Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? (8139 Views)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
blingxx:

When you finally get to travel overseas you will eventually realize that religion is for the poor . I swear e no go better for whiteman wey do us this tin
Sorry for those oblivious Nigerians wey carry Oyibo man religions for head.

Mumus.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
Is Inter-religion marriage sinful as a born again christian?

Please drop your opinion.
Find out what sin means first before asking

Sin is simply going against God's commandments
Did God give a command against interreligious marriage? If yes, then it's a sin
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
idrisaleo1:

What language did Yeshua speak? Aramaic?

Go online and check what God is in Aramaic.

Muhammad, Yeshua, Moshe and all the prophets are of Allah.

Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Olorun or anything you choose to God does not matter so far you believe in one God. God is one and not three-in-one. Glad you admitted Yeshua had a God (peace be upon him)

Please educate the gentiles.

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Inhuman69: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Sorry for those oblivious Nigerians wey carry Oyibo man religions for head.

Mumus.

Them still be slaves mentally and obliviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by riverbird: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:

I have friends from other religion but that does not mean I must marry them.
A Muslim will always see a Christian as an infidel and will not think twice before bring down knife to behead him if anything sup.
I don't hate you for the religion you practise or anything like that.
I'm cool with you,like you said "Humanity first".

Religion has done more harm to humanity than all the viruses combined, may God help us all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by jamesversion: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2023
VEXT:
Any Christian lady that get married to a Muslim man is not a Christian...

Tinubu wife is not a Christian no matter the position she occupies in the church ...she is deceiving herself...

Shame to those pastors in her church ...

If you are a Christian lady dating a Muslim man you will end up in hell...

But Christianity is a personal race. If she keeps to the laws of God, I don't see how she isn't a Christian.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Inhuman69:

Them still be slaves mentally and obliviously
When I lived in the United States, I Come realize say wetin Abami Eda Fela Kuti dey tell us Na True.

I sorry for black man & religion for Africa, suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven? most especially for my country Nigeria, same way they go carry Oyibo man copy & paste democrazy wey they no understand, yet they expect society to prosper.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Inhuman69: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
When I lived in the United States, I Come realize say wetin Abami Eda Fela Kuti dey tell us Na True.

I sorry for black man & religion for Africa, suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven? most especially for my country Nigeria, same way they go carry Oyibo man copy & paste democrazy wey they no understand, yet they expect society to prosper.

Religion way white done tire for now
All this pastors just dey use am cash out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2023
riverbird:

Religion has done more harm to humanity than all the viruses combined, may God help us all undecided
We need more free thinkers like you in Nigeria, but ironically, in reality you are in the vast minority.

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
It is not a sin for Muslim man to marry a chaste Christian/Jewish female. But it is not advisable to do so.

It is forbidden and sinful for a Muslim female to marry a non-muslim male.

Paul said in 2 Corinthians 6:14-16.
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

So na make Muslims marry themselves and Christians themselves!
It's either you're mistranslating the Quran or the Quran is rubbish!

First and foremost when I ask a lady out, I see her as my fellow Yoruba person.
One stupid book written by asians won't decide for me. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by bimbodotun(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
it is nor a sin....its just not advisable not to
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Inhuman69:

Religion way white done tire for now
All this pastors just dey use am cash out
Tire throw way since, done even come dey ordain same sex marriage, Na em my follow follow people for Nigeria carry for head, like hot akara & yam?

Same people wey dey complain of Muslim-Muslim ticket, yet to them Bola Tinubu na fake Muslim?, if he is not a fanatic, & who is married to a supposed Christian, so why all the fuss?

What do the Hypocrites want?

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

It's either you're mistranslating the Quran or the Quran is rubbish!

First and foremost when I ask a lady out, I see her as my fellow Yoruba person.
One stupid book written by asians won't decide for me. Rubbish!

You can say your brain is rubbish! The books can't be rubbish!
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Inhuman69: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Tire throw way since, done even come dey ordain same sex marriage, Na em my follow follow people for Nigeria carry for head, like hot akara & yam?

Same people wey dey complain of Muslim-Muslim ticket, yet to them Bola Tinubu na fake Muslim?

What do the Hypocrites want?

They want to continue deceiving themselves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Goodlady(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
NPFLADMIN:

It is a sin. Cos if the partner fail to convert, it's a life time issue.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by yemzone(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Samantha123:
If you view everything with a religious mindset, you'll see everything as a sin and not enjoy your life.
Yeah 👍

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

It is a sin. Cos if the partner fail to convert, it's a life time issue.
This is the era of STEM, Nigeria has no future with people like you in the vast majority, no different from the natives that preceded you.

