to attack and support any negative moves against the Investors bcs you are among those low life fellow who has nothing to offer societies than unrest and complaints. Telling you who I am or my achievement in term of investment in life may not speak well for you bcs from your statement shows how low level Tenant you are.

Hello Kid,

Have been waiting patiently for your response but I'm glad you later did.

Posting that stuff doesn't makes you the rightful owner as you are more of a person who lives from hands to mouth, am sorry but I have to be blunts as if this little stuff is all what you can show case,then proverty runs in your blood.

I'm not bragging but only trying to set record straight, before man and God I doubt if any of your relatives ever have what I control and for benefits of doubt you can create a space for us to showcase it.

Been a kid you should be ready to learn from elders and not to keep expossing your mental state of mind been a poor.

You are saying which is wrong and you keep glorifing on it without an legal law backing your claim.

I understand you are trying to save up due to the hardship befalling on you but you have to equally consider others innocent ignorant people who does not know what the law says.

Instead of going dubious , why not discuss with the owner of the property in your care, to increase your percentage? I think that will be reasonable enough.

I'm available for inspection if you don't mind and you can give me your kolocati while mine is Ogun State.

I will be expecting from you on how to go about my submission.

Thanks bro
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

Hello Kid,

Have been waiting patiently for your response but I'm glad you later did.

Posting that stuff doesn't makes you the rightful owner as you are more of a person who lives from hands to mouth, am sorry but I have to be blunts as if this little stuff is all what you can show case,then proverty runs in your blood.

I'm not bragging but only trying to set record straight, before man and God I doubt if any of your relatives ever have what I control and for benefits of doubt you can create a space for us to showcase it.

Been a kid you should be ready to learn from elders and not to keep expossing your mental state of mind been a poor.

You are saying which is wrong and you keep glorifing on it without an legal law backing your claim.

I understand you are trying to save up due to the hardship befalling on you but you have to equally consider others innocent ignorant people who does not know what the law says.

Instead of going dubious , why not discuss with the owner of the property in your care, to increase your percentage? I think that will be reasonable enough.

I'm available for inspection if you don't mind and you can give me your kolocati while mine is Ogun State.

I will be expecting from you on how to go about my submission.

Thanks bro

thank you sir. Elder that behave like Toddler. Riches didn't make noise and bragging on internet like yours. If you are who you claimed you are . Your time will be limited on argument and what is not productive . Oga rich man pls quite my mention and Lear to be productive to the society or you come to my company to learn. Joblessness makes you to pay attention to unnecessary things.

Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
thank you sir. Elder that behave like Toddler. Riches didn't make noise and bragging on internet like yours. If you are who you claimed you are . Your time will be limited on argument and what is not productive . Oga rich man pls quite my mention and Lear to be productive to the society or you come to my company to learn. Joblessness makes you to pay attention to unnecessary things.

Hello kid, knowledge is wealth.

I can and still willing to employ you as a caretaker

But you are to be sincere in dealing with my properties

You live a fake life and a low life individual like you might end up not going far in life if you are not willing to yield to words of wisdom.

Go and do your findings and get back to me here.

You keep posting irrelevant garget that doesn't have value compare to what I control , was that not madness?

I challenge you to create an avenue for us to showcase what we control.

Yes, I will be expecting from you please
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

Hello kid, knowledge is wealth.

I can and still willing to employ you as a caretaker

But you are to be sincere in dealing with my properties

You live a fake life and a low life individual like you might end up not going far in life if you are not willing to yield to words of wisdom.

Go and do your findings and get back to me here.

You keep posting irrelevant garget that doesn't have value compare to what I control , was that not madness?

I challenge you to create an avenue for us to showcase what we control.

Yes, I will be expecting from you please
Your Tone of language and approach is too hash intern of aguiment or explanation which show your low life level bcs any reasonable rich or succeful people don't talk and Bragg the way of yours. It is only the empty barrels that is making noise. Your behavior is like that of kid which always meet his food on the table , who learn less bcs someone is providing for him. I would have give you means for you to know me but I can't do that bcs you sound too hash like those of arrogant Frustrated guys on the streets. For the sake of security of life and property . I hereby quiet respond to your comment . Thanks.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your Tone of language and approach is too hash intern of aguiment or explanation which show your low life level bcs any reasonable rich or succeful people don't talk and Bragg the way of yours. It is only the empty barrels that is making noise. Your behavior is like that of kid which always meet his food on the table , who learn less bcs someone is providing for him. I would have give you means for you to know me but I can't do that bcs you sound too hash like those of arrogant Frustrated guys on the streets. For the sake of security of life and property . I hereby quiet respond to your comment . Thanks.

In all honestly, I'm in a class with your uncle's.

And as such I expect you accord same respect you gave them to me.

Or was this how you adrraddre them also?

For the fact that we are on faceless forum doesn't mean you should talk anyhow

I smile proverty is the reaare of you acting rude and uncultured.

If you want to be great in life, you need to respect people who are ahead of you interm of everything that makes life.

But I doubt you have such focus in life.

Here's is my contact in case you actually want us to showcase

0810 372 0593
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

In all honestly, I'm in a class with your uncle's.

And as such I expect you accord same respect you gave them to me.

Or was this how you adrraddre them also?

For the fact that we are on faceless forum doesn't mean you should talk anyhow

I smile proverty is the reaare of you acting rude and uncultured.

If you want to be great in life, you need to respect people who are ahead of you interm of everything that makes life.

But I doubt you have such focus in life.

Here's is my contact in case you actually want us to showcase

0810 372 0593
Humm stupidity in the highest order . You have mission which I can never fall for. Even seen your phone numbers show your level of premature you are . That kind generatiin numbers belong to kids or Fruodster call themselves Youth in Nigeria.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
Humm stupidity in the highest order . You have mission which I can never fall for. Even seen your phone numbers show your level of premature you are . That kind generatiin numbers belong to kids or Fruodster call themselves Youth in Nigeria.

don't expect me to give you my hot line boy.

Like I said why not just comply with my request and let me floor you

You are uncultured boy and need to learn how things should be done.

You this low life entity

You better hussle so avoid inflating pains on people simply because you intend putting food on your family table.
Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by adekolaelect(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Levels1:

don't expect me to give you my hot line boy.

Like I said why not just comply with my request and let me floor you

You are uncultured boy and need to learn how things should be done.

You this low life entity

You better hussle so avoid inflating pains on people simply because you intend putting food on your family table.
useless and jobless fellow . I don't have time for you time waster.

Re: Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? by Levels1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
adekolaelect:
useless and jobless fellow . I don't have time for you time waster.

Poor brats

What a wasteful you are to be born

And someone will be calling you a son?

O ma se oooo.

Omo olofo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Calculate Quantity&cost Of Asbestors Or PVC Ceiling Needed 4 Your Project / Fence Building Section / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.