Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC (10049 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
We all know faleke would be handed the structure of apc in kogi if tinubu mistakenly wins

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Antoeni(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
No Reasonable Sensible and Responsible Nigeria Will Want to Identity With a Weak, Sick , Old, Demented, Presidential Candidates
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by buhariguy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
LilyColin:
E no go better for people wey still dey support this evil party. Na evil go befall all of una.
na the evil wey una dey promote go befall all of you. Useless set of urchins. Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni. Eyin oloriburuku alatenuje wobia alayebaje

Na #300 I buy 1 litre of fuel today and Dem talk say naija na oil producing country.

e no go better idiotic pigs that spread lies everyday
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Antoeni:
No Reasonable Sensible and Responsible Nigeria Will Want to Identity With a Weak, Sick , Old, Demented, Presidential Candidates
no sane nigeria will support or vote for a failure and stingy man.
Who went to hide his talent instead of investing it for more profit.
The bible describe pitiable obi.diot as a very wicked soul
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Mccullum: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yaya Bello is silently working for Tinubu, it's mischief makers that trying to create confusion at where there's none.

Let them understand that Tinubu victory has been written in heaven and signed by voters on earth.
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
The most useless party in the world

They don’t even have shame
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Saintinoo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Indispensable85:
They don't have to respond to the fake news. Seeing onoja everywhere campaigning for Tinubu will tell you that was a fake news. Onoja is Yahaya Bello political weapon.

Where was Onoja campaiging for Tinubu, man is trying to install the revrend father as governor of benue state,,not campaigning for Tinubu.
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Indispensable85(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

Where was Onoja campaiging for Tinubu, man is trying to install the revrend father as governor of benue state,,not campaigning for Tinubu.

I don't have time for IPOB miscreants.
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
e no go better idiotic pigs that spread lies everyday
How much you buy liter of fuel
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is one of the evil wishes of Afghaneasterns. Behold, they've failed again as they will always be.

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
LilyColin:
E no go better for people wey still dey support this evil party. Na evil go befall all of una.
lhordspy Yarimo, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, na the evil wey una dey promote go befall all of you. Useless set of urchins. Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni. Eyin oloriburuku alatenuje wobia alayebaje

Na #300 I buy 1 litre of fuel today and Dem talk say naija na oil producing country.

Curse causeless shall not come. It will never be well with you, your parents, your siblings and all your generations forever. You're impatient with common sense. Again, you will be at home listening to the sound of joyous footsteps rejoicing with Tinubu through your window, for you'll never see the rising and the setting of the Sun ever again. Only darkness!
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Moh247: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
LilyColin:
lhordspy Yarimo, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, na the evil wey una dey promote go befall all of you. Useless set of urchins. Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni. Eyin oloriburuku alatenuje wobia alayebaje

Comment like this gives me joy to support the progressive, comment like this gives me full joy everytime I know I made independent research on all candidate before picking who has the Anticidence to properly govern multi ethnic Nigeria

I have defended my conviction so help me God, you have insulted others cursed and try to fool Electorate May Karma pay you what you sow

Nairaland might be anonymous but our souls are not anonymous to God... May almighty Allah make the enemies of Nigeria regret bitterly
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by mikywonder(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
LABOUR PARTY, PDP and fake news are like 5 and 6

Zone B
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Saintinoo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Indispensable85:

I don't have time for IPOB miscreants.
I am sure Tinubu will never be president, so get ready to cry.
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Misterone: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
LilyColin:

you no get sense I swear. If Obi enter, na N700 you go buy that fuel. Mumu.
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yet he’s not campaigning?
He’s rooting for Atiku so that EFCC go soft for am when PDP wins
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Memphitz357: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2023
LilyColin:

Especially that bitchass gay c*cksucker, Ihordspy!!!
Ihordspy, the world would be a better place if you just slit your wrist or jump off a 15 storey building.....🖕

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by Atlantis585: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2023
Until we hear from Yeye Bello na.

There is no smoke without fire.

Thiefnubbu being deserted left and right.

Not a good sign!

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by ElSudani: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2023
When is the zombidients maga concert holding?
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by BlueDuck: 2:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Is Tinubu trying to plant Faleke his stooge in Kogi government house or not? because everyone knows his operational formula by now

Yeye Bellow should be smart enough to know that if that happens, he will surely end up in prison. So there...
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by seeyounow: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2023
tongue tongue tongue undecided

Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by VicHots(f): 5:01am On Jan 23, 2023
LilyColin:

Another Aro Guest sighted! I will curse those who cursed you,saith the Lord!
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by buhariguy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
How much you buy liter of fuel
35cent.
Compare that with US or Europe or any other countries in the world
Re: Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
buhariguy:
35cent.
Compare that with US or Europe or any other countries in the world
You guys always talk the like mumu's you are.

Since you want to compare US with APC's Naija, also compare the level of infrastructure, power, healthcare and then I can know you have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Chief Shuts Church Inside Police College / Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams / Mile 2-lagos Badagry Expressway Closed For Reconstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.