Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC (12548 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Nchenches: 6:24am On Jan 22, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/why-tinubu-should-welcome-nnamani-ohakim-to-apc-adamu-garba/amp/

Adamu.
Abroad is your fear. FYI,
it costs a lot of money to leave Nigeria to settle abroad. Sacrifice to settle in a country not where one was born or grew up.
You remain in Nigeria nosing for government funds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Nchenches: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Kyase:

We have Igbo Muslims
We also have Ipob Igbos
Then we have real Igbos (na these one get sense),/the rest na school dropouts due to poor performance and third class graduate

Because you are a parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by PHIPEX(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2023
So Nnamani is not an IPOB but Obi is an IPOB right?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Mrmb: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Gossiphub:

Just as OPC terrorists like you and Tinubu are different from real Omoluabi like Adebanjo, OBJ.

Obj is an Igbo man from anambra please he is no Yoruba, everything bout him is Igbo.....
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by seunmsg(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2023
They should stay put in PDP and continue sabotaging the party from within. After the election, they can join APC officially.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by searchlight: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Alexbio:

Real Ndigbo are the ones with real doings not E-obidients cool shocked sad
Normal you are not expected to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Ruthless70: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:
So nnamani is not ipob abi??

When the corrupt eastern politicians follow you, they're igbos building bridges.

But when reverse becomes the case, you brand them ipob and igbo agenda...we already know this stale line.

Obi is your next president

Obi supporters do same....when they follow Obi fraud they r Ur brother, if reverse is the case they becomes Urchin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Kyase:

We have Igbo Muslims
We also have Ipob Igbos
Then we have real Igbos (na these one get sense),/the rest na school dropouts due to poor performance and third class graduate
Even a jobless hungry idiot like you has an opinion?

Internet good Sha.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by obyrich(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Jokers!

Ikedi Ohakim expired in Imo politics the day he flogged a Reverend Father. Just like Ihedioha expired the day he called us saboteurs, and Soludo expired the day he wrote a letter against Obi.

Chimaroke was already dead in Enugu politics until Ugwuanyi came and resurrected him. But I assure you that he will lose his re-election to the senate.
Their problem is failure to humble themselves and learn how Igbo electorates behave.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by tyinfinity: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2023
I love Bola Tinubu ,I hate pandemic peter obituary OSU of Agulu
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Alexbio:

Real Ndigbo are the ones with real doings not E-obidients cool shocked sad
OBIdients don show una shege!

I love it!

You were not allowed to twist and control the narratives that's why you are red like beef.

Politics is not for the chicken hearted. You should have expected a lot of ridicule when you presented a criminal brain dead microphone licking urinating machine in a contest of able bodied men

What you idiots did to Jonathan, you have reaped a million times over and I can assure you, the neck pressing continues until you and the drug kingpin are finally disgraced next month.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Igbojew: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

When the corrupt eastern politicians follow you, they're igbos building bridges.

But when reverse becomes the case, you brand them ipob and igbo agenda...we already know this stale line.

It is called divde and rule antics and we real Igbos are not fools about all their antics....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Penguin2: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2023
obyrich:
Their problem is failure to humble themselves and learn how Igbo electorates behave.

That’s the perfect summation…

But you won’t blame them, because before now, they are used to buying up our elites who help them write results in the East.

But let’s see if that can still happen with BVAS.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by jahsharon: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Mindcure:
We dash una the baggages, inconsequential elements.

Una go cry blood when Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire is sworn in as President on May 29th
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by bewla(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Well all I no is it's 29 days to election and let the will of God be done

But if you give me the chance to put some one that's only me

Am
Batified
Best among them
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by bewla(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Seekhimnow: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2023
They are already in APC though, just official declaration remaining.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Legitmatazz: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Useless people

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Alexbio: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
OBIdients don show una shege!

I love it!

You were not allowed to twist and control the narratives that's why you are red like beef.

Politics is not for the chicken hearted. You should have expected a lot of ridicule when you presented a criminal brain dead microphone licking urinating machine in a contest of able bodied men

What you idiots did to Jonathan, you have reaped a million times over and I can assure you, the neck pressing continues until you and the drug kingpin are finally disgraced next month.

