Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (77934 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
steeltrust:
Obi is a private citizen
Before he ventured into politics
He’s already a millionaire before he became a governor

We all know his history
Who was tinubu before he came into politics

As a private citizen before he became governor
Owning properties outside the country is not a crime

Even Donald trump and co were in the pandoras paper abi you wan deny that one too

Thieftinubu and atiku and a whole lots of Nigerians where on the paper so why singling out only Peter obi

Obi has houses in Lagos and a mansion in his home town where he stays abi as a Nigerian can’t he have a house anywhere he likes abi Lagos na France?. Abi is Lagos not a Nigerian state again?

Investigating journalism kee you der
When bullon van was brought to tinubu house on Election Day did you investigate
When tinubu was accuse and duck in the court of law did you investigate for money laundering and other financial issues did you investigate

Have you ever seen efcc or any body to come arrest Peter Obi for financial crime

When abode former Lagos state governor accused tinubu of running Lagos by proxy did you investigate

Thunder fire you and your likes
Hypocrisy smell all over you
Children of doom who don’t want this country to progress because of tribe and religion

Since the election have you ever heard any one call Peter Obi stealing ?

Even tinubu can’t say so cause he knows Obi is a saint where he is

My friend goan sleep
I’m fighting for a better Nigeria and I don’t care where you from
After all y’all voted buhari and we are all feeling the heat

Before I buy fuel in my car now I’ve to queue like wise you or do you have a fuel station that sell fuel cheaper than me
I don’t have steady power supply like you
Food are in the high rate for the common man
Or are you living any better than any Nigerian after you voted buhari in

Even dangote who was 12 richest man in the world felt the hardship who has now dropped to No. 32 in the world ranking

Just de play
De use your generation de play
Fake and crazy explanation. Dispute Pandora facts and timelines first.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

I know u can read but if you can't,call someone that can read to help u

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
texazzpete:

Is this the part where we pretend we don’t know Tinubu practically owned that entire house of assembly?

Yes, Tinubu has meetings in Abuja. That’s in his personal capacity, handling his personal business. Why should Lagos State taxpayers have to pay for a house for the ‘party leader’ on ‘party business’?

The clear inference here is that neither of you two are Lagos State taxpayers. In which case, I suggest you leave this discussion for relevant people.
What you are saying makes no sense. He’s the leader of the party which governs Lagos, you think they won’t have a place for him to stay and where they can hold meetings. That guy is in Lagos at least 90% of the time.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

I know u can read but if you can't,call someone that can read to help u
You think Pandora was put together by Nigerian Newspapers? It was put together by the best journalists in the world who do not have any financial interest in Nigeria. Like I said, dispute Pandora and the timelines.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/10/04/pandora-papers-investigation-reveals-how-ex-nigerian-governor-peter-obi-repeatedly-broke

I don’t deal with name calling. You want to tell me someone that can set up such complex structures to defraud Anambra does not have property in Lagos? The so-called 4 bedroom apartment they are renting could have been bought by one of these companies. Look let me not investigate further or your candidate could drop out of the race instantly. I hold my peace. Lol.

Oga what have u set up in your life?
Even kiosk u have not set up but here attacking who have set up infrastructures. Go set up kiosk first
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Oga what have u set up in your life?
Even kiosk u have not set up but here attacking who have set up infrastructures. Go set up kiosk first
Name the infrastructure. I am waiting.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by OdefaGirl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Godispeace:
Foolish Ndigbo with senseless head , what is the different btw Yoruba and Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti , even Kwara state ?? bastaaad shocked

Complete ordinary School Cert na problem.... You don carry agbero enter internet? Go read whatever I was quoting and stop jumping into quotes like a headless chicken. I bet you don't know this God you included in your name.... Hypocrite!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Onyiridike(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.

He is a joker. He has no such powers. However, Obi is not even living in Lagos.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Federalis: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Braggadocio
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by bdon123(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Its this ur emilokan mentality that is driving ur votes away.always u u n u
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Gingerbreadman2: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

They're talks that makes politics interesting. We've been hearing jabs like this from the days of UPN and NPN. Perhaps you're one of the indomie children on nairaland. So, it's to relax muscles and very much allowed in politics. Obi should throw something back if he has any.

This guy is likely someone's grandfather.... Nairalanders, behold those who ruined our past and present, now looking to destroy our future
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by steeltrust: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

Oga I don dispute am

Dispute the fact that thieftinubu is not a bullon van criminal or a drug baron
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Gingerbreadman2: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

I presented you with facts, you are talking careless cappings! I checked for pics of Tinubu walking in Lagos but all his pics online are campaign related. However, can Tinubu try to walk freely in Anambra. Where the deliverer of Anambra even fear to walk?

If no single picture, then where's the fact?
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Gingerbreadman2: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Thanks for spotting me. Appreciated!

That’s the goal

At least you're sure you'll get your 30k urchin money today abi grin
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

You think Pandora was put together by Nigerian Newspapers? It was put together by the best journalists in the world who do not have any financial interest in Nigeria. Like I said, dispute Pandora and the timelines.

