Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

I So Much Despise Him Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I So Much Despise Him Now (2975 Views)

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) / Please Guys Help Me, I So Need Your Advice On This Serious Matter...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
I cant just get shocked I cudnt beliv he was just acting Mr nice all these while to get a piece of woman flesh embarassed undecided
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by werepeLeri: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
lol

he got what he wanted. thats the way things are.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster
wouldnt you say that his technique worked?! people adapt to the situation/obstacles they face in life. i suggest you do the same from now on, before opening your legs!
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
He dint get what he was looking for undecided embarassed  that was after like six months then he began to reveal his real self shocked. But he said sex was not going to be an issue cos i clearly stated it to him that i wasnt going into such rltshp with him and he was ok with that undecided
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by steeze(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
I really don't know why women attach so much importance to sex

If he told you that all he wanted to do was enter your jerusalem and take off, would you open the gate for him?

The answer is no.

Nigga had to adapt, improvise and overcome. Accept my condolences for what it's worth.

#ayafspokenojare
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
wouldnt you say that his technique worked?! people adapt to the situation/obstacles they face in life. i suggest you do the same from now on, before opening your legs!
I dint spray my legs  embarassed and that was the reason he became a diferent person after waing for like some months to see if it gona happen.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by coogar: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
Reanaa:

I cant just get shocked I cudnt beliv he was just acting Mr nice all these while to get a piece of woman flesh  embarassed undecided

so did he reach his promised land on your body?
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster
oh well, then count yourself lucky and stop wasting any more energy on this guy.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
steeze:

I really don't know why women attach so much importance to sex

If he told you that all he wanted to do was enter your jerusalem and take off, would you open the gate for him?

The answer is no.

Nigga had to adapt, improvise and overcome. Accept my condolences for what it's worth.

#ayafspokenojare
Hey! no condolence. Am cool and i dint open any gate and that's just my Joy. U dint get me, i said he began to reveal his real self after he must have  tried and waited, but i hav already made a decision before i met him. i dint compromise becos he was nice to me. wat bafles me is how the one who profess so much luv and joy that he met you become something else jus becos you dint giv him. Infact am happy i dint do it becos i couldnt imaging sleeping with someone who is so proundlike the way am seeing him now  , he is not even an easy going person like he was.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
That's y u need to shine ya eye, well good 4 you.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
oh well, then count yourself lucky and stop wasting any more energy on this guy.

Yes i feel so lucky cheesy. why i remember him now is the way he called me last eve and was like ' hey you dont want to come and see me right?' embarassed like i planed coming to see him and i did not. when we were in very good terms, i will call call him when i want to see him and do so, and for like two months now we'v not been  seeing, what cud he possibly mean by i dont want to see him? beside he dint tell me to see him anytime
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by steeze(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
Allow me to play devil's advocate here. . .

But if you had sex with him, would the world have come to an end?

Seems to me like you have a hardcore no-sex-before-marriage policy and he has a serious we-are-in-a-relationship-so-we-should-be-able-to-have-sex policy.

Methinks you two should have met each other halfway or something.

#ayaftokkmaipiss
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by coogar: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
steeze:

Allow me to play devil's advocate here. . .

But if you Were Intimate with him, would the world have come to an end?

Seems to me like you have a hardcore no-sex-before-marriage policy and he has a serious we-are-in-a-relationship-so-we-should-be-able-to-have-sex policy.

Methinks you two should have met each other halfway or something.

#ayaftokkmaipiss

thank you!

she backed out of cos she belatedly realised the man has got a bit of body odour.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster
the guy may have been in love with you but when YOU profess your love to him and yet, didnt show it "physically", he may have gotten upset. a simple talk would have fixed that rather than stop calling him.
also it's funny how you expect this r/ship to BE just like YOU want it to be, without compromise. kinda selfish.

expecting him to go 6months or more without any se.xual "play" is certainly the reason why he changed because if you'd care about his well being (you must have said how much you loved him, right?), you would have at least ease his discomfort!
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
@steez, the world wouldnt hav end. yea! someone would deserve it, precious gifts are not to be trown to dogs cos by the time you look back he must hav toiled with it. BTW, i wanted us to be friends and keep it friends but along the joney he said we are much more than friends. so it the price i hav to pay for being more than a friend? what is the gaurantee that the rltnship would hav continue if we hav had it all?
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by steeze(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
There is no guarantee. But is there any guarantee in this life, really?

What I'm saying is, there is a chance that you might have left him sexually frustrated especially if he has been sexually active before he met you.

And it seems to be that you guys did not define the relationship. Was the relationship officially dissolved?

#issokeysha
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the guy may have been in love with you but when YOU profess your love to him and yet, didnt show it "physically", he may have gotten upset. a simple talk would have fixed that rather than stop calling him.
also it's funny how you expect this r/ship to BE just like YOU want it to be, without compromise. kinda selfish.

expecting him to go 6months or more without any se.xual "play" is certainly the reason why he changed because if you'd care about his well being (you must have said how much you loved him, right?), you would have at least ease his discomfort!
I wasnt selfish, NO! i know somethings i dint want to do left for me but becos of him i did those things, i did talked to him, i didnt leave him with that coldness No. I think he is the one that became selfish by insisting that sex is wat he want
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
Good for you
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
steeze:

There is no guarantee. But is there any guarantee in this life, really?

