Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (77933 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Why I Was Absent During Buhariโ€™s Working Visit To Lagos โ€“ Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by arantess: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Undisputed!

He couldnโ€™t even base in the state he governed for 8 years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Tinubu is not from lagos na

Lagos is no man's land and former FCT
๐Ÿคก

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Self assurance
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Badgers14: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
omoiyalayi:
So Obi cannot live in a state he governed for eight years cool

Neither Tinubu nor Peter Obi are from Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by DollarSigns(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Are you aware Tinubu can evict Peter if he wants?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

So, always respect your landlord.

And to you this makes sense?
Some opinions actually degrade people

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZGTiIdqEw

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign in Abia State and during his speech he referred to Peter Obi as one of his tenants in Lagos. Tinubu says he's Peter Obi's Landlord in Lagos and he would beat him silly in the coming election.

Tinubu himself, is he from Lagos?
Bala Blu

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by SpatialKing(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

What's the "rubbish" about reminding his fellow contestant that , for any leader, "charity begins at home"?

Obi living in Lagos while Atiku lives in Dubai,when both are contesting the Presidency, is a big no no for intelligent and sophisticated voters.

Their action shows both are empty and further confirmation of this comes from how both, as political ashawos, have fled from Party to Party, in promotion of their personal ambition, while never taking any Nigerian political Party to greater heights, prominence or efficacy. 'Use and dump' leaders.

That 'one Nigeria' allowance to live and work anywhere applies to ordinary folks. Not leaders seeking to be President and who must have strong proof of what they created and are 'enjoying'.

For Obi, it is Anambra. Tinubu is 100% right to mock the unprincipled empty barrel whose actions has always shown he is a coward and charlatan only concerned about himself.

Obi lives in Onitsha
Has a house in Lagos

Tinubu is from Osun
Stays in Lagos
Tinubu has a house in Abuja

Buhari is from Kastina
He has a house in Daura
He lives in Kaduna
He has a house in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Tochi3(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2023
This thief Thief'nubu just carry Lagos put inside babariga as a fake muslim he is..

A real muslim no dey thief..talkless of a whole state.. grin

God forbid BAT things

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
It's really disgusting that a mere man, an ordinary citizen can lay claim to the ownership of a federal state in a nation!

It's even more shameful and equally laughable that citizens who can barely feed themselves help feed the same man's ego by constantly pushing that idiotic narrative!

How can Tinubu claim to being the owner and landlord of Lagos state even be funny or acceptable to a normal human being?!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by kcnwaigbo: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

That's not what Tinubu is saying at all. Tinubu cannot evict any Nigerian from Lagos and the man is too gracious and progressive a leader to ever suggest that.

Tinubu's point to Obi is that the Anambra former governor should look at what he made of Lagos, as her leader, to the extent Obi has to abandon Anambra he led woefully to reside in "Eko for show".

We are both car makers. Your car always breaks down and you must always use mine that is the epitome of reliability, efficiency and comfort.

Which big company looking for a fleet of 500 cars will hand their car supply contract to you above me when it is obvious you suck at car making? Na madness?

Obi sucks at leadership and Anambra under Obi, and till today, is proof. Whereas Jagaban is the epitome of leadership success and excellence. How Lagos has gone from strength to strenght, since 1999 till today, is proof of that. That is Tinubu's point.
Peter Obi does not live in Lagos.Quit lying

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
technicallyrich:

He can't,is like you cowords wants the wrath of real men from SS/se.
Touch Peter obi and see if it won't result to war SS/se and you cowords.
Mugu them wey no get streghntt only to shout ah ah like goatss

But they touched kanu and nothing happened na, I hate people shouting war war when they can't even hold a Banga during Xmas period..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by kcnwaigbo: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
arantess:

Tinubu is not from lagos na

Lagos is no man's land and former FCT
๐Ÿคก
Iragbiji is not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Allisgud: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

u know say going to court na obi food
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Teeroyzimma: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Undisputed!

if you make that mistake and vote for Tinubu, you'll regret it Las Las, na me tell you.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by erospecial: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is not fit at all to lead this great country.
He's a drug Lord!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Tochj(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is a one mistake too many.
Buhari presidency will be better than his.
See the Arrogance
A man who abandoned his iragbiji home for Lagos developed by colonial masters and other Nigerians.
Lagos now belongs to him?
I blame those who gave him the opportunity to ride them anyhow.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by kcnwaigbo: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Yomboy4ever:

But they touched kanu and nothing happened na, I hate people shouting war war when they can't even hold a Banga during Xmas period..
The same way Abiola was killed and nothing happened
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Peter Obi does not live in Lagos.Quit lying

...And what if he does?!! Is that not his constitutional right?!! You don't need to respond defensively to that clown please.

Didn't Tinubu and many more like him migrate to the same Lagos?!!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
This clown said its a disgrace to mention Obi's name but he keeps mentioning Obi everywhere
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by udoka2013: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
He has forgotten that he too is a tenant from Iragbiji
pode:
Let February's speak for itself

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Tobijays: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
technicallyrich:

He can't,is like you cowords wants the wrath of real men from SS/se.
Touch Peter obi and see if it won't result to war SS/se and you cowords.
Mugu them wey no get streghntt only to shout ah ah like goatss
so Asari dokubo or Tompolo will fight alongside East Abi dy play! Lagos will soon be hot for yโ€™all after February!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by rippa(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZGTiIdqEw

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign in Abia State and during his speech he referred to Peter Obi as one of his tenants in Lagos. Tinubu says he's Peter Obi's Landlord in Lagos and he would beat him silly in the coming election.
How many times on front page?
Nawa oo
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by DMerciful(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Yeye dey smell, you're not an indigene of Lagos
Tobijays:
so Asari dokubo or Tompolo will fight alongside East Abi dy play! Lagos will soon be hot for yโ€™all after February!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Danniedpastor(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Undisputed!

Everyone wants to be at the capital.
Obi is your next president... Start crying
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by mcgodison2531(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Are you only contesting with peter obi
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by GloriousGbola: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
well, BAT certainly understands the language of the east grin
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Jones4190(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
PureMe01:

Don't tell us what he meant to say

Use his words. Don't twist anything. So true true, thiefnubuu owns Lagos?? Lol
We were thinking the talk na joke but we don confirm am grin
yes, in the nearest feature, we will change Lagos name to tinubu
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by MiaBeer(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Undisputed!

Let Tinubu beat US by going there for a visit. What is he afraid of? BAT urchins should stay off drugs. Are you an urchin?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.

We both know Tinubu is not from Lagos...!

Anyone who has lived that long in Lagos can claim to be an indigene. grin

Even Joe Igbokwe's kids and grandkids might even correctly claim to be from Lagos!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Psoul(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

We are very much aware of this.
You agberos cannot do anything the legal way.
U wakes up and term your presumed enemy a thief and kill him.
U say his house is against govt original plan, you pull it down
That is the only thing u ppl know how to do.
That does not prove any of you strong. Rather it shows that you are a beast.
Irrational beast.
God will shame all of you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Mummyfour(f): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
That mean tinubu has finally accepted that he owns Lagos abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhariโ€™s Security Meetings - Daily Post / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.