Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari (24201 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by newnigerdelta1: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Posted by Tinubu newspaper

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Still looking for where Buhari said that?

Modified: Op there was a Nation newspaper link posted earlier. Where is it na? grin grin grin. APC will be taught a lesson they may not live to remember

Where you born in 2015? Why not start from 1960 to 2023.you think say life day any president hand?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

please go and Google it, Fashola is not the current minister of power, foolish outdated cow
Hahahaha... You are been smart in a very stupid way. Was he not power minister for 4 years?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by stan83: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.
He just said this to fulfil all rightheouness, don't be a perpetual fool..
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by rippa(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Vixlot:

β€’ Why North should vote for ex-governor, by Lawan, Gbajabiamila
β€’ β€˜PDP abandoned region to Boko Haram’

https://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-declaration-in-bauchi-tinubu-is-incoming-president/
show video or getout grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2023
"Sir, I want to suffer Nigerians for another 8 years"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by rippa(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

Where you born in 2015? Why not start from 1960 to 2023.you think say life day any president hand?
oga show us the video grin
thank God for Obi oo
Obi has taught us to always GO nd VERIFY grin
no useless thief politicians can lie to us again and get away with it.
we must VERIFY
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Chidywhite: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2023
FREE VISA TO COLUMBIA.

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by okpas01: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
F**ls
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
I reject it.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Ogun kill both of u together!

Oloriburuku people...

E no go better for una there!
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.

Even Buhari knows its not possible. That's why he said b4 the primaries choose sm1 that all Nigerians will accept and give a sense of victory even b4 the elections. Now they are begging/forcing Buhari to come a campaign for a bad market.

Same tinubu that called buhari a serial loser. Lol
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Bryan88(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

Ewu!!!
Na that transformer go shock u to death.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2023
Too money wasted on burials
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by assholemods: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
The electorates will decide

Buhari should stop deceiving himself

Una nor dey think deep. Do you know what he can order INEC to do?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Babastrong(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=SmartPolician post=120327600]Only God knows the president of Nigeria, Mr. Buhari cheesy[ The voice of people is the voice of God]
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by CursedOsuPigs: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
na only responsible persons i dey talk to

Yes, that was why I responded.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by CursedOsuPigs: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"Sir, I want to suffer Nigerians for another 8 years"

I you like, put repaint his picture completely, that's Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023 In Jesus Name
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Timekeeper452: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
No where in this whole write up did buhari say that.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Ayofunmi19: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
No presidential aspirants have ever visited all the 774 local government in Nigeria. Our president dont know the different between local government and states. Mr President did you visit my local government well done sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigerians will decide that. Let's see if they have woken up or still cowering to their oppressors.

Vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yes, that was why I responded.
Curse dey follow you na... see your moniker... You are not responsiible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by CursedOsuPigs: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Curse dey follow my OSU Pig papa na... My father is not responsiible

Wow! Hard luck.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by rummmy: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Incoming president of NURTW..
he will never rule Nigeria..
The masses will never allow that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by UncommonLogic: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Modified: Op there was a Nation newspaper link posted earlier. Where is it na? grin grin grin. APC will be taught a lesson they may not live to remember
President Athief-kwu? Stop smoking crack.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Ibraheem02: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

is that all , una go still wail tire for another 8 years
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ibraheem02:
is that all , una go still wail tire for another 8 years
shut up
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by joba4luv: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smile let him and his family vote for him as president then
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Waffarianman(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
I know they will rig this election
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vixlot:

β€’ Why North should vote for ex-governor, by Lawan, Gbajabiamila
β€’ β€˜PDP abandoned region to Boko Haram’

https://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-declaration-in-bauchi-tinubu-is-incoming-president/

Hope you will rest now PrinceofLagos
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Case closed!
Zombiediots can cry blood
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by blueAgent(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
The most useless and clueless president and party.

Fools.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by blueAgent(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Sifia pain.

I am sure you're so dejected right now. It is stamped! Tinubu is Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023.

The North even has a point to prove that in Nigeria, we can have a Muslim president and a Muslim VP.

It is a done deal.

We will be happy to see you run back to your trenches in Ekwulobia to shout no Biafla no erection for another 4 years.

It is stamped only in your small skull.
Tinubu would be president of your village union meeting.

Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.