Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me (3937 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me / My Uncle Has Finally Forgiven Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
These criminals called pastors have destroyed many homes that I think the government should get involve.

Someone very close to me today can no longer see because one of these fools told him a health problem was actually spiritual.

The foundation of one's mind has a lot to do here. If your mind has been tempered by religious nonsense it will be easy for your mind to plant, harvest and eat the garbage these madmen vormit.

You really think if they want you dead you stand a chance. As an average Nigerian, anybody that wants you dead can kill you. They don't even need any spiritual connections to do that. Imagine someone that, possibly, cooks for you wants to use spiritual powers to kill you. Nonsense!

Give her time. You broke her psychologically and mentally and it will take a lot of time for that to heal. That's if you don't fall for another clown whenever you are down.

Give her time. You broke her psychologically and mentally and it will take a lot of time for that to heal. That's if you don't fall for another clown whenever you are down.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by eyinjuege: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
You've been very wicked to your wife and daughter.
While many women may forgive you for being wicked to them, they can't forgive you for being wicked to their child

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Farrason: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Handsomejok:
We had a lot issues in the past we separated and later reconciled but every slightl mistake she will remind me about what I have done to her and our daughter she has said that when our daughter grows up she will tells her everything. I am not happy with her anymore because I have apologised to her from the bottom of my heart and I expected us to start afresh again but she is still dwelling in the past and I don't know how to make her forget about the past so we can enjoy our marriage. What should I do to change her mind so she will be in love me again and stop seeing me as a monster that caused her so much pain in the past?

Apology is by mouth. Let your actions speak louder. Start acting like a husband, father and a friend again. This time, include a lot of attention for your daughter and build up good memories in her. Your wife will open up and let go if she still loves you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:
I am a victim of fake pastors
You are that guy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That was less than a year or so ago, and you expect her to have forgiven you for that atrocity against her and her daughter put in that short time? shocked shocked shocked shocked That kind of nightmare alone no fit go away overnight. Just tell us you are looking for another excuse to chase her away abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2023
onumadu:

This marriage is damaged beyond repair, unless you are prepared to pay in your old age.
Emotion and sentiment has nothing to do with it.
If I were you, I would start marking SERIOUS plans to replace the woman. Start all over with another woman if you must.
Get yourself together, and move on.
Unforgiveness is a deadly sin; but a lot of women do it.
It is their nature.
This your advice is like the story of a man running away from his fight only for him to meet the same fight another day.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2023
@Op, stop apologizing to her with only your mouth. Let your actions do the remaining apology.

Some people are only good with ''I'm sorry'' but they keep repeating the same thing.
Let your action prove her right in all the areas you've ever defaulted in her life. She will eventually forgive you and let go

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by mrblessed(m): 5:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

If I am not entitled to her forgiveness but why did she accept to come back to me?
Because madam knows the grass is not always green on the other side. The fact she has returned to you is a proof that forgiveness is the way. She is just making you understand the degree of your Bleep up.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Adaisback(f): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Oluneutral:
https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch

https://www.nairaland.com/6787206/1-years-old-witch

Were you not the one that opened the above threads?
You accused your wife of witchcraft and behind every ills that befell you. As if that was not enough, you also accused your daughter of 1+ of witchcraft and that both of them have connived and conspired to finish you financially, emotionally and even health-wise. So you ridiculously and embarrassingly sent them out. Causing them a lot of trauma and emotional torture. Insults and embarrassment from your far and near folks. After a year, you came back to your senses and apologized, she accepted to come back. Do you think those embarrassing moments she and her daughter suffered could be erased in a jiffy? Do you think accusing someone of witchcraft is something that can be easily forgiven? What if you're in a barbaric environment and she had been stoned to death when you accused her and her daughter of witchcraft, would you still be entitled to her forgiveness? What if she had committed suicide for not being able to stand the false accusations, would you still be saying this?
You're delusional, yes, you are.

May God heal your wife and daughter of those trauma and torture you caused them to suffer.

As for you, I really don't know the advice to give you but I pray not to have someone like you around me.
What? That man must be a monster. If na me, am not coming back at all. Na wah o. Some men are devil's incarnate indeed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Adaisback:
What? That man must be a monster. If na me, am not coming back at all. Na wah o. Some men are devil's incarnate indeed
but you'll come back to me soon.
😘😘😘
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by worriedhubby: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:
We had a lot issues in the past we separated and later reconciled but every slightl mistake she will remind me about what I have done to her and our daughter she has said that when our daughter grows up she will tells her everything. I am not happy with her anymore because I have apologised to her from the bottom of my heart and I expected us to start afresh again but she is still dwelling in the past and I don't know how to make her forget about the past so we can enjoy our marriage. What should I do to change her mind so she will be in love me again and stop seeing me as a monster that caused her so much pain in the past?