I know. Did u see Tinubu name there?
Did u see what EFCC said at the end,so keep your mouth shut. Why I posted the picture so u can see. I know u don't even know what the Pandora issue is all about. You are just follow follow. You hear Pandora,u just dey shout Pandora up and down.
Tinubu was mentioned too
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

I know. Did u see Tinubu name there?
Did u see what EFCC said at the end,so keep your mouth shut. Why I posted the picture so u can see. I know u don't even know what the Pandora issue is all about. You are just follow follow. You hear Pandora,u just dey shout Pandora up and down.
Tinubu was mentioned too
I specifically asked you to dispute Peter Obi’s presence and the timelines. You are bringing Tinubu. Since Peter claims he’s not corrupt. You even highlighted the article where EFCC allegedly said he was not being investigated. That is why I pointed out to you that this Pandora is by the worlds best journalists.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ChrisP92(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
We are not on same level Bro. Check very well and know ur boundary
OlawaleBammie:
As a citizen what stop u from laying claim to Nigeria??

Are u an outcast??

Pls rise from Ur low self esteem
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by sonofthunder: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.

That's how they always bury their heads in the sand and pretend not to understand what you saying while twisting up your statements and crying foul.....
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by OlawaleBammie: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
ChrisP92:
We are not on same level Bro. Check very well and know ur boundary
that is to u, me I can claim my state anywhere, even in front of oyebanji my state governor..

Besides, I am surprised I heard this from u, Igbos I know don't flutter.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by SugarGirl44(f): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

My father is a Fóolish old nonêntity suffering from dementia and down syndrome
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Kinterez(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

See how dumb you are? When others talk facts and make issue-based observation you quickly resort to market women and fish wife tales.

The fact is that Anambra and Lagos are the political jurisdiction of Obi and Tinubu respectably. Both states should showcase the ability of Obi and Tinubu as leaders and must now be their proud residential and operational base to use in laying claim to the Presidency.

An office has two main department and you and I are in charge of one each. You are inept and have run your department down. My department is thriving and a big source of pride to the company. Furthermore, you do not stay in your department that your own leadership made an unpalatable place.

You are always in my department because it is well-run, efficient and full of productive folks different to those in your wretched department.

Yet when the position of CEO becomes vacant you begin to shout that it must be given to you. Who, except misguided sadists who do not wish progress for the company, will endorse you to be CEO?

The department you headed badly is distinct proof you should be sacked from leadership forever instead of going for much higher office with far greater responsibilities and demand than the previous job you failed woefully at.

That is the case with your Obi and it is what Tinubu is rightly shading him over. Deal with that instead of gossiping about issues that have nothing to do with Tinubus sterling 23 years track record with Lagos that contrasts sharply with Obi's failure to lead Anambra well and then, crucially, his even bigger failure of turning his back on Anambra after his tenure ended to move to live in Lagos.

You Obi fans are mainly just Biafran and IPOBian haters of Nigeria who do not mean her well.
Shut up and answer him...where is Tinubu from? Where are his parents? Who are his siblings? Where did he school? Who are his classmates? Your foolishness knows no bound...ewu
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by nusirat(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZGTiIdqEw
Chris see gbegeeee

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign in Abia State and during his speech he referred to Peter Obi as one of his tenants in Lagos. Tinubu says he's Peter Obi's Landlord in Lagos and he would beat him silly in the coming election.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Newton2024: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Flows001(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

You no get one shame 🤣. I don’t even prefer any of the candidates just bursting lies here. However. If a man cannot live in his hometown and state he governed for 8yrs with his political party being the major party that succeeded him, then he’s a dubious person. We have to start putting pressure on all Governors and politicians to show their State achievements before coming to the national stage! If you cannot put your fathers house in order, is it now a strangers house you will put in order? State of Anambra and it’s obvious escape from the state by Obi shows he’s full of hot air to the sane.
You've not answered my question, is Tinubu originally a Lagosian?
I'm an indigene of Nasarawa State, but I've lived most of my life far away from my state.
You can only question Peter Obi assuming he was residing in Lagos while a sitting Governor of another state. As it is today, Obi is just like every other Nigerian who can decide to live in any part of Nigeria, I'm very sure that he already had structures and family establishment in Lagos way back before the druglord became Governor..
Many non-Yorubas lived and carried on diverse businesses in Lagos way before the druglord even dreamt of becoming Governor!!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Donedeal1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
vicshub:

ome of you will be clapping. I legally bought my land, built my house in lagos. I am not tinubu's employee then how is he my land lord. Igbos will come to you state, they will rent your houses legally, pay your taxes to develop your state, create job opportunities for your youths and at the end you treat them with tribal sentiments. Yet northerners will come, encroach your lands with their numbers, litter your state with beggars, live in the most unsanitary conditions possible, break the laws and murder your people with reckless abandon ,refuse to rent houses relative to their numbers, yet they are the saviours of the yoruba people. Who has bewitched you people like this.
Get this into your temple

We Yoruba people will happily endured
All this mentioned deficiency from the Hausa
With joy.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by christistruth01: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos, you people should stop peddling these weak lies.

Tinubu is from Osun state, that is where he is indigenous to, Lagos is for the Aworis and Tinubu is not an Awori, he's just another immigrant that the good people of Lagos allowed on their land.

He has no right to evict other immigrants.

Lagos is SW and so is Tinubu

If Ipob have right to attack and drive anyone else from the SE as they have already been doing what makes you feel SW can't do it politely
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by christistruth01: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2023
safarigirl:

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos, you people should stop peddling these weak lies.

Tinubu is from Osun state, that is where he is indigenous to, Lagos is for the Aworis and Tinubu is not an Awori, he's just another immigrant that the good people of Lagos allowed on their land.

He has no right to evict other immigrants.

Tinubu is a Yoruba man and Lagos is Yorubaland

The fact that Anambra refuses to share political Offices with his Enugu brother doesn't mean everyone must copy their Centuries old bad Belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.