Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC (12545 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Jostoman: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Nnamani is not IPOB again grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Penguin2: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
jmichael259:

Leave politics aside, Ikedi Ohakim never flogged any reverend father. I have been in Owerri before and after that day. Even Mbaka has recanted the lie and prayed for him to forgive. He "expired" for many other reasons and propaganda spread in alliance with Chris Anyanwu's Hot fm and many other players in politics and the catholic church. The Rochas we supported showed us shege and Uzodinma has come to finish everybody. But Ohakim should just leave politics and travel out or mind his business like Jude Agbaso, Eberelinks and co
After everything you said, you still agreed with me that Ohakim is expired.

Just like one million Nnamani will not influence shit for Tinubu in Enugu.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Minjim: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2023
πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘΄πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

```Atiku was PDP Vice President and Chairman of Economic team.
Obi was PDP Chairman of Security and Exchange Commission.
Kwankwaso was PDP Defence Minister.

Together they ruined this economy and security.

Vote wisely.
Only Asiwwaju has not occupied any position in Aso Rock.
Only Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Asiwaju Never compromise with those who destroyed Nigeria Economy.

While they were destroying Nigeria Economy, Tinubu was Building Lagos State Economy..... It is on Record. *GO AND VERIFY*

Don't compensate people for destroying your country. Vote the man with the track record of excellence. Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Nigeria President.`
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Ruthless70: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

How can a sane individual support tifnubu?? Are you wiser than Wole soyinka, obasanjo, Afanifere etc??

Quit supporting a failure, Apc has killed more Nigerians in the past 8yrs than during the civil war

You are mad,
I mean you r demented... What do you mean sane individual, so if those old generation did not learn from been a betrayer I must follow suit... It's Soyinka, even Obj that was been rejected by his own children, I will take that senile person serious....

Go and settle your scores with Tinubu on Feb 25.....

Let me burst you, I don't have PVC, automatically I'm not gonna vote,

But ur hatred for Tinubu is much, enough of this madness....

You have four people or more dragging sit, but Tinubu is the problem of ur generation kinsmen,

Those fool will say is Tinubu that brought Buhari, yet alot of Igbo r in Apc, did Tinubu force people to vote Buhari... Did Buhari not win some state in Igbo land...

Leave Tinubu alone face Atiku too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ruthless70:

You are mad,
I mean you r demented... What do you mean sane individual, so if those old generation did not learn from been a betrayer I must follow suit... It's Soyinka, even Obj that was been rejected by his own children, I will take that senile person serious....

Go and settle your scores with Tinubu on Feb 25.....

Let me burst you, I don't have PVC, automatically I'm not gonna vote,

But ur hatred for Tinubu is much, enough of this madness....

You have four people or more dragging sit, but Tinubu is the problem of ur generation kinsmen,

Those fool will say is Tinubu that brought Buhari, yet alot of Igbo r in Apc, did Tinubu force people to vote Buhari... did Buhari not win some state in Igbo land...

Leave Tinubu alone face Atiku too...

You're a very dishonest individual, which state did buhari win in igbo land??

Tinubu is a flagbearer of the ruling party that has wrecked and destroy Nigeria and you expect me to turn a blind eye and look away?? You're a liar.

He's running a devilish Muslim Muslim ticket with a boko haram founder as vice...and you expect any sane Nigerian to keep mute? U must be a joker.

Nigeria needs fresh air and tifnubu the drug baron is never an option
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Alexbio: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
jmichael259:

"Their misery"? Does the dollar rate, fuel price, foreign embassies, herdsmen and bandits treat you different or fairer than the igbo people?

"TheirJonathan"? Jonathan's Ijaw is very far geographically and culturally from Igbo land.

Ndigbo are wallowing? Indigenes of your region should try and be successful to a quarter of Ndigbo not just a few rich obas, emirs and oligarchs.

Go and pity your own generations. By the time that your jungle fully ripe, you all would have become chicken and lizards.

Obi campaign has obviously exposed how willing Ndigbo have spread and still spreading on migration all over Nigeria for a survival and better life grin
You should be ashamed of your generation if you never remembered how Igbos were starved to death during civil war just by the blockage of transportation of food from the north! Had the food blockage not been removed I guess you wouldn't exist to spew gibberish on Nairaland!
No serious Politician from Ndigbo left hitherto after the Civil war all were prudently written off to avoid story that touches the heart.