What I'm saying is, there is a chance that you might have left him sexually frustrated especially if he has been sexually active before he met you.

And it seems to be that you guys did not define the relationship. Was the relationship officially dissolved?

#issokeysha
Like i said earlier, i explicitly stated it before hand and he said ok with that, that he gona wait. I respects his opinion and did mine. I cant remember accepting what i cannot do.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by seedord247(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
ENTER THE PLACE . . . . U GO NO SAY AC NO BE FAN grin grin grin

THE GUY ENTER THE PLACE . . . HE SEE SAY OVEN NO BE SUN NA SO HE RUN COMOT
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
My only regret is letting someone go becos of this unfaithfull one. It's all my fault, yes my bad sad cos i give so much respect to relationship and i dint want to betray him. sad if not, when he travled my school mate came asking me for date even my ex came and i was so sturbon like i got heaven on earth, i never new he was not going to keep to his words.
Now i see the reason why some girls keep as many date as possible, can we blame them?
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
seedord247:

ENTER THE PLACE . . . . U GO NO SAY AC NO BE FAN grin grin grin

THE GUY ENTER THE PLACE . . . HE SEE SAY OVEN NO BE SUN NA SO HE RUN COMOT
enter which place? i beg close your teeth
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by seedord247(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Reanaa:

enter which place? i beg close your teeth

that thing naaaa, \

let it burn baby
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by tpia5: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
If you didnt sleep with him then nothing spoil.

Imagine if you HAD slept with him and then he still changes his behaviour anyway.

That would have been the real problem.

People really cant be too careful these days. How are you sure he wasnt seeing someone else on the side anyway.

Is he a nigerien man?
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
Reanaa:

I wasnt selfish, NO! i know somethings i dint want to do left for me but becos of him i did those things, i did talked to him, i didnt leave him with that coldness No. I think he is the one that became selfish by insisting that sex is wat he want

pls, tell us all what you did with him to ease his discomfort? talking is cheap in such moment and if you were not ready to use your hands, mouth tittays or even feet then i certainly understand why he changed.
its all about understanding, if you were saying "NO NO NO" and he was like "BUT BABY?" then why are you so upset that he left? thats the direct implications of NO SEX policies for a long time.

now you are here regretting about all the guys that asked you out,(without thinking of all the months he went by without se.x) so we are safe to say that he was right to act this way then.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by seedord247(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
Is he a nigerien man?

[quote][/quote]

why are you asking if he's a Nigerian man?

Do you know how many recharge card that guy has bought for her?

Do you know how many time they've been to Mr Biggs, tantalizer, Silverbird?

what about . .  BB Torch, Brazillian hair, Gas my car every 2 dayz . . . .

plz let the innocent guy rest. he has pay to enter the place and the girl is felling the implication.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Mynd44: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2011
@OP, don't let anyone get you bothered. You had a policy and you were smart enought to stick to it which makes you strong
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2011
Shoir! maybe i will put a video so u see for self how i dint left him saying NO. what happens to knowing yourself well and knowing what you can do so u dont accept what you cant do. I dint promise i was going to do. ok both of us hav to reach compromise but it has to be somewhere that would be confortable for both of us.
Ok, nothing has spoilt am still myself, cool I dont need to sleep with everyone so i hav favor embarassed i think true luv never fails, it doesnt change, it endures all things and it not selfish like this is what i need else am no more. beside this person i hav come to realize doesnt forgiv easily, he keep records of wrong doings and my life doesnt like such mind wink. Besides, dating is'nt just a period to be sleeping with yourselves it should a period to get familiar wit one another  and find out if both  of you can tolerate each other and if yes then both of you can make commitments or otherwise you go your ways. sex it'snt suppose to be a right in a date except if both paries consent why not cheesy
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2011
tpia@:

If you didnt sleep with him then nothing spoil.

Imagine if you HAD slept with him and then he still changes his behaviour anyway.

That would have been the real problem.

People really cant be too careful these days. How are you sure he wasnt seeing someone else on the side anyway.

Is he a nigerien man?

yes, he is. as for seeing someone else, hey! how did you know? he started seeing his ex he told me he doesnt hav patience for her character and they ended voilently

seedord247:

Is he a nigerien man?

why are you asking if he's a Nigerian man?

Do you know how many recharge card that guy has bought for her?

Do you know how many time they've been to Mr Biggs, tantalizer, Silverbird?

what about . . BB Torch, Brazillian hair, Gas my car every 2 dayz . . . .

plz let the innocent guy rest. he has pay to enter the place and the girl is felling the implication.

grin ;Dloz@ all those stuffs, i can assure you that i hav never ask of any of those things you mentioned, i can take care of myself for that cos i do work. but there was one thin i asked one time, is something that anyone can afford to do but he gave me reasons, i understood with him, i' have realized it was not a genuine one .
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by machin: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2011
Pls don't mind them because they hvn't plan for their future,the are sleeping slumbers by the time they wil be awake there names wil be sorry.Pls tel them if u know them.Rape and die,Bleep u.Pls don't mind them because they hvn't plan for their future,the are sleeping slumbers by the time they wil be awake there names wil be sorry.Pls tel them if u know them.Rape and die,Bleep u.
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Russialane(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2011
condolences lipsrsealed
Re: I So Much Despise Him Now by Reanaa: 1:02am On Sep 07, 2011
Did you lost your pet^ my sympathy tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? / Can Y'all Ladies Do This? / What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.