Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie (5528 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie by NaijaCuzin: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Seun:
She used a body double. When she was facing the camera, we could only see her face and shoulders. But when the nude fight started, we could only see her from the back which means any lady with a similar shape could have stood in her position.
they are not even popular so they might not mind going extra for extra cash
Re: Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie by Islandboi(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Enny2013:

No,bro... it's not my profession
Bro? Ain’t a female?
Re: Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie by AKEEMNAS(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Islandboi:
Who knows this girl called Genoveva umeh? Damn she’s the bomb. I heard she’s from an Anambra state. She fought in the bathroom completely naked

No offense, but there is a lot you need to learn in the profession of film making.
In most situations they apply the use of a: Body Double.

Therefore, it is most likely a Body Double was used and not her.
Re: Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie by Islandboi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
AKEEMNAS:

No offense, but there is a lot you need to learn in the profession of film making.
In most situations they apply the use of a: Body Double.

Therefore, it is most likely a Body Double was used and not her.
Go and watch the movie and come back and tell me if body double was used or not. She wasn’t the one naked though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Sexually Arouse A Woman / Top 10 Female Body Parts Men Love (FACTS) / Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.