Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had (1317 Views)

7 Spiritual Meaning Of Cassava Dream You Should Never Ignore / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by KeyEndurance: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Good Morning Everybody
Dream Is Something That I Don't even Know How To Explain, some Dream Happened To Be Funny.
Imagine My Last Night I Dreamt That I And My sister Were Coming From School i Mean Secondary School ( Me That Had Already Finished My Higher Institution) on Our Way Coming with Our school Bags someone Called Me I Went There he asked For pure water and I Removed The rubber From My head and Started Selling Pure water, where Did The Pure Water Came From I Dont know, The Time We Were Coming I Did Not see any Pure Water On My Head but As The Called Me Before I Start Selling It till I Woke up.
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2023
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Incognito21: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2023
I dreamt this last night, I live alone, in the dream somebody wipe me charger cord at the back of my head, I shouted and woke up, only for me to see a shadow of somebody, fear hold me, and I slept with the lights on 🤨

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by jagaban002(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Please pray about that. Not a good one .

I had a dream where I beat my house landlord b4 cus the guy dey Bleep up Wella and he sent me out of the house , I woke up and pray about it and all went fine am no more staying in is ows am staying in mine now .

If u see what u didn't like in dream pray about it and tell God what u want

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by KeyEndurance: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Incognito21 post=120355305]I dreamt this last night, I live alone, in the dream somebody wipe me charger cord at the back of my head, I shouted and woke up, only for me to see a shadow of somebody, fear hold me, and I slept with the lights on
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by immanuelsize: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2023
When it comes to DREAMS, I have different opinion about it. I do dream in every single moment I closed my eyes to sleep whether it is during the day or night. One thing is that I don't believe in my dreams becoming a reality.
Hmmmm.... Among my dreams, the one that feared me most was the day I was in a dream, I was walking towards crowd that gathered in a place. Some were sitted on a bench while others were standing. I don't know exactly what they where doing there. Surprisely, I saw MYSELF sitting among the crowd. Like, I saw the back and I was curious to see myself face-to-face. As I tried coming in front of that myself sitting there, I woke up from the dream. Uptil today, e dey fear me ooo although I don't believe in my own dreams.

Second dream that got me thinking was the day I was dreaming, inside the dream, I slept again and started dreaming another one. When it was time for me to wake up, I woke up from the second dream (inner one) and proceed to woke up to the real world.

I fear these two dreams.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by okunwaye(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
I usually dream of falling from a very high place undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Qatar2022: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Good Morning Everybody
Dream Is Something That I Don't even Know How To Explain, some Dream Happened To Be Funny.
Imagine My Last Night I Dreamt That I And My sister Were Coming From School i Mean Secondary School ( Me That Had Already Finished My Higher Institution) on Our Way Coming with Our school Bags someone Called Me I Went There he asked For pure water and I Removed The rubber From My head and Started Selling Pure water, where Did The Pure Water Came From I Dont know, The Time We Were Coming I Did Not see any Pure Water On My Head but As The Called Me Before I Start Selling It till I Woke up.
This your dream represents set back, anytime you see yourself in a dream in a stage you pass for long time it represents set back

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by h0pze3: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
I smoked loud and went to sleep, for my dream I get wing and I dey fly like eagle
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Bluezy13(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
okunwaye:

Usually is no longer nothing.
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Good Morning Everybody

angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Good Morning Everybody

well i dream about chicks stressing me for my £38,000 RANGE ROVER SPOT (CASH) smiley
Re: What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had by KeyEndurance: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
okunwaye:
Stop Throwing your Hair Whenever They Barb it

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) / Is This Love Or Obsession? / Why Do Women ALWAYS Touch Their Hair When Flirting Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.