This your Politics of illusive reharsh is alarming!
When one is at the TOP he is the TOPICS.
You should know better it's not a surprise that you and your fraternal equals are masturbating on BAT (Someone else's parent) and will inexonerably retire back into your misery soon thereafter election!
You're fraught of hates! Which has eclipsed your self-awareness! Obviously.
Your Jonathan had the Apex power and influence to make himself president and he failed! Now you're nursing a marginal feud!
Obi has eating with the Devil and has no clean hands henceforth! If not a rethink for the entire Ndigbo nation they will continue to live on and wallow in 1963 glory forever! I just pity their younger generation towing the path of their premordial cluelessness and acrimony!
By the time the jungle fully ripe you and your people must have learned your lessons to the fullest, I think.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2023
bewla:
Well all I no is it's 29 days to election and let the will of God be done

But if you give me the chance to put some one that's only me

Am
Batified
Best among them

Don't allow tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning...tinubu is sick and old, we cannot afford such calamity to lead us after buhari.

Except you're a yoruba Muslim, no sane individual support tifnubu.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Igbojew:
It is called divde and rule antics and we real Igbos are not fools about all their antics....................I am that Igbo Jew

We know the game wella my dear
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB is a group and not all IGBO are member of that group. Any member of that group IPOB is a terrorists

Yarimo help your life...you're fast loosing your sanity.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Anyiamaka: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Does this Garba have sense at all? Chimaroke is a PDP candidate for the Senate. How will joining APC help his election next month?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Ruthless70:

Obi supporters do same....when they follow Obi fraud they r Ur brother, if reverse is the case they becomes Urchin

How can a sane individual support tifnubu?? Are you wiser than Wole soyinka, obasanjo, Afanifere etc??

Quit supporting a failure, Apc has killed more Nigerians in the past 8yrs than during the civil war
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by jmichael259(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Jokers!

Ikedi Ohakim expired in Imo politics the day he flogged a Reverend Father. Just like Ihedioha expired the day he called us saboteurs, and Soludo expired the day he wrote a letter against Obi.

Chimaroke was already dead in Enugu politics until Ugwuanyi came and resurrected him. But I assure you that he will lose his re-election to the senate.

Leave politics aside, Ikedi Ohakim never flogged any reverend father. I have been in Owerri before and after that day. Even Mbaka has recanted the lie and prayed for him to forgive. He "expired" for many other reasons and propaganda spread in alliance with Chris Anyanwu's Hot fm and many other players in politics and the catholic church. The Rochas we supported showed us shege and Uzodinma has come to finish everybody. But Ohakim should just leave politics and travel out or mind his business like Jude Agbaso, Eberelinks and co
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB is a group and not all IGBO are member of that group. Any member of that group IPOB is a terrorists

You're a confused entity
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by jmichael259(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Alexbio:

..and will inexonerably retire back into your misery soon thereafter election!

Your Jonathan had the Apex power and influence to make himself president and he failed! Now you're nursing a marginal feud!
If not a rethink for the entire Ndigbo nation they will continue to live on and wallow in 1963 glory forever! I just pity their younger generation ..!
By the time the jungle fully ripe you and your people must have learned your lessons to the fullest, I think.

"Their misery"? Does the dollar rate, fuel price, foreign embassies, herdsmen and bandits treat you different or fairer than the igbo people?

"TheirJonathan"? Jonathan's Ijaw is very far geographically and culturally from Igbo land.

Ndigbo are wallowing? Indigenes of your region should try and be successful to a quarter of Ndigbo not just a few rich obas, emirs and oligarchs.

Go and pity your own generations. By the time that your jungle fully ripe, you all would have become chicken and lizards.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by olajizz01(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Jokers!

Real UGM leader seen.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
And what will happen to his re election bid, this one will just talk anyhow.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Jostoman: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

that is lagos landlord supporters for you my brother is in their DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano PDP Primaries: Takia Wins As Abacha’s Son Withdraws / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.