Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful (2993 Views)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2011
@buff noted , buttttttttt @coogar noted also, For dat U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll get a kiss *kiss*
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Dondav(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2011
@op, i'm single and searching! What do u make of dat?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2011
Lol @ dav, I dunno wat to mak of it. U tell me
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar noted also,  For dat U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll get a kiss *kiss*

i'll get a kiss?
let me see your lips.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Dondav(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2011
I'll love to know u beta @Op! Maybe we can chat sometym! Or wat do u think?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2011
@coogar i gave u na, Didn't u get it
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2011
No p don
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar i gave u na, Didn't u get it

i got nothing. . . .
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2011
K. *kisses* see i gave U̶̲̥̅̊ more dan 1 ooo KISSES.hehehehehehe
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Dondav(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2011
U might as well do me d honor of checking your mail!
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

K. *kisses* see i gave U̶̲̥̅̊ more dan 1 ooo KISSES.hehehehehehe

[img]http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/01/SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif[/img]
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by tpia5: 2:28am On Sep 07, 2011
on second thoughts, @ op if you have to scout for men on the internet, and especially on nl, then there's something you're not telling us.

are you sure:

1. you're not male

2. that photo is yours
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2011
@ tp who said i was looking for a man,
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nayah(f): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2011
Because tjhis world is superficial my dear
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by manakeagie: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2011
One thing you should note is that when you are beautiful every one around you expects to be hooked which in most cases is true but depends on what you accompany your beauty, that is to say character but if you dont have character with you may be single forever with yo beauty,
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nayah(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2011
^^that's why I said this is a superficial world, but you have to notice this: A beautiful woman is single very often because everyone expects her to be engaged or married so they don't even dare to talk to her, and the so called average women used to pass, so everything is not so obvious
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2011
@mana i happen to be a very blunt person ' not rude but BLUNT' what people dont understand is that right now i don't have a problem being single, Its not like am lacking a guy to date,its just that am not ready or willing to date for any reason right now
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nayah(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2011
Pemimi and you have the right to think so wink
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks Nayah, I don't think i have the strength for it when i have a lot of things on my mind now
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nayah(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^seconded my dear think about your welfare first having a good job and get a minimum independence, the rest will follow by the will of God
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2011
Noted Nayah
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by kpolli(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2011
Ok
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2011
The op is at best fronting (or should i say fonting smiley, in her words). But seriously, she sounds & looks like someone tryin 2 add spice to her life, because shez lackin it somewhere else, perhaps in a relationship.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2011
@sauer: define spice n how do i lack it in my life.4 someone who don't know anythg abt me.ehmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / See A Nigerian Girl - See A Leprechaun / Unprotected Sex On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.