Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid (5593 Views)

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Misterone: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Can u imagine, i meet this babe last year
I told her how serious I am with her and that I want to take care of her, she is 22 and still staying with her parents.
Her bestie hates me, and keeps telling the girl not to agree to date me.
And the stupid girl listened to her bestie.
She stopped picking my calls, if I call her more than 2 times, she will off her phone.
Now I have decided to count my losses and move on.
It's painful how girls listen to their bestie instead of to use their brain and think for themselves.

Guys if you see a girl that listen more to her bestie, don't even bother dating her.
You will totally regret it.
Is that so? You want to date her to do what with her? After dating her, what next? You'll come online and start talking rubbish about getting married to virgins! How those that have been deflowered are slut,LovePeddler, and dogs. That you can never marry a non-virgin etc.
Her bestie is a very good person. He/she just helped her to jump a very big gutter.
Hold your dick and wait for your virgins
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by NwaliE01: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2023
Guy hussle oh. Had it been you were that rich guy, nobody will off phone on you. So leave girls alone and upgrade your financial status.
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by lereinter(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Your topic headline is an insult

Instead of you to woo another girl you came here to disgrace yourself
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by davillian(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Can u imagine, i meet this babe last year
I told her how serious I am with her and that I want to take care of her, she is 22 and still staying with her parents.
Her bestie hates me, and keeps telling the girl not to agree to date me.
And the stupid girl listened to her bestie.
She stopped picking my calls, if I call her more than 2 times, she will off her phone.
Now I have decided to count my losses and move on.
It's painful how girls listen to their bestie instead of to use their brain and think for themselves.

Guys if you see a girl that listen more to her bestie, don't even bother dating her.
You will totally regret it.
Lol buy the heart of the besties and friends first if you can
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Op, you suppose do thanksgiving for church
Praising God for saving you from disaster.
Instead of coming here to wail like a Simp.

First of all, how old is the girl?
because a MATURED girl can still have bestie but won't obey and listen to her bestie like a child. Go find a mature girl and date
Leave all these young 18-24 year old girls
They still think and behave like children.

See, women by nature are indecisive
The younger they are, the more indecisive they are.
I can bet$10000 that the girl is 18- 24 years
That's how they behave, they are So indecisive and change like the weather

So I advice you to move on and look for more matured girls. There are many of them
Just be careful not to end up with an Evenning newspaper

You have a solid point but any girl above 24 is a no go area for me.

I’m sorry to say , women’s prime is between 16-25,

If you know your onion , they’re the easiest to tame.
And a girl that falls in love with you within that age is for real. She’s giving you her best life..

@op, you sound so desperate , women don’t find that attractive.

Move on, work on yourself , roll with more girls ,stop putting money forward , date someone better than her. Having access to lots of women will reduce your desperation for pussy.
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by OrigeenalSeven: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samantha123:
So just because you came across one stupid girl, then all of a sudden girls in general stupid

you are almost on every thread on NL.
you no dey rest or tire
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by OrigeenalSeven: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
u don move niii and u still dey disturb us...

the thing still dey pain am
allow am to mourn in peace
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by OrigeenalSeven: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
omo this thing really vex u ooo
maybe the gal no give her ponmo that's why e no see towtow smash
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by SPAMBOX7: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

The Worst part is that her bestie is a well known olosho in her area. I have asked her countless times to distance herself from that her bestie. But some girls are just destined to suffer and learn the hard way.

Someone is taking care of you, buying you things, foods, protecting you and you decide to end it because your bestie said you should end it. I swear it's like a dodjed a bullet.
Very stupid girl angry
@Bolded is the absolute fate of a Nigerian street girl. That's why guys who try to take them serious joins in the suffering and gnashing of teeth.

Your own is even bestie. Some after everything there will still be cheating at your back and planning evil against you with one useless boy that can't even afford to come close to you. Na so dem be cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Uchenna10(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Firsttruth:

I swear i haven't dated any of them hausa or fulani na where my compass de carry me go but i hear sa them de carry jazz for @uchenna biko ga ka ih confirm ya ma obu eziokwu

Lol....I no want hear jazz o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Uchenna10(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^^^another broke mugu, sadly
Why wunt u be tired of chassssin Nigerian when u are broke?...good news for u is nairaland is now a gay free zone were u will nos find plenty of males pretending to be female...meaning u can take one home on credit!!(no oofencsse)
angry

You're a very big fool....idiot.....with ur borrowed 100mb you'll login just to say nonsense......u don't even know me,u don conclude say I broke....fool

Ur mama toto dey Smell....BST like u...na online una get mouth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Magnoliaa(f): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Uchenna10:
You're a very big fool....idiot.....with ur borrowed 100mb you'll login just to say nonsense......u don't even know me,u don conclude say I broke....fool

Ur mama toto dey Smell....BST like u...na online una get mouth

I second this. grin

DaddyCK, you don see this beautiful delivery and KO to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? / Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. / How Your Ego Ruins Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.