Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari (24210 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by iamsolasoul(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Choose a woman men are wicked remember Buhsri restricted my money traveling
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Jack500: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

It will do The Nation no good to continue to deceive Tinubu.

When did Buhari say that Tinubu is the incoming president?

Buhari that couldn’t talk at the campaign ground after the gods deliberately spoilt the sound system to prevent him from lying to gullible Bauchi voters?

Oh! At Emir’s Palace? Then why is Tinubu newspaper the one announcing it and not the mouthpiece of the president?

Jokers!

Buhari is Tinubu’s biggest enemy in the upcoming election.

You said more than this before the Primary, I thought you would have gotten sense by now.
No wahala, na next month
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by CursedOsuPigs: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
blueAgent:

It is stamped only in your small skull.
Tinubu would be president of your village union meeting.

Clown

Cow cheesy

E pain am

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Whatsoever BUHARI touches, we all know how they end.
Every TEAM Buhari ever congratulate ends up loosing.
Somebody should wake me in the MORNING with OBI
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by blueAgent(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Cow cheesy

E pain am

Crap, pain me as in how?

I rather feel pity for you, this year 2023 ,you still Don't have sense.

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.