Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Girls Naturally Stupid (5510 Views)

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2021
I have been treating this warri girl like shit but she keeps coming back to me.
I can call her for sex anytime and she will come and even bring food for me.
She has guys that want her but she says she doesn't like them.
The more I treat her bad, the more she loves me. I don't even know what to do again

15 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2021
The crazy part is when I start acting nice and loving she starts giving me bad attitudes.
But once I become mean to her
She becomes loving and caring

Miwasky:
Is you that very is foolish ..you treat her bad and yet she comes back? You only call her for Sex and she comes and bring food for you and you foolishly ate?hmm.. if you want to kill a rat , you have to be so nice by mixing what it likes with a poison ( crayfish and Fish)
You have been eaten poison and dieing slowly ..she has planed a slow death for You…

We pour the food in one plate and eat it together. U think I'm a naive kid like you?
Look kid, you think you're smart.
You were still in your father's hairy scrotum when I was dealing with bad bitches
So put some respekt on ma name..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Did you tell her she’s a very stupid woman specie?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by MhiztaFrank(m): 2:24am On Aug 10, 2021
I have noticed something like that too...let me observe well now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Wawelexy(m): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2021
OP it's called masochism. The act of getting satisfaction(especially sexually) from getting humiliation/cruel behavior from others... All she needs is a saddist(a person that get satisfaction from humilating/being cruel to others (sexually) so they can both practice sado-masochism. So OP just act like a sadist. This is for the redpiller geng.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Freestainworld(m): 2:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Some ladies are like that, they believe the man should always be in charge, but don't take her for a fool, another man's food, is another man's poison, it may be that there's on attribute you have that she's dying for, no woman deserves to be treated bad unless the fellow is bad herself, rather if you don't love her like she do for you, just talk to her mutually, ask her her problem, tell her why both of you can't be together, discharge her so she can go to someone who values her the more, while you move on with your life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by WoundedLamb: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2021
The more she loves you? Sure about that? While there's a possibility she loves you (and I wouldn't really call that stupid except you're saying you're not worthy of such love), I think the lady is probably using you to satisfy her desires/fantasies and here you are thinking you're the smart one. This whole "we're smarter than women" does not let some of you know when you're being used. It's possible she doesn't love you, so how you treat her doesn't really matter. She probably doesn't care about your love or money and just wants your body. The best way to get anything from a man is by making him believe he's in charge/control of the situation.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by rex444(m): 3:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Na so one of my warri based bayelsa chick that year tell me say she go like make I dey beat her as her bf.... I no get that kind time ...nna nwanne move ... Find a healthier relationship

11 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The crazy part is when I start acting nice and loving she starts giving me bad attitudes.

It is not a good relationship.

Male and female should show deliberate love to each other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by igbowoman: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The more I treat her bad, the more she loves me. I don't even know what to do again

What I read here is that you are a poorly brought up person with no values probably from a broken or polygamous home with an absent father and a mother who got no love and got abuse from several of your " uncles" and kept going back to her abuser
This is what you learned
So now you are thrilled that you can treat a girl bad and call her up for sex
You are a nasty man.
A good man with a sense of self worth and dignity wouldn't act like you.He will be good to women because he learned to be good and decent from well balanced parents.
Sad
You need Jesus!!

16 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2021
igbowoman:

What I read here is that you are a poorly brought up person with no values probably from a broken or polygamous home with an absent father and a mother who got no love and got abuse from several of your " uncles" and kept going back to her abuser
This is what you learned
You are a nasty man.
A good man with a sense of self worth and dignity wouldn't act like you.He will be good to women because he learned to be good and decent from well balanced parents.
Sad

Her father is a pastor, so shove your theory up your ass

4 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by igbowoman: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Her father is a pastor, so shove your theory up your ass

I am talking about you and your background.
You illiterate!!
You also lack understanding of simple English

16 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2021
igbowoman:

I am talking about you and your background.
You illiterate!!
You also lack understanding of simple English
Still incorrect, again shove your theory up inside your ass.
Make sure there is no more space left inside your ass.
Fill it up with all your dumb theories

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by clericuzzio(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Exactly. Girls love guys who treat them like shit but dislike those who care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by ukaface(f): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Even me tire
The way some girls behave can be sooooo foolish and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by AYNL: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Girls Like Bad Boys Bruv

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by bigpicture001: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2021
igbowoman:

This is what you learned
You are a nasty man.
Sad
You need Jesus!!

If u like buy a lady a plane, she will still be senseless if she want to.....

3 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Idiot!! Ask your mother angry
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Tolzy11(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Omo grin I do like your response most times even though they are quite harsh sha
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Truvelisback(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
She isn't stupid. She thought she is having an affair with a sensible and a responsible guy.

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Look at this fake ass

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by arthurwillia(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Wetin wan Person get another Person Dey find am, here I am pampering my own baby girl but she’s treating me like shii but one guy is in one place treating another woman like shii.

Well she’s not dummbb oo, she thought she is dating sensible guy

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
So in your forsaken mind, you are the real James bond.. Lol... When things go south, am sure we would find your scared self creating another topic here crying out for help, I detest guys who don't have balls to keep their mouth shut because you were just giving mere privilege and obviously not because you are smart..

3 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Look at this fake ass

Who is the fake ass
Mumu don't respect your age, old fool

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

[s]Who is the fake ass
Mumu don't respect your age, old fool[/s]
If you don't want thunder to strike you, don't remove that person picture you uploaded on your profile, thief!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you don't want thunder to strike you, don't remove that person picture you uploaded on your profile, thief!
I'll not remove my picture!!
You think it's everybody you know angry
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Miwasky: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Is you that very is foolish ..you treat her bad and yet she comes back? You only call her for Sex and she comes and bring food for you and you foolishly ate?hmm.. if you want to kill a rat , you have to be so nice by mixing what it likes with a poison ( crayfish and Fish)
You have been eaten poison and dieing slowly ..she has planed a slow death for You…

6 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

It's not your "picture" fakeass

that's how people like you create accounts with someone's picture to scam others, I've got my eyes on you from now henceforth.

11 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's not your "picture" fakeass

that's how people like you create accounts with someone's picture to scam others, I've got my eyes on you from now henceforth.

I've always known you're jobless
Eyes ko ice ni rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

Stop replying that lunatic, his name is JOE and almost 50yrs with no family,he vents his frustrations on every female monikas and tag you with an unfounded stories thinking its funny. Ignoring him is what he hates most,just do that.Never seen a man of his age fooling himself all over Nairaland. Check all his comments, nothing meaningful ever comes from it,he fights every female nairalanders calling them scammers and hairy balls whatever, his babymama already left him when he couldn't meet up with the marriage plans.Ignore his existence here.

7 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Stop replying that lunatic, his name is JOE and almost 50yrs with no family,he vents his frustrations on every female monikas and tag you with an unfounded stories thinking its funny. Ignoring him is what he hates most,just do that.Never seen a man of his age fooling himself all over Nairaland. Check all his comments, nothing meaningful ever comes from it,he fights every female nairalanders calling them scammers and hairy balls whatever, his babymama already left him when he couldn't meet up with the marriage plans.Ignore his existence here.

My suspicion has been confirmed.
Thank you very much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

I've always known you're jobless
Eyes ko ice ni rubbish!!
I'm not jobless, only warning gullible guys to be wary of you, if you can upload someone else picture on your profile then you are not to be trusted a bit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph’s Husband, Grabs Her Breast, Kisses It And Buries his head in it / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.