All those your Ndigbo self acclaimed and self indulgent rich kids are no where to be found but chasing clout on social media grin grin grin grin
If you have money as you claim your tribal men need not to migrate to Sabo geri in Kano for a greener pastures or Lagos for a survival grin cheesy cheesy
If I were you I will humbly bury my head in shame! Ndigbo is equivalent to a LGA size in Kano yet you fifu claim you are mainstream grin grin major tribe on poor and minor in reality grin grin
I pray second civil war doesn't happen because all of you will be starved to death even without use of weaponry grin grin
This your Messiah in DSS box will be made a gentleman after his retirement from the box and his will never remain the same just like Ojukwu his mentor shocked
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by 359adesoro: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ohakim has long lost his political relevance in Imo state . I doubt if he can even win house of assembly election. Ikedi Ohakim is another broke politician looking for the next plate of food.Ohakim has long lost his political relevance in Imo state . I doubt if he can even win house of assembly election. Ikedi Ohakim is another broke politician looking for the next plate of food....
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Omotosokt(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
I thought this man calls adamu has decamped from APC
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Germanjoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Adamu na mumu ... Nnamani that is on ballot under PDP?

Why didn't Nnamani contest under APC? He knows that's a straight fail!
U nailed it.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Maberu: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Jokers!

Ikedi Ohakim expired in Imo politics the day he flogged a Reverend Father. Just like Ihedioha expired the day he called us saboteurs, and Soludo expired the day he wrote a letter against Obi.

Chimaroke was already dead in Enugu politics until Ugwuanyi came and resurrected him. But I assure you that he will lose his re-election to the senate.

Nyanmiri and stup-idity na 5&6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Ruthless70: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Tinubu is a flagbearer of the ruling party that has wrecked and destroy Nigeria and you expect me to turn a blind eye and look away?? You're a liar.

He's running a devilish Muslim Muslim ticket with a boko haram founder as vice...and you expect any sane Nigerian to keep mute? U must be a joker.

I'm not dishonest, u might said I don't get the stat correct, but dishonest NO... I will not fault you for that.
Let me quickly educate you....

Or let reason together, I see you been different from some idiot that uses abusive Lang here..

Good governance has nothing to do with religion....

Let me ask you, when FULANI WAS KILLING US IN SOUTH, WHAT DOES XTIAN Osinbajo DID THEN... HE WAS MUTE..

SOUTHERN KADUNA KILLING OF XTIAN WHAT DID XTIAN Osinbajo DID NOTHING...

LEKKI SHOKTING DID HE SAY ANYTHING MEANINGFUL NO...

FORGET THE TICKET AND THINK MORE WITHIN THE LINE
I DNT EVEN HAVE PVC
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Ruthless70: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Very sorry for saying u r mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ruthless70:

I'm not dishonest, u might said I don't get the stat correct, but dishonest NO... I will not fault you for that.
Let me quickly educate you....

Or let reason together, I see you been different from some idiot that uses abusive Lang here..

Good governance has nothing to do with religion....

Let me ask you, when FULANI WAS KILLING US IN SOUTH, WHAT DOES XTIAN Osinbajo DID THEN... HE WAS MUTE..

SOUTHERN KADUNA KILLING OF XTIAN WHAT DID XTIAN Osinbajo DID NOTHING...

LEKKI SHOKTING DID HE SAY ANYTHING MEANINGFUL NO...

FORGET THE TICKET AND THINK MORE WITHIN THE LINE
I DNT EVEN HAVE PVC

Yes I understand you, Osibanjo didn't say anything, tinubu and other Muslim said nothing too.

That is why we must reject that devilish party Apc...tinubu spearheaded buhari's emergence as president, should we reward him despite the abysmal failure of this government??

Take for instance, you have a company, then you get your workers through a recruitment agency...one particular agency keeps giving you bad workers and thieves...

Will you continue recruiting your workers from that agency or look for better recruitment agents??
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ruthless70:

Very sorry for saying u r mad

It's fine...I never take any abuse from here serious.

I don't want anything to affect my studies and social life.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by John4B: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Unlike the online Obidients who are tweeting votes from abroad,” Garba tweeted.

This cow, must u drag obi into this nonsense u wrote here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by Poleski: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Criminals welcome criminals.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Don't allow tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning...tinubu is sick and old, we cannot afford such calamity to lead us after buhari.

Except you're a yoruba Muslim, no sane individual support tifnubu.
Peace to. You brother
You are a nice and respectable gentle man
One of the few nice people that have good seanse of interaction here in nairaland

I choose. Tinubu for. So many reasons
Best for me
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by BossGerald: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
bewla:
Peace to. You brother
You are a nice and respectable gentle man
One of the few nice people that have good seanse of interaction here in nairaland

I choose. Tinubu for. So many reasons
Best for me

My brother I wish you luck with your choice of candidate, I understand everybody must not support and think the same way.

I'm only angry with the situation of this country...it can make one go crazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals / Saraki’s CCT Trial Begins March 10 / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.