Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Luv This Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv This Gal (1046 Views)

I Want To Marry This Gal... / What Does This Gal Want Me To Say When She Says... ? / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv This Gal by okey777(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
Am a student of one of nigerian federal universities,there is this gal i saw on d day of aptitude test,as a member of the force in skul,i was among those invigilating the exam.as i was moving around inside d hall,the gal drew my attension,telin me that i look familiar,so we later introduced ourselves,bt we didnt xchange no.another day,as i was going to lecture,i saw her entering one of the rooms in my hostel.we xchanged pleasantries nd departd.the 3rd day,i met her at the cyber cafe,there we xchanged no nd she told me that she wil b traveling very soon,so i told her to see me b4 she travels,now the questions boddering me are,who is this gal looking 4 in my hostel?.what is d next thing to tell her?.should i chyke her?pls help me cos i luv this gal.
Re: I Luv This Gal by MrCork17: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
okey777:

Am a student of one of nigerian federal universities,there is this gal i saw on d day of aptitude test,as a member of the force in skul,i was among those invigilating the exam.as i was moving around inside d hall,the gal drew my attension,telin me that i look familiar,so we later introduced ourselves,bt we didnt xchange no.another day,as i was going to lecture,i saw her entering one of the rooms in my hostel.we xchanged pleasantries nd departd.the 3rd day,i met her at the cyber cafe,there we xchanged no nd she told me that she wil b traveling very soon,so i told her to see me b4 she travels,now the questions boddering me are,who is this gal looking 4 in my hostel?.what is d next thing to tell her?.should i chyke her?pls help me cos i luv this gal.

okey Dokkkie!!  Bro, so u in love  simply becoz a girl said u look familiar?  Congrats!! undecided
Re: I Luv This Gal by pendo89(f): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
grin how is anybody supposed to help you really? you asking people if you should check her out? grin

you serious asking for lines undecided

what happened to men. undecided
Re: I Luv This Gal by NET1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2011
op,

seriously you need help. I had to read your stuff thrice, just to get a clue what you were saying.

.NET
Re: I Luv This Gal by Sijo01(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
okey777:

how are we suppose to know who she's looking for in your hostel?
i don't stay in your hostel, so i don't know. well maybe d person after me might have a clue.
Re: I Luv This Gal by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
Re: I Luv This Gal by amblors(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
you've seen her a couple times and you're in love already?
ah! i wish love worked and stayed this way in this world.
Re: I Luv This Gal by MMM2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
[color=#006600]op
how many carry over do u have last semester angry[color]
Re: I Luv This Gal by tashanja(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
amblors:

you've seen her a couple times and you're in love already?
ah! i wish love worked and stayed this way in this world.

Abi ooo, left to me I'd say its more likely lust than love.
Re: I Luv This Gal by Mynd44: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^
More like LOST
Re: I Luv This Gal by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^

What? angry
Professor!
Re: I Luv This Gal by kpolli(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2011
okey777:

Already!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Lying / What Makes All Ladies Soo Happy? / Okada Ban: Sex Workers In Lagos Lament Low Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.