Op, while it is good for any man or woman to retain a good level of self-esteem in marriage, you are at the mercy of your wife on this matter. I have been in your wife's position. The only difference is my spouse hasn't stopped running around all these fake pastors/prophets.

Accusations of infidelity, financial recklessness etc are easily settled and forgiven. But you see accusation of "witchcraft " from a spouse? It is the highest level of psychological and emotional abuse. If that woman get mind to continue living with you, be grateful. Pray, that God will help her to forgive you. Only God can delete that pain from her heart. After that, maybe, when you see all these pastopreneurs and pulpit bandits you will look twice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
worriedhubby:

Op, while it is good for any man or woman to retain a good level of self-esteem in marriage, you are at the mercy of your wife on this matter. I have been in your wife's position. The only difference is my spouse hasn't stopped running around all these fake pastors/prophets.

Accusations of infidelity, financial recklessness etc are easily settled and forgiven. But you see accusation of "witchcraft " from a spouse? It is the highest level of psychological and emotional abuse. If that woman get mind to continue living with you, be grateful. Pray, that God will help her to forgive you. Only God can delete that pain from her heart. After that, maybe, when you see all these pastopreneurs and pulpit bandits you will look twice.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by LoudlyMouthed: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

I know forgiving doesn't mean forgetting but she should stop reminding me about what I have done to her and daughter because it is not helping our relationship
You too stop creating such atmospheres in the family.

Or, you're here looking for bad ideas to gather tgthr in case of another time?

Change your mindset twrds person wey truly love you.

One wicked, dangerous n greedy rubbish said your v.own daughter s a witch n you believe. WTF

Evn if it's your mother that prompted you twrds d place, Bros, You too no get sens to reason d step by step drawing twrds day kind conclusion?

After d selfish pastor scatter your house, he will find boyfriend for your wife as she's already single. Later he'd tell you to come see wetin dey hapn, as if tws the "boyfriend" that's been there all d while.

Meanwhile na scam!!
He'd now use d boyfriend again for your wife.

So, plus husband, him mama, him wife n daughter all join tgthr MUGU for the YahooPastor

Go reset your brain ASAP n fix your family.
They need you, same way you need dem ogbeni

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by dayleke: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

But I thought you said it was the fake pastors, now it is your mother?

You asked me what made me to believe witchcraft stories I said my mother because she introduced me to those fake pastors and I believed all their lies because I trusted my mother

Bro, you have a lot of growing up to do.
How old are you sir?
What business are you doing that went down? Do you know that there is/was a global recession coupled with the Covid pandemic that affected almost everyone and crippled a lot of businesses?

And please sir, what is your highest level of education if I may ask?

Your 1 yr old daughter a witch?
In this day and age? embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by dayleke: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

You asked me what made me to believe witchcraft stories I said my mother because she introduced me to those fake pastors and I believed all their lies because I trusted my mother

So if your mom told you to cut off your right/left hand or your deek, you will do so?
Abi you no trust her reach that level?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Davidave(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's not easy for a man to own up to his mistakes,and I commend u for that.At least,u kn where the problem is coming from.
Oga,set Ur alarm for 4:am.Make sure u wake up by that time.Just boil some water,Make some tea and bread(I bet u never did that for her).Carry it in a clean tray,with quality bread,to her into the bedroom.Tell her that u have come with a peace offering,that u just want Ur wife back.Tell her how sorry u are again,and that u need her to forgive u.
I didn't say u should cry,but be soft spoken and honest with every word coming out of Ur mouth.
Women love those little bribes.So,try it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Davidave:
It's not easy for a man to own up to his mistakes,and I commend u for that.At least,u kn where the problem is coming from.
Oga,set Ur alarm for 4:am.Make sure u wake up by that time.Just boil some water,Make some tea and bread(I bet u never did that for her).Carry it in a clean tray,with quality bread,to her into the bedroom.Tell her that u have come with a peace offering,that u just want Ur wife back.Tell her how sorry u are again,and that u need her to forgive u.
I didn't say u should cry,but be soft spoken and honest with every word coming out of Ur mouth.
Women love those little bribes.So,try it.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Saintmary(f): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
onumadu:

This marriage is damaged beyond repair, unless you are prepared to pay in your old age.
Emotion and sentiment has nothing to do with it.
If I were you, I would start marking SERIOUS plans to replace the woman. Start all over with another woman if you must.
Get yourself together, and move on.
Unforgiveness is a deadly sin; but a lot of women do it.
It is their nature.

If your wife beats your Mom and f^cks your boss will you forgive her?

Unforgiveness is in everybody.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Saintmary(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
My heart breaks for the woman who was dragged in the mud in such a horrible way.

