Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful (2989 Views)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hellooooo! Could you use a better font? Thank you in advance! cool
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
Noted, but blame it on D̶̲̥̅̊ fone i use
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^ Ok! I almost misunderstood the message you were tryna pass across! wink
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
Modified
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
@OP No mind dem.

It's just like BB if you don't ave 1 it's like ur some sort of alien.

Anywayz, what is ur reason or reasons for not being or going in a relationship?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
My dear, am only attracted τ̅☺ smart men i mean TRULY n TOTALLY smart God fearing men, ♓☺w many do we have left ( guyz dnt take dis "P")
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Plutarch: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
@op,we still hv smart dudes. Am one. Just kidding but sincerely u need to be more realistic n know that nobody is perfect. Quite a number of academically smart or professionally progessive ladies share this view of yours. I have a handful of them as frnds n i can tell u that they r getting disillusioned.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by chibaby5(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
I dint even understand wat da op was getting at undecided
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
No comment
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Cuddlemii: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
chi-baby:

I dint even understand wat da op was getting at undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thot I was the only one. The title is like Cali graphic writing. The comments even got me lost. I don't know if we r discussing fonts, bb, the op being pretty or too smart or sexkillz is teaching her how to write.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by chibaby5(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thot I was the only one. The title is like Cali graphic writing. The comments even got me lost. I don't know if we r discussing fonts, bb, the op being pretty or too smart or sexkillz is teaching her how to write.

As in, God knwz lol
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by MMM2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
op
maybe u should try me & stop been single
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BodyKiss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
Reads OP advert, and view her profile expecting to see a face like Tyra Banks, but walks out of thread disappointed.  embarassed
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
@bodykiss and here i am wondering ♓☺w look like,  Τ̅☺ other haters,  The font i use aint like the normal ones you see. The fact that you can't read it simple means your minds n brains aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too shallow τ̅☺ adapt τ̅☺ changes,  Remember the only thing constant is change so get use τ̅☺ it
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@bodykiss and here i am wondering ♓☺w look like, Τ̅☺ other haters, The front i use aint like the normal ones you see. [b]The fact that you can't read it simple means your minds n brains aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too shallow τ̅☺ adapt τ̅☺ changes, [/b]Remember the only thing constant is change so get use τ̅☺ it
Seriously i dont know why i'm replying this softly! Maybe i'm in a good mood! But DONT PUSH IT! May not LAST! You dont expect reasonable replies if you type with such fonts! And you indirectly insult pple for trying? That's harsh! angry
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by steeze(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Um pemini abi pelumi

You really need to learn how to relate to people. Abi u chop dead rat?

They say they found it misleading and difficult to read and you're trying to say that they are dumb for struggling to decipher what you wrote.

Since you are so smart please carry your brain and go and date a dead cockroach cos no sane man would want to date you anyhoo.

#ayaftirehoffusef
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
@sexkillz M̶̲̅ε̲̣!!! *innocent face* harsh!!!, Do U̶̲̥̅̊ really really REALLY think so, if yes, then i'll modify and use a normal front but it wnt stop silly comments from some people
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
Yes i do! Ofcourse people must comment negatively sometimes, but you just deal with it and wait for a positive comment! Resorting to insults is not the way to go! smiley
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BodyKiss(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@bodykiss and here i am wondering ♓☺w look like, Τ̅☺ other haters, The front i use aint like the normal ones you see. The fact that you can't read it simple means your minds n brains aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too shallow τ̅☺ adapt τ̅☺ changes, Remember the only thing constant is change so get use τ̅☺ it

I wonder what the dude that called mochada big nose will call yours when he sees it. . . Uwaezuoke's? grin lipsrsealed

pemimi:

@sexkillz M̶̲̅ε̲̣!!! *innocent face* harsh!!!, Do U̶̲̥̅̊ really really REALLY think so, if yes, then i'll modify and use a normal front but it wnt stop silly comments from some people

Hony, it's not front, it's f☻nt.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
That's the problem the word 'insult' which can be direct or indirect, A simple i can't read what you wrote,MODIFY. Aint difficult to say . So why then is my pill hard to take IN
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

That's the problem the word 'insult' which can be direct or indirect, A simple i can't read what you wrote,MODIFY. Aint difficult to say . So why then is my pill hard to take IN
Yeah you are right! But how many pple would have time to ask you to modify? Just take it easy! Mind you, you aint the only one using that fone to post comments! Others do too! But they avoid those fonts! So you have to understand! smiley
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ bodykiss the "front/ font" Noted, Am not ashamed wen it cums to taking corrections. 'My nose, ohhh dnt let me start on the flaws cos it will only mean dat am bringing myself down to a level fit for only a certain type of people
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BodyKiss(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@ bodykiss the "front/ font" Noted, Am not ashamed wen it cums to taking corrections. 'My nose, ohhh dnt let me start on the flaws cos it will only mean dat am bringing myself down to a level fit for only a certain type of people

You sound like the kind of lady am gonna fall asleep sucking her boo.bies. Hope y☹u get the message?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pendo89(f): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
Who are all these bad people.
Op Its cool.You have said it all and they have heard it.

>You are beautiful
>You are smart
>You don't need silly comments.
>you are more ambitious and focused
>Some 'silly dudes' aint worth a second of your time
>These friends of yours 'pinging' you are just jealous.Ignore them after all they are not your level you know.
>You are only attracted τ̅☺ smart men i mean TRULY n TOTALLY smart God fearing men
>And last but not least you use Extraordinary fonts.

Ok. Shes only expressing herself.if u cant beat, stay off.

Cheers.
undecided undecided
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
@bodykiss message gotten but there's a part of the equation you are missing wic is ' a lady like me won't even let you come close to her' so the only way you'll fall asleep is if u were dreaming in the first place and that too requires the word ' SLEEP'
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BodyKiss(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@bodykiss message gotten but there's a part of the equation you are missing wic is ' a lady like me won't even let you come close to her' so the only way you'll fall asleep is if u were dreaming in the first place and that too requires the word ' SLEEP'

Hehe, like am done with the ones surounding me. No wonder why you're single and desperate. Keep waiting, Abraham Lincoln is on the way.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by tpia5: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
not so much about "beauty" per se but you look like the "relationship" type.

better make hay while the sun shines and forget all this independence talk.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
@bodykiss: was abt to say somethg that few may see as an insult buttttt *holding my tongue* AM far frm 'DESPERATE' am kinda loving my status
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

My dear, am only attracted τ̅☺ smart men i mean TRULY n TOTALLY smart God fearing men,  ♓☺w many do we have left ( guyz dnt take dis "P"wink

truly and totally smart and you want him to be religious?
when would women wake up from their idiotic dreams?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
@coogar.i take it dat you aint a religious prn
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar.i take it dat you aint a religious prn

that's not the point. . . .

it's not like women don't know where to get religious men, but do you people go there? no!!!
go to mountain of fire or the christ apostolic church. . . .there are hundreds of religious men there with their trousers scared to fall below the ankle. all they do every day is fast and pray. they are single and they are virgins too. . .and they will not even think of cheating on you.

but you women want to pick a guy that is good looking, works in a big multinational as an engineer, dresses smartly, drives a smart car, etc and you expect him to be religious? it's like eating your cake and having it. the kind of man you want does not exist in the real world. you either date the ones in christ apostolic church or date the smart one. you cannot have both in one man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / Advanced Level Of Friendzone / Guys Would You Date Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.