Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu (10317 Views)

2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Ogaga87(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
What a foolish campaign

Campaign against fellow party

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by makavalley(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lies lies lies lies !!!!! Don't believe this man that Buhari upon us oo
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by generalwo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Useless man..... Na farm we tell you say we wan go

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Nchenches: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
APC Muslim-Muslim ticket shows that APC now is even worse than during Buhari govt.
The terrorists that chased the farmers out are fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north states.

Tinubu is the Party Leader of the APC whose actions and inaction led to terrorists chasing the farmers out of their farms and into IDP camps.

With Shettima as Tinubu's Vice in APC, nobody should believe that we have come to the end of Islamic terrorism if APC wins next presidential election in Nigeria, Islamic terrorism shall rather increase and diversify with APC's Muslim-Muslim president/Vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by makavalley(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm sure Tinubu curses Bubari in his mind everyday. Man thought Buhari will help his for 'his turn'. He didn't expect that he'll go through all these stress after all what he did to help Buhari. It's almost like selling your birthright to buhari. If he had known he should have used the propaganda for himself in 2015

You understand very well people don't read meaning into Buharis body language man has been sitting on the fence... Tinubu is never Buharis choice at all ...to fulfill all righteousness once in a while he would campaign for Tinubu but deep down inside of him Tinubu no follow
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by OBoy50: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin
This is why north in their drives are dumping the ruling party APC's ass... How can you campaign against your own party... And against their son's achievement.
APC. A party campaigning against itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Nchenches: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
makavalley:

You understand very well people don't read meaning into Buharis body language man has been sitting on the fence... Tinubu is never Buharis choice at all ...to fulfill all righteousness once in a while he would campaign for Tinubu but deep down inside of him Tinubu no follow

But Buhari is not foolish, and cannot think of making Nigeria become a PARIAH STATE by handing Nigeria over to a Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government earlier.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
makavalley:

And Tinubu can be very vindictive. If he wins, he will show the north pepper.

So its better they continue creating ways to make him not win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by omoharry(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm sure Tinubu curses Bubari in his mind everyday. Man thought Buhari will help his for 'his turn'. He didn't expect that he'll go through all these stress after all what he did to help Buhari. It's almost like selling your birthright to buhari. If he had known he should have used the propaganda for himself in 2015
Atiku and Kwankwaso had a better chance that Buhari in the primary but Tinubu fought to ensure that Buhari got the ticket because he believes he is only one that can win the election and bring APC into power .
I don't think An Atiku would have let Tinubu down if only he had allowed a level playing ground in the primary for the best amongst them to emerge.
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Manofnaija: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why wait until you are elected?
Are you not the supreme leader of APC?
Are you telling us that Buhari intentionally deploy bandits and boko haram on farmers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by omonnakoda: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
How is he gonna do it, to declare total war on herdsmen and face criticism from the north or dialogue with the cut-throats
So the " North" are happy with banditry
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
omoharry:
Atiku and Kwankwaso where there but he fought to ensure that Buhari got the ticket because he believes he can be the only one that could win the election and bring APC into power . I don't think An Atiku would have let him down if only had allowed a level playing ground in the primary for Atiku to emerge.

Atiku wouldn't have let him down.

I think he saw Buhari was more popular in the north so decided to support buhari
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
He has already formed Jagaban Army naaaaa.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Olaolex: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:
APC promising security, they don't even believe Nigerians have brains

Atiku is coming
Today is is 22rd of January, when is Obi droping out of the race again? You need to provide a answer, orelse you are shameless
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Akinzo2121(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
He don talk am already,by the time he finally finished with Nigeria everyone will go back to there village, but me and my family rejects that IJN,AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
How is he gonna do it, to declare total war on herdsmen and face criticism from the north or dialogue with the cut-throats
apc is promising to give us what they took from us in the first place, prior to 2015 were Nigerians not able to go to their farms in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Mrkindness: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
This bastard called Tinubu is using style to mock Buhari government on insecurity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by duality(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
But your government is in power na?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Akanbimi: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Youre not expected to have a quality thinking capacity as a likely zombidient.

Tinubu just said in another word that insecurity will be addressed.

ratilokper:
cheesy is Jagban children and his Hutchins that will end up in farm not me
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by joefelin2345: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-go-back-to-your-farms-all-season-if-elected-Tinubu
Does that mean that if you lost the election, insecurity, kidnapping etc shall persist or what?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
We dey observe in HD
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Another swipe at buhari's government

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Mrpojj(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-go-back-to-your-farms-all-season-if-elected-Tinubu
Hahahah
See tinubu oh
Person wey wetin we go dey hear na
"Tinubu is not aware"
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by zedegit: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
adenigga:

Sure with their grand patron as your running mate. Something Buhari who you vouched for couldn't stop. Is it you that will book a permanent bedspace in UK hospital will stop it.

Clear road! Obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by zedegit: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

Open accounts for them or incorporate them into Alaye squad to be collecting marching ground.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
adenigga:

When you will be in London or Paris Hospital? grin grin

It beats my imagination that a healthy youth will be supporting an aged, sick and mentally unstable grandpa like Tinubu.

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by nnewsnjobs: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Meaning they are unable to go to their farms under Buhari and APC.
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Quodseverismete: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
The same pattern of fake promises, desperate deceitful and wide political lie lie he did in 2015 he is at it again.
Any One who believe APC this time around need mental evaluation.

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by begge: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
What is dis tear tear umbrellada saying again, or is it for eba?
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by ViktorCash: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
To produce more agbado angry grin
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by johnrx: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
U mean your party in power could not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm / Those Who Want Oyegun Out As National Chairman Are Targetting Buhari --dr Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.