She should not even return to this man but she did for her own reasons, now this husband is expecting her to just forget like that?

So sad.

Mr man, it will take many years before she can truly forgive you, like more than 5 years. If you can't wait, let her go.
Handsomejok:

Thanks
Handsomejok:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Saintmary:
My heart breaks for the woman who was dragged in the mud in such a horrible way.

She should not even return to this man but she did for her own reasons, now this husband is expecting her to just forget like that?

So sad.

Mr man, it will take many years before she can truly forgive you, like more than 5 years. If you can't wait, let her go.

Ok
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

This is the issue with some men. They trust their mother to the point of absurdity. They don't have a mind of their own.

Mummy says: jump!
They ask: how high, mum?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by worriedhubby: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

This is the issue with some men. They trust their mother to the point of absurdity. They don't have a mind of their own.

Mummy says: jump!
They ask: how high, mum?

Don't say some men. Say, some people. Women do it too. I have been married for 9+ years. Everything my wife does must be sanctioned by the mother or brother. If you have any discussion with her, she to confirm from the mom if she should do what you said.

Some humans are just ridiculous. This OP just allowed his mother with assistance of fake prophets to mess his life for him.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
worriedhubby:

Don't say some men. Say, some people. Women do it too. I have been married for 9+ years. Everything my wife does must be sanctioned by the mother or brother. If you have any discussion with her, she to confirm from the mom if she should do what you said.

Some humans are just ridiculous. This OP just allowed his mother with assistance of fake prophets to mess his life for him.

This OP just allowed his mother with assistance of fake prophets to mess his life for him.

My mother never knew that they were fake ,we were both victims
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:
This OP just allowed his mother with assistance of fake prophets to mess his life for him.
My mother never knew that they were fake ,we were both victims
There are no real prophets β€” Babalawos maybe. but no real prophetsβ€” though, so were you victims or just gullible individuals who believe in the idea of prophets? undecided
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
worriedhubby:

Thanks for the correction.
About your wife's behaviour, I can only imagine what you are putting up with. No secrets between you too.

Well, I guess it has to do with her upbringing or nature. She wasn't brought up to be independently-minded but to be reliant on her mom or brother.

As for her nature, she can't think and act solely without relying on her folks for validation or help.

Your wife lacks self reliance or independence in my opinion.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by cooooooks(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2023
You're giving her power.

My guess is you cheated.

If my wife constantly made such threats to me, regardless of what I've done, I will seek to maintain a relationship with my child and break out union asap.

However, I don't believe in cheating so I wonder what would out me in such a situation.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Adaisback(f): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
😘😘😘
hi dear, hope you are fine? Just checking on you.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by toujurs: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Handsomejok:
Take her to the matrimonial bed and give her the hottest sex, she will forgive you.
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by toujurs: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
😘😘😘
Werey
Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by frozen70(f): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Handsomejok:

Trust and love is like a sticker, once removed from where it was initially pasted, it will not stick well again

I think she is no longer free with you base on the paste experience and she will keep using that to fight you because she doesn't know when next you will deal with her

So, my advice is stop all naughty behavior and treat her nicely, at first she will doubt your genuineness

But if you keep doing good, she will accept that you are now responding to change and if you continue with a good behavior and it will erase partially and a new life will begin

You alone knows what you do that she doesn't like and such behavior brings out the madness in her

The moment you change your attitude she too will change

But if you continue with that same thing that caused the problem

She too have made up her mind long ago that it's either its working out or not

She doesn't care

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Adaisback:
hi dear, hope you are fine? Just checking on you.
awwwwnn
I'm fine my love
have a stress free day 😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Richy4(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Handsomejok:

Thanks
You are welcome... so you know, You might be apologizing for the rest of your life for that singular act...You might remain like that forever if u don't set boundaries....

You offended her, BIG DEAL!!... But learn to set boundaries between what is happening presently and her using the present situation to judge the past...

Do not expect her to forget but set a strict boundary between past and present situations... Fight tooth and nail to overcome her using the past to guilt trip... If not she might ask you to walk across the highway one day, and because of what u did to her, u might just do it..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me by Handsomejok: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Richy4:

You are welcome... so you know, You might be apologizing for the rest of your life for that singular act...You might remain like that forever if u don't set boundaries....

You offended her, BIG DEAL!!... But learn to set boundaries between what is happening presently and her using the present situation to judge the past...

Do not expect her to forget but set a strict boundary between past and present situations... Fight tooth and nail to overcome her using the past to guilt trip... If not she might ask you to walk across the highway one day, and because of what u did to her, u might just do it..

Thanks I appreciate your advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Secrecy In Marriage Protective Or Destructive? / Is It My Mum's Responsibility / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.