Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign (13907 Views)

Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by weljewel: 3:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Blessed be God who reveals to redeem.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:
You will think they are Deltans as they type their rubbish up there.

Focus on your SouthEast ashi uwa!
Tomorrow crowd go make I turn people.

Obi has no place in South South.
We are not joking here.

The joke is on you bro... I'm Deltan and my friends and people around here at okpanam will definitely vote Obi🤫🤫
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Schifo:
Some of these so called ‘rulers’ have very low self esteem and nothing to offer. Look at the first pic, a governor of a state cowering for a human being . No eye contact , very subservient, like a glorified slave . Tell me how he would be able to tell his boss the truth and speak truth to power .

Lol ,you definitely don't know People from Agbor... He's just a pretender grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Felimax(m): 3:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

The joke is on you bro... I'm Deltan and my friends and people around here at okpanam will definitely vote Obi🤫🤫

You will soon understand the dynamism of electioneering in Delta State and South South at large.

Just keep your fingers crossed!
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Napata77: 3:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Judolisco:
Okowa and shinning teeth... U sold ur brother because of a northerner... Kai cry

STOP YOUR TRIBALISM.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Judolisco(m): 4:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Illuminatiship:
was it your brother he sold? If you don't have what to say you shut.i graduated from political science and I know things about politics more than you,do you think wike is capable of ruling Nigeria?or the dilapidated tinubu who knows nothing except saying emilokan,is Nigeria a monarchical system of government that one drug Barron will say I am the next my brother lets give this job to atiku he knows everything more than obi and tinubu although he's a big thief..
so what have u said now... How is wike not capable of ruling Nigeria... Wike is better than all d presidential candidate put together... Reading political science doesn't mean u know anything about politics, some of your professors in sch can't even win an election in their local government council ward... If dis is what u learnt in sch then u should go back and ask for a refund of your sch fees because you've learnt nothing bro
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Judolisco(m): 4:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

STOP YOUR TRIBALISM.
No... Do your worse... When Atiku and tambuwal were playing trabalistic politics in 2013, where u dey that time?
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by olatuns2017: 4:11am On Jan 24, 2023
ossaioviesucces:
Shutdown as Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport ahead of PDP Campaign holding at Stephen Keshi Stadium.

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Governor Ifeanyi Okowa accompanied by Governorship Candidate of the PDP in Delta State Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori and other dignitaries today received the Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar to Asaba ahead of the PDP campaign holding Tomorrow at Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba .

I heard SSA to Okowa said Okowa borred 250B to support this Elections....on tape ooo

ATiku o my Lord

You will loose again

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Blazebond(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2023
See as okowa dey sun that him big teeth like asun,make this man nor finish delta state money on top election matter o.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by ijeoma727: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Welcome Atiku D LooterWelcome Atiku D Looter...
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Mitchy49(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2023
Schifo:
Some of these so called ‘rulers’ have very low self esteem and nothing to offer. Look at the first pic, a governor of a state cowering for a human being . No eye contact , very subservient, like a glorified slave . Tell me how he would be able to tell his boss the truth and speak truth to power .

I have seen ur mail sir. Pls recheck. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Overcome Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Investors / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.