Sorry for you people in that Incubus shithole Nation.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by riverbird: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
We need more free thinkers like you in Nigeria, but ironically, in reality you are in the vast minority.

Yes but even in my very very vast minority I feel at peace with my inner self, and the best part is that thesame amount of love I have for a Christian is same I have for a Muslim or any other because I see them as humans and not as christian/Muslim. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Goodlady(f): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
This is the era of STEM, Nigeria has no future with people like you in the vast majority, no different from the natives that preceded you.

Sorry for you people in that Incubus shithole Nation.
It's your type that should be eradicated from the surface of earth.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by BadEnglish(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2023
I'm a Christian, my wife a practicing Muslim, we respect each others religion. And our son has a Muslim and Christian name. But we love each other which is the first and ultimate commandment. So all of una weyy think sey na sin, u need your brain checked.

2 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by phemmyfour: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2023
NPFLADMIN:

Can two walk together except they agree?

Choose this day whom you will serve ... but as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15)

It's a sin
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Greenscientist: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2023
mayklef:
No be small wahala this whiteman religions dey cause for Africa sha....

Nob small wahala this wokeness they cause for Nigeria o
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Bamijoko1(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
It is not a sin for Muslim man to marry a chaste Christian/Jewish female. But it is not advisable to do so.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

I'm not surprised on what you said because you have already named yourself an anti-christian and ofcourse no sane human being would be proud that bear such name or alias.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Bamijoko1(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2023
VEXT:
Any Christian lady that get married to a Muslim man is not a Christian...

Tinubu wife is not a Christian no matter the position she occupies in the church ...she is deceiving herself...

Shame to those pastors in her church ...

If you are a Christian lady dating a Muslim man you will end up in hell...

You are talking in nonsense bra
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Bamijoko1:

I'm not surprised on what you said because you have already named yourself an anti-christian and ofcourse no sane human being would be proud that bear such name or alias.

I am sane and proud of the name!

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by spartachico(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Religion is still the problem
We preach love
Love your neighbor as thy self according to the holy bible and now what if we fall in love with the human behavior of our neighbor that practice another religion ,and just by doing that ,we don commit sin abi and our bible says God is love ... omo people follow ur hearth cus God/Allah sees it all
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have never seen a religion that cages women like lsalm...

Woman must wear head gear...woman must not go to school woman must marry at 13... woman must not marry outside... what the heck..

God forbid...🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Marriage is an institution originated by God.If you must go the way of marriage, then you must put God and His commandment first. The greatest commandment is "love the lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and love your neighbour as yourself" this is the greatest commandments. So marrying someone that is of different religion is a big risk. One of the major reason for high rate of divorce in the world today.
I rest my pen...
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by sapele914(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
riverbird:

Yes but even in my very very vast minority I feel at peace with my inner self, and the best part is that thesame amount of love I have for a Christian is same I have for a Muslim or any other because I see them as humans and not as christian/Muslim. wink
My Guy It is Nation Nigeria first, before tribe & religion, that is the reason the white man is prospering, not the majority local native thinking apes we have in Naija.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by tollyboy5(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

You can say your brain is rubbish! The books can't be rubbish!
The worshippers and followers of ordinary book written by some premitive folks are one of the dumbest in the world.

Take it or leave.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Karmatyra(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2023
idrisaleo1:

What language did Yeshua speak? Aramaic?

Go online and check what God is in Aramaic.

Muhammad, Yeshua, Moshe and all the prophets are of Allah.

Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Olorun or anything you choose to God does not matter so far you believe in one God. God is one and not three-in-one. Glad you admitted Yeshua had a God (peace be upon him)

No sir. "God" in this context is literally different from what you are saying. The God of Yeshua, and the Christian is called Yahweh.
What is your God called? Is he yahweh or Allah? And yes the God of Yeshua is yahweh and that's whom I worship. Yeshua is not God, he is the son of God. And no sir, Muhammad was never and is never and will never be a prophet of yahweh. For his ways are different from the other prophets of yahweh. He is and will always remain the only prophet of Allah. Unless you have other ones we don't know about apart from the Jewish prophets you just called.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Religion Be Important In A Relationship? / Just 3 Words / What